• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Pulse sat there for a couple long moments, then gave a frustrated groan and stood up from her seat. “As much as I don’t particularly want to, we’re probably going to have to get help from some other heroes. Some of them know the streets a lot better than I do, and we really kinda need that sort of knowledge right now.”

Yahhah Yahhah The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth Spider-Venom213 Spider-Venom213
Link was still outside and didn't hear her.

Pulse sat there for a couple long moments, then gave a frustrated groan and stood up from her seat. “As much as I don’t particularly want to, we’re probably going to have to get help from some other heroes. Some of them know the streets a lot better than I do, and we really kinda need that sort of knowledge right now.”

Yahhah Yahhah The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth Spider-Venom213 Spider-Venom213
“Why are the other heroes pissed off at you anyway” asked John.

“Why are the other heroes pissed off at you anyway” asked John.

Pulse sighed. “I honestly didn’t want to have to answer this question, but I might as well now. Ever heard of a little thing called the Superhuman Registration Act?”

Pulse sighed. “I honestly didn’t want to have to answer this question, but I might as well now. Ever heard of a little thing called the Superhuman Registration Act?”
“No, can’t say I have. It’s important right”? He said.

Fate ordered a blueberry one.
Ben sat down. "So I've been thinking. The people who had their powers switched kinda sorta have no idea what to do right?"

(Sooooo tempted to toss in a little extra something here. Not going to lie, this is kinda boring. Not saying this is wrong or anything, just that it feels as if you have no idea what else to do with these characters.)
(Sometimes it's fun to play around with the idea that nothing especially important is happening)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back