• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Nah, doesn't sound like it, and it feels like we are never gonna find Trauma Queen huh?" Hayden said
“We’ll find her, eventually there’s only so far she can run. So at least in my mind that’s an advantage for us- Oh wait damnit. I can’t believe I almost forgot. If my armor breaks while we’re fighting Trauma Queen...do you two have resistance to toxic radiation” he said.

"Probably not." She laughs nervously. "Hopefully push doesn't come to shove, eh?" Pulse rubbed her temples and stared at the ceiling.

"Where in the hell could Trauma Queen have gone?"

Meanwhile...

The lady with pink ringlets casually shoved the door, soft bell chiming with it's open. Here it was. The last shot she had at identifying what the hell the woman had been carrying on her. Potion shops weren't exactly the most public businesses, and there were only 5 in the entire city. Magic was a...complex matter. Three of them had different staff from the date Dryad had disappeared. One had very restrictive open hours, none of which falling within convenient hours for the crime lady. This was the only one left on the list. The large woman behind the counter looked up from her magazine and set it down on the counter. Mild surprise, but no 'oh my fucking god its a criminal call the cops' gaze. "Looking for anything in particular?" She asked. The lady with pink ringlets simply responded, "I've heard you have quite an elephant-snapping steel trap in that head of yours. There's a particular costumer who may have been here about 4 years ago, green skin, floral attire? Recall what she might've bought?" This was taking a massive shot in the dark. She'd heard vague things about this place's shopkeep's memory that may or may not be true. Biting her lip a little, she released her held breath as the broad-shouldered woman nodded. "I think I remember a lady like that. Thick white potion, pasty texture? She got what she bought from over yonder." Following where the shopkeeper had pointed, the woman with pink ringlets was delightedly surprised to find that she'd been quite spot on in the pointed direction. Reading the label of the large vial in question, gears clicked together in her brain.

So Dryad thought something like this would fool her? She really had underestimated the wit of Trauma Queen.

"Probably not." She laughs nervously. "Hopefully push doesn't come to shove, eh?" Pulse rubbed her temples and stared at the ceiling.

Meanwhile...

The lady with pink ringlets casually shoved the door, soft bell chiming with it's open. Here it was. The last shot she had at identifying what the hell the woman had been carrying on her. Potion shops weren't exactly the most public businesses, and there were only 5 in the entire city. Magic was a...complex matter. Three of them had different staff from the date Dryad had disappeared. One had very restrictive open hours, none of which falling within convenient hours for the crime lady. This was the only one left on the list. The large woman behind the counter looked up from her magazine and set it down on the counter. Mild surprise, but no 'oh my fucking god its a criminal call the cops' gaze. "Looking for anything in particular?" She asked. The lady with pink ringlets simply responded, "I've heard you have quite an elephant-snapping steel trap in that head of yours. There's a particular costumer who may have been here about 4 years ago, green skin, floral attire? Recall what she might've bought?" This was taking a massive shot in the dark. She'd heard vague things about this place's shopkeep's memory that may or may not be true. Biting her lip a little, she released her held breath as the broad-shouldered woman nodded. "I think I remember a lady like that. Thick white potion, pasty texture? She got what she bought from over yonder." Following where the shopkeeper had pointed, the woman with pink ringlets was delightedly surprised to find that she'd been quite spot on in the pointed direction. Reading the label of the large vial in question, gears clicked together in her brain.

So Dryad thought something like this would fool her? She really had underestimated the wit of Trauma Queen.
(I replied to you)

(thank woo)

Gently plucking the cat from the Hylian's arms, he gave the hero a grateful smile. "Sorry about that. I'm new to this familiar stuff, and it's really showing, huh?"

"A sorcerer?" He asked.

He looked a little frustrated. "Warlock. Or boy witch, as my friends Jordan and George call me." He glanced at the building behind Link. "Platinum Order, huh? Jordan and George were in there once. Until George pulled some stupid pranks. Then they kicked 'em out. Jordan resigned shortly thereafter because 'wherever he goes, I go' and all that. Brothers are so confusing."

He looked a little frustrated. "Warlock. Or boy witch, as my friends Jordan and George call me." He glanced at the building behind Link. "Platinum Order, huh? Jordan and George were in there once. Until George pulled some stupid pranks. Then they kicked 'em out. Jordan resigned shortly thereafter because 'wherever he goes, I go' and all that. Brothers are so confusing."
He nodded. "I'm not a part of that." He said gesturing to the building.

Meanwhile...

“Yeah...Itd be pretty bad if my armor broke, so let’s just hope that doesn’t happen” said John.

He nodded. "I'm not a part of that." He said gesturing to the building.

He looked a touch relieved. "Oh, good. If George heard my cat got saved by an Order member, he'd never shut up about how they 'overreacted over some dumb password'."

Ben finished eating and waited for her.

When the first guard died and alarm went off alerting the rest of the guards.
She finished. "So ice skating next or do you have any other plans?"

Janus heard the alarms. "The guards should just let them through." He set his pencil down. "They cant hurt me." His voice then changed to one of his other parts. "You mean us." The ninjas attacked the guards.

"I still don't understand half of the things in this world." He said

"I honestly don't understand exactly how the situation went down myself, buddy. Well whatever, hopefully I'll see you around." He began to walk away, comforting the cat in his arms.

She finished. "So ice skating next or do you have any other plans?"

Janus heard the alarms. "The guards should just let them through." He set his pencil down. "They cant hurt me." His voice then changed to one of his other parts. "You mean us." The ninjas attacked the guards.
"Yeah Ice Skating." Ben pulled out of the parking lot and they went to the ice skating rink.

The guards fought them. One guard in particular grabbed one of them. Kassillio held one of them. "Why are you here?" He asked. If the ninja answered in any way he'd fall under Kass' complete control.

"I honestly don't understand exactly how the situation went down myself, buddy. Well whatever, hopefully I'll see you around." He began to walk away, comforting the cat in his arms.
Link looked at the building. It seems like it had a lot of potential. But the people couldn't make it work.

"Yeah Ice Skating." Ben pulled out of the parking lot and they went to the ice skating rink.

The guards fought them. One guard in particular grabbed one of them. Kassillio held one of them. "Why are you here?" He asked. If the ninja answered in any way he'd fall under Kass' complete control.
"This is going to be fun." she said.

"For the god of doors." The ninja replied.

Link looked at the building. It seems like it had a lot of potential. But the people couldn't make it work.

The street remained calm for a while. Occasionally some video game fangirls would ask for a picture, but otherwise things were normal. Pedestrians walked, cars drove, and at some point it started to snow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back