• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

" how do you plan on starting this?" She asked
"Hm? Well I don't know. Honestly I don't think I can do it on my own. I mean any one of us that's competent at our jobs is willing to teach from what I've seen. Dru is teaching Joey to control the hope power and Jace from what I've heard is constantly taking on magical students." He said drinking it. "Honestly I think that if anyone approached one of us for advice to help we would."

"Hm? Well I don't know. Honestly I don't think I can do it on my own. I mean any one of us that's competent at our jobs is willing to teach from what I've seen. Dru is teaching Joey to control the hope power and Jace from what I've heard is constantly taking on magical students." He said drinking it. "Honestly I think that if anyone approached one of us for advice to help we would."
Fate nods listening. " yeah I see"

Link walked in as she said that. "Yes I fought on a side of that war." He said.

“The reason everyone is mad at me is just the opposite. I didn’t pick a side. If I had signed and revealed myself, some unrelated people would be screwed over. If I didn’t sign and got caught, those same people would’ve gotten screwed over. Lose lose scenario. I either got screwed over immediately, or likely got screwed over eventually. I just stopped being Pulse for a while. Apparently that makes me a coward.”

“The reason everyone is mad at me is just the opposite. I didn’t pick a side. If I had signed and revealed myself, some unrelated people would be screwed over. If I didn’t sign and got caught, those same people would’ve gotten screwed over. Lose lose scenario. I either got screwed over immediately, or likely got screwed over eventually. I just stopped being Pulse for a while. Apparently that makes me a coward.”
Link scoffed. "It's not cowardly to be sensible." He said folding his arms. "Going against you for your choice to protect others is not only cowardice on their part but also hypocricy."

" it'll probably follow you around no matter what. Especially here from what I seen" she said
He smiled. "Yeah I guess your right." He said.

(Huh. That’s kind of a nice way of putting it. I’m still gonna do this though, cause I honestly need to be writing this character more.)

The door to the smoothie place opens. A preteenage girl walks in, the hood to her cloak over her orange hair. She seems to be completely alone. Following her is an uncomfortable presence of something you can’t see. She pulls some quarters out of a little pouch on her belt and looks up at the menu.

(Huh. That’s kind of a nice way of putting it. I’m still gonna do this though, cause I honestly need to be writing this character more.)

The door to the smoothie place opens. A preteenage girl walks in, the hood to her cloak over her orange hair. She seems to be completely alone. Following her is an uncomfortable presence of something you can’t see. She pulls some quarters out of a little pouch on her belt and looks up at the menu.
Ben looked at her drinking his smoothie.

The man at the register just waited for her order.

Ben looked at her drinking his smoothie.

The man at the register just waited for her order.

Sliding the quarters onto the counter she nodded to herself and said to the cashier, “Small strawberry-banana smoothie please!” The uncomfortable presence is still in the room, seeming to be coming from behind the girl.

Sliding the quarters onto the counter she nodded to herself and said to the cashier, “Small strawberry-banana smoothie please!” The uncomfortable presence is still in the room, seeming to be coming from behind the girl.
Ben didn't see anything behind her. He kept watching. The man took her order and told her the number that would be called when she it was ready.

Ben didn't see anything behind her. He kept watching. The man took her order and told her the number that would be called when she it was ready.

The girl leans against the counter, fidgeting with some of the pouches on her belt. She rocks on her heels a little as she waits. She perks up all of a sudden and says, “Hi Mr. Stripes!” The girl then crouches down and does motions like she’s petting a cat. Nothing came in, and you certainly don’t see a ‘Mr. Stripes’. The uncomfortable presence shifts a little, like it’s looking down at the girl and ‘Mr. Stripes’.

The girl leans against the counter, fidgeting with some of the pouches on her belt. She rocks on her heels a little as she waits. She perks up all of a sudden and says, “Hi Mr. Stripes!” The girl then crouches down and does motions like she’s petting a cat. Nothing came in, and you certainly don’t see a ‘Mr. Stripes’. The uncomfortable presence shifts a little, like it’s looking down at the girl and ‘Mr. Stripes’.
Ben looked thoughtfully. He shrugged. She could probably just see things that they couldn't. Other people around we're staring her. Surely at this point she was too old to have imaginary friends. Some of them muttered about growing up.

Ben looked thoughtfully. He shrugged. She could probably just see things that they couldn't. Other people around we're staring her. Surely at this point she was too old to have imaginary friends. Some of them muttered about growing up.

The girl seemed to hear them, but she didn’t appear to mind. She simply shrugged. This clearly wasn’t the first time this has happened. She continues waiting for her smoothie.

The girl seemed to hear them, but she didn’t appear to mind. She simply shrugged. This clearly wasn’t the first time this has happened. She continues waiting for her smoothie.
Her number was called and her smoothie arrived. There had been a mistake in the kitchen and she ended up getting a regular. The nice man at the register simply laughed it off and said that it must be her lucky day and gave her the regular without any extra charge.

Her number was called and her smoothie arrived. There had been a mistake in the kitchen and she ended up getting a regular. The nice man at the register simply laughed it off and said that it must be her lucky day and gave her the regular without any extra charge.

She thanks the cashier and prompts her ‘friends’ to follow to a small corner booth. The uncomfortable presence follows the girl, as usual. She sips on her smoothie and stares out the window.

Pulse sighed. “I honestly didn’t want to have to answer this question, but I might as well now. Ever heard of a little thing called the Superhuman Registration Act?”
Hayden felt something evil crawl up his back when she said those last three words, "Actually I was part of the fight that broke down because of it, it was friends against friends, it was kinda scary.."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back