• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Wrong child" Joey said "We hail from another universe... and we are here to kill you." He cracked his knuckles "Because we already did before." Void then threw a metal beam at Apocalypse.
He caught it and crushed it easily. "Hey what are the limits of that hope energy thing? Think it could bring back other me. Could be reaaaaal helpful." Peter said. He dashed at Apocalypse and jumped to punch him across the Jaw. He caught him and began to choke him. "Air. Can't... Reach...lungs....regret regret...."

He caught it and crushed it easily. "Hey what are the limits of that hope energy thing? Think it could bring back other me. Could be reaaaaal helpful." Peter said. He dashed at Apocalypse and jumped to punch him across the Jaw. He caught him and began to choke him. "Air. Can't... Reach...lungs....regret regret...."
"I really fucking hope so!" Joey said as he shot web at Apocalypse's face "Bill! Bring Maddy and the body here!" He shouted "Wait... YOU KILLED PETER?" Void shouted "NOW IS NOT THE TIME!"

"I really fucking hope so!" Joey said as he shot web at Apocalypse's face "Bill! Bring Maddy and the body here!" He shouted "Wait... YOU KILLED PETER?" Void shouted "NOW IS NOT THE TIME!"
Bill grabbed Maddy and the Body. "Hold on tight we might be able to bring him back." He created a portal and the we're taken to everyone else. It wasn't really anything more than a distraction for the mutant but it was enough for Peter to escape. "Yeah. I've been killing a lot recently. I need to stop doing that."

Bill grabbed Maddy and the Body. "Hold on tight we might be able to bring him back." He created a portal and the we're taken to everyone else. It wasn't really anything more than a distraction for the mutant but it was enough for Peter to escape. "Yeah. I've been killing a lot recently. I need to stop doing that."
"Okay, where's Sam?" Joey said as he tried to pry Peter from Apocalypse's grasp. Void then opened a portal and several cars fell onto Apocalypse.

"Okay, where's Sam?" Joey said as he tried to pry Peter from Apocalypse's grasp. Void then opened a portal and several cars fell onto Apocalypse.
"This annoys me." He said throwing Peter into Joey sending them both flying. He punched upward sending a shockwave that sent the cars flying in different directions. Miles and miles away. Peter looked at Void. "Yours is stronger and scarier than ours."

"This annoys me." He said throwing Peter into Joey sending them both flying. He punched upward sending a shockwave that sent the cars flying in different directions. Miles and miles away. Peter looked at Void. "Yours is stronger and scarier than ours."
"Sam, Peter, Void, Bill, distract him!" Joey shouted as he ran over to Maddy and the body "Long story but I think I can fix him." Joey took a deep breath and focused his energy into reviving Jerry.

"Sam, Peter, Void, Bill, distract him!" Joey shouted as he ran over to Maddy and the body "Long story but I think I can fix him." Joey took a deep breath and focused his energy into reviving Jerry.
Sam caught some of the cars and threw them. Apocalypse countered with his own psychic powers. "Guys! He has new powers!" He yelled. "He always was able to switch bodies with a person to steal powers... VOID DID HE STEAL LEONIDAS' BODY!?" Peter yelled.

Sam caught some of the cars and threw them. Apocalypse countered with his own psychic powers. "Guys! He has new powers!" He yelled. "He always was able to switch bodies with a person to steal powers... VOID DID HE STEAL LEONIDAS' BODY!?" Peter yelled.
"Would you be angry if I said yes?" Void asked. Joey continued to heal up the new Peter "Alright Maddy, you're the expert on the human body... what next?" She began explaining how he would need to successfully revive this Peter.

"Would you be angry if I said yes?" Void asked. Joey continued to heal up the new Peter "Alright Maddy, you're the expert on the human body... what next?" She began explaining how he would need to successfully revive this Peter.
"No it's fine it just means that he can steal our powers." Peter said. He shot a webline which was affected by psychic powers which made it wrap around him.

"No it's fine it just means that he can steal our powers." Peter said. He shot a webline which was affected by psychic powers which made it wrap around him.
"Well shit." Void said as he opened a portal and jumped through. He then appeared behind Apocalypse and punched him in the back of the head. Maddy began doing chest compressions on Jerry "Cmon... come on." Joey said.

"Well shit." Void said as he opened a portal and jumped through. He then appeared behind Apocalypse and punched him in the back of the head. Maddy began doing chest compressions on Jerry "Cmon... come on." Joey said.
He used Colassus' power to make himself harder than Steele. He grabbed him by the throat. (Jerry's your guy)

(Yo can I be alt Hayden? I did create him after all...well kinda..)

(Yo can I be alt Hayden? I did create him after all...well kinda..)
(He's dead so...)
He used Colassus' power to make himself harder than Steele. He grabbed him by the throat. (Jerry's your guy)
"DAMN YOU!" Void shouted as he opened a portal, it then shot out a beam of pure energy into Apocalypse's shoulder, making a hole as big as a football "DAMMIT VOID! NOT ABSOLUTE ZERO!"

(He's dead so...)

"DAMN YOU!" Void shouted as he opened a portal, it then shot out a beam of pure energy into Apocalypse's shoulder, making a hole as big as a football "DAMMIT VOID! NOT ABSOLUTE ZERO!"
Deadpool's regeneration. He punched Void in the gut.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back