• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Ben smiled. "I'm not good at ice skating."

Kass went to btainwash more Ninjas.
"Thats ok, im not the greatest either." She chuckled.

seeing what was happening the rest of the ninjas left. Janus walked out of his room, getting control of himself. "They wouldnt have hurt me."

The street remained calm for a while. Occasionally some video game fangirls would ask for a picture, but otherwise things were normal. Pedestrians walked, cars drove, and at some point it started to snow.
He allowed them to take pictures with him. When it started to snow he went behind the bushes and changed into his Rito wear which was warm. But he kept his green hat.

"So she taught you to be a ninja... didn't know it was possible to train you even further but guess that proves me wrong." He replied "So how are you handling your new powers?"
"Well we're still working on it. She is pretty much teaching me to be batman." She said. "Well im pretty good at this flying thing now. i dont really know all of what Wisp can do."

"Thats ok, im not the greatest either." She chuckled.

seeing what was happening the rest of the ninjas left. Janus walked out of his room, getting control of himself. "They wouldnt have hurt me."
They stopped driving and went into the rink. "Two sets of skates." Ben said.

"Well we're still working on it. She is pretty much teaching me to be batman." She said. "Well im pretty good at this flying thing now. i dont really know all of what Wisp can do."
"I could try finding out with my hope energy... I really don't want to give up this power." He said with a smile "I think I can do a lot of good if not more than I already did."

He soon left the dream and woke up "Man... that was a drain." He then stood up "Void's world took a lot out of me."
Thankfully he would have enough energy to stand again and his body would only ache now.

"I could try finding out with my hope energy... I really don't want to give up this power." He said with a smile "I think I can do a lot of good if not more than I already did."
"well i know she can do the sonic scream thing." Maddy said. "Maybe you can ask Dru if you can keep some of it." She sighed looking at her hands. "I miss my healing powers. I even miss my werewolf powers, they really have grown on me."

"well i know she can do the sonic scream thing." Maddy said. "Maybe you can ask Dru if you can keep some of it." She sighed looking at her hands. "I miss my healing powers. I even miss my werewolf powers, they really have grown on me."
"I'm kinda happy without my powers... Especially after what we did in Void's world I really want to keep this energy." He said as he made a balloon puppy appear out of thin air.

He allowed them to take pictures with him. When it started to snow he went behind the bushes and changed into his Rito wear which was warm. But he kept his green hat.

The snow picks up a little. Cars clear out a bit. A few less pedestrians, all mumbling about a few inches of snow tonight.

"Yes i was but I guess you might as well tell me. What happened there." She asked
"We killed Apocalypse and I-" he coughed and whispered "somewhat" he spoke back in his normal voice "singlehandedly brought everyone back to life and revived the world."

"Wow." Maddy said.
"I was... kinda hoping for a different reaction... a bit more supportive that I'm turning a new leaf... then again I do sound full of myself... but I just can't help it, it felt good to solve this problem this way, for once in my life I feel... like... not a killer." He said.

"I was... kinda hoping for a different reaction... a bit more supportive that I'm turning a new leaf... then again I do sound full of myself... but I just can't help it, it felt good to solve this problem this way, for once in my life I feel... like... not a killer." He said.
She hugs him. "I'm happy for you."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back