• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Hayden (?) Who had Zadocks powers was visited by the clouds parting followed by a man descending with a chourus of trumpets as if he were an angel in the flesh.
"The hell, oh it's Chuck...the guy who I protected from Oracle," He walked towards him, "What's up Chuck? you got your powers back?"

"He's... He's gonna die?" She said in fright

"Was killing him necessary?" Joey asked "I know what I said before but... did you have to?"
"Only if you don't help me." A portal opened and the seerum dropped into his hands. He cured her.

"He's dead now. Nothing I can do about that." Peter said.

"Only if you don't help me." A portal opened and the seerum dropped into his hands. He cured her.

"He's dead now. Nothing I can do about that." Peter said.
She hugged Bill tightly "Where... where is he? My Joey?" She asked

"... I'm starting to wonder, what kind of monsters are we becoming?" Joey said. "Hey... Where's Sam?"

"The hell, oh it's Chuck...the guy who I protected from Oracle," He walked towards him, "What's up Chuck? you got your powers back?"
" Yes and to stop you from killing everyone and spoiling my fun I gotta do this." Chuck poked him in the head causing his power to swap with Zadock.

She hugged Bill tightly "Where... where is he? My Joey?" She asked

"... I'm starting to wonder, what kind of monsters are we becoming?" Joey said. "Hey... Where's Sam?"
Sam flew to them. "Hayden's dead. Dark Angel might have... Overpowered me." Peter looked at him. "I killed me. I mean if you really want Joey we can bring Kala and Hayden here and bring them back." Peter said.

Bill created a portal that took her to the rest.of the group. Bill pointed to Joey. "Not that one." She would probably notice standing over a dead Peter who wore robes like hers.

Sam flew to them. "Hayden's dead. Dark Angel might have... Overpowered me." Peter looked at him. "I killed me. I mean if you really want Joey we can bring Kala and Hayden here and bring them back." Peter said.

Bill created a portal that took her to the rest.of the group. Bill pointed to Joey. "Not that one." She would probably notice standing over a dead Peter who wore robes like hers.
"Peter... PETER!" She shouted as she began to weep over the body of her friend. "Jesus christ." Joey said as he turned away. "Peter... let's focus on that after we find Apocalypse and Void." There was a loud explosion further north "APOCALYPSE!" Void shouted "That's more like it. One of you stay behind and keep an eye on Maddy. I hope my current power will let me fix all this soon." Joey then ran north towards the fight.

(Hope the show gets a second season. Also need to get back into Overlord one of these days before my classes start.)
(I hope so too but I didn't want to chance it so I read the whole thing, as for overlord I like it and can't wait for more)

"Peter... PETER!" She shouted as she began to weep over the body of her friend. "Jesus christ." Joey said as he turned away. "Peter... let's focus on that after we find Apocalypse and Void." There was a loud explosion further north "APOCALYPSE!" Void shouted "That's more like it. One of you stay behind and keep an eye on Maddy. I hope my current power will let me fix all this soon." Joey then ran north towards the fight.
(Is he about to try and use hope energy?!)

(I need to read shield hero when I can.)

(Oh yeah, you said it can do anything right?)
(Yes it can it just requires imagination and focus something I would love to see Joey use lol. And I think shield hero is worth the read it is really good)

Sam nodded staying behind while the others left to fight Apocalypse

Sam nodded staying behind while the others left to fight Apocalypse
As they left, they could still hear Maddy's cries from behind them. They saw Void punching Apocalypse in the face. "You guys?" Void said as he turned around "What... what the hell are you doing here?"

As they left, they could still hear Maddy's cries from behind them. They saw Void punching Apocalypse in the face. "You guys?" Void said as he turned around "What... what the hell are you doing here?"
(I wonder.of hope energy could restore other Peter) "Well you were kinda sorta gonna get yourself killed." Peter said.

(Yes it can it just requires imagination and focus something I would love to see Joey use lol. And I think shield hero is worth the read it is really good)
(Just a heads up, the nenodroid pre-orders end on the 31st so you might want to order now.)

(I wonder.of hope energy could restore other Peter) "Well you were kinda sorta gonna get yourself killed." Peter said.
An energy blast struck Apocalypse (I'm not familiar with Apocalypse in all honesty, think you could take over? Just have him be stronger than the version we fought.) Void looked at Peter "Why... Why are you helping me?"
(no offense man, your convo is chill, just had to point it out)
(you don't have any rights to bitch about me and spider talking on the roleplay thread The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth )
(Lmao)

" Yes and to stop you from killing everyone and spoiling my fun I gotta do this." Chuck poked him in the head causing his power to swap with Zadock.
"I didn't even kill anyone that was Link, also can I have my powers back too? like just give me my strength back?" he asked

An energy blast struck Apocalypse (I'm not familiar with Apocalypse in all honesty, think you could take over? Just have him be stronger than the version we fought.) Void looked at Peter "Why... Why are you helping me?"

(Lmao)
"Because... It's the right thing to do. It's the decent thing to do. And Dammit I've gone too long being in my own head and taking the easy way out." He said. Apocalypse looked down at him. "You dare leave my side Child?" He asked.

"Because... It's the right thing to do. It's the decent thing to do. And Dammit I've gone too long being in my own head and taking the easy way out." He said. Apocalypse looked down at him. "You dare leave my side Child?" He asked.
"Wrong child" Joey said "We hail from another universe... and we are here to kill you." He cracked his knuckles "Because we already did before." Void then threw a metal beam at Apocalypse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back