• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Peter swing past him. "smSorry bout earlier." He said.

It stood up and screamed at her.
"Don't be... I saw him." Jerry replied "After all this time I saw him once again... and now I remember everything." He kept shooting web at Apocalypse. Maddy smiled at Joey "Thank you so much." She then kissed Joey on the lips "WRONG BOYFRIEND!" Void shouted.

"Don't be... I saw him." Jerry replied "After all this time I saw him once again... and now I remember everything." He kept shooting web at Apocalypse. Maddy smiled at Joey "Thank you so much." She then kissed Joey on the lips "WRONG BOYFRIEND!" Void shouted.
"Hahah. This trip is worth it for that." Peter said joining in Jerry in shooting webs. Apocalypse roared and flew at them. "Sam!" Peter yelled. The man named and pushed against him with psychic power solwing him down.

"Alright....thank you." She says, her voice growing quiet.

You walk into what looks to be a meeting room. There's a long glass table with different colored chairs all around it. In front of each seat is a nameplate stating who sat where. One nameplate doesn't have a chair, instead having a weird hammock set-up made out of odd silk. There are three chairs closely set together, with one being noticeably bigger than the other two. There's a yellow chair with something on it's arm to say, help the sitter get up if they were on roller skates. Similar odd quirks dot about every third chair. Along the singular plain white wall are photos and drawn art of the heroes in the Order.
As John entered the room he couldn’t help but look at all the chairs and try to spot one that might belong to someone he knew. Lykaon....nope. Piston Privateer....probably not. Ymir...nothing. He guessed he couldn’t be surprised they were all probably dead by now anyway, or retired. And they wouldn’t be immortalized here it wasn’t exactly their place. He continued walking, around the building.

"Hahah. This trip is worth it for that." Peter said joining in Jerry in shooting webs. Apocalypse roared and flew at them. "Sam!" Peter yelled. The man named and pushed against him with psychic power solwing him down.
Void ran to Apocalypse "Gotta go!" Joey said as he ran with Void. They both jumped into the air and kicked Apocalypse into the ground with the force of over 75 tons.

Void ran to Apocalypse "Gotta go!" Joey said as he ran with Void. They both jumped into the air and kicked Apocalypse into the ground with the force of over 75 tons.
He gets up and throws them off. Bill created two portals which sent them fist first into his stomach. He was unprepared and actually coughs up some blood. "Other Me. Kick him in the face!" Peter yelled going to kick his face.

He gets up and throws them off. Bill created two portals which sent them fist first into his stomach. He was unprepared and actually coughs up some blood. "Other Me. Kick him in the face!" Peter yelled going to kick his face.
"Got it!" Jerry said as he kicked Apocalypse in the face. Maddy then turned were wolf and clawed out Apocalypse's eyes "Guys! Save the last blow for me and Void!" Joey said "Please... call me Joey." Void said

"Got it!" Jerry said as he kicked Apocalypse in the face. Maddy then turned were wolf and clawed out Apocalypse's eyes "Guys! Save the last blow for me and Void!" Joey said "Please... call me Joey." Void said
He was winded by this leaving him open for a final attack. "Joey and Joey! Your on!" Peter said jumping back.

He was winded by this leaving him open for a final attack. "Joey and Joey! Your on!" Peter said jumping back.
"GRAAAAAAAAAAGH" "GRAAAAAAAAAAGH"! They shouted as they ran and punched Apocalypse at the same time. The force was so great that Apocalypse exploded, covering everyone in organs and blood "ooone puuuuuuuunch." Joey and Void whispered.

"GRAAAAAAAAAAGH" "GRAAAAAAAAAAGH"! They shouted as they ran and punched Apocalypse at the same time. The force was so great that Apocalypse exploded, covering everyone in organs and blood "ooone puuuuuuuunch." Joey and Void whispered.
Peter fell to his knees and burst out laughing. "Hah!"

Peter fell to his knees and burst out laughing. "Hah!"
"It's over... It's finally all over." Maddy said with a smile. Tears ran down her face "We can finally live in peace." Jerry said. Void and Joey turned to the group and smiled "Almost over" Joey said as he cracked his knuckles.

"It's over... It's finally all over." Maddy said with a smile. Tears ran down her face "We can finally live in peace." Jerry said. Void and Joey turned to the group and smiled "Almost over" Joey said as he cracked his knuckles.
Sam looked confused.

Sam looked confused.
"Now I need to do something I should've done when I first got here." Joey said as he took a deep breath. His hands began to glow brightly. Suddenly the debris of the buildings began to float in the air and rearrange themselves into what they were originally. "No... No way." Void said.

"Now I need to do something I should've done when I first got here." Joey said as he took a deep breath. His hands began to glow brightly. Suddenly the debris of the buildings began to float in the air and rearrange themselves into what they were originally. "No... No way." Void said.
As he did that Peter turned to Jerry. "Alright. You ready to put the spandex back on?"

As he did that Peter turned to Jerry. "Alright. You ready to put the spandex back on?"
He took his robes off to reveal the suit "Never took em off." Ashes rose from the ground and formed into people. Joey was beginning to sweat "Has he... done this before?" Maddy asked.

He took his robes off to reveal the suit "Never took em off." Ashes rose from the ground and formed into people. Joey was beginning to sweat "Has he... done this before?" Maddy asked.
"No... He's just a badass." Peter said. He looked at Jerry. "Good. Keep your head or I'll have to knock some sense into you again. Also Vice Versa. Kinda took this whole debacle to remind me to not... Do the dirty deed."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back