• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

(Damn you guys must be suffering, at least im in Nebraska, where Winter's Cold, Summer's Hot, no one cares about politics and we are in the middle, unseen and unheard. Also we don't get hit by any disasters except tornados.)
(I'm lucky, my house is on a fault line so when the big one hits we just need to worry about power loss and glass falling from the cabinets if we don't tape them down first. Maybe a TV falling but honestly I would take tornadoes over 4 dollars per gallon of gas.)

(I'm lucky, my house is on a fault line so when the big one hits we just need to worry about power loss and glass falling from the cabinets if we don't tape them down first. Maybe a TV falling but honestly I would take tornadoes over 4 dollars per gallon of gas.)
(Lol it costs a lot to go from Cali to here tho doesn't it?)

(Lol it costs a lot to go from Cali to here tho doesn't it?)
(Pennywise and pound foolish. I'd pay an arm and a leg to get out of here if there wasn't so many job opportunities for aerospace engineers, especially with how close JPL is to my house. Not to mention that Space X has a workshop in downtown. Though the business tax kinda scares me a little.)

He traveled into the dream "Boy sure is boring here." He cracked his knuckles and began making a forest in the dream.
The dream quickly molded to his whim but he could feel a slight drain on the power he had just drawn in. To anyone around it would seem as if Joey went to sleep.

Fate rolled her eyes. "We are just here to get something to eat"
"Eat somewhere else. We don't want you here." The woman said. Ben inhaled and exhaled loudly. "What? The problem little man?" The man said getting into Ben's face. "You know I really didn't think people as dumb as you two existed in real life." "WHAT'D YOU SAY!?" The man yelled grabbing Ben's shirt. Fate saw Ben, glaring at the man, start to reach for the Omnitrix.

"Eat somewhere else. We don't want you here." The woman said. Ben inhaled and exhaled loudly. "What? The problem little man?" The man said getting into Ben's face. "You know I really didn't think people as dumb as you two existed in real life." "WHAT'D YOU SAY!?" The man yelled grabbing Ben's shirt. Fate saw Ben, glaring at the man, start to reach for the Omnitrix.
"Ben stop. And you need to let go of my boyfriend or else." She said to the man.

"Ben stop. And you need to let go of my boyfriend or else." She said to the man.
"Stop? Oh you got something up your sleeve little man?" He asked pulling Ben closer. "Yeah..." Ben said. He pulled something out of nowhere. "Breath mints. You could use some." He said. "Tch." The man dropped Ben and punched him. Ben blocked the punch. "You know what? She's right. You aren't worth the trouble." He said letting go of the man's fist. "Now keep going you're holding up the line."

"Stop? Oh you got something up your sleeve little man?" He asked pulling Ben closer. "Yeah..." Ben said. He pulled something out of nowhere. "Breath mints. You could use some." He said. "Tch." The man dropped Ben and punched him. Ben blocked the punch. "You know what? She's right. You aren't worth the trouble." He said letting go of the man's fist. "Now keep going you're holding up the line."
" let's just get our food" she said

(You from Cali?)
(She knows the pain... high taxes, overpriced gas, long lines at in n out, garbage politicians, etc. At least we get sunshine nearly every day save for the extreme heat of the summer and the Santa Ana winds plus the cold as hell nights in winter. A day can go from 90 to below 40 in just 12 hours.
But Disneyland is only an hour away.)

(no actually, wisconsin. but you don't have to describe how good the food we don't have is!)

(Sorry, wrote that before breakfast.)

(no no, it's ok. that ;-; was partially because it's probably actually decent outside there, while over here we're getting another pound of fucking snow.)

(if you aren't one of the lucky ducks who hunt and ice fish and own a snowmobile, winter fucking sucks.)

John stopped before entering the door. "Is it alright if I come in" he said. To give some type of warning in case she was still doing something that was supposed to be secret.

"No, it's alright...." Pulse says, rubbing her eyelids gently. "I sent the mass message."

(TIme to catch up on Wakfu,)

"Hey, we are here for you, it's link's nature to kill, he's from a time period where you either kill or be killed.." he replied

"I....understand. It's just kind of awful, y'know? We could've saved her." Pulse said, slowly sitting back upright in her chair.

"I....understand. It's just kind of awful, y'know? We could've saved her." Pulse said, slowly sitting back upright in her chair.
"Maybe," he sighed, wanting to retract his helmet but deciding not to,"But remember a true hero does what's right, even in their toughest time," Hayden sighed again only deeper upset at link's will to kill, he knows that he isn't from modern time but killing is straight up wrong,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back