• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"No... He's just a badass." Peter said. He looked at Jerry. "Good. Keep your head or I'll have to knock some sense into you again. Also Vice Versa. Kinda took this whole debacle to remind me to not... Do the dirty deed."
"What dirty deed do you mean?" Jerry asked as he put on his mask. People looked eachother in the streets and began speaking in Japanese. They began hugging eachother and cheering as Joey concentrated "But... if he's never done this before... what if he dies?" Maddy asked. Void gulped "It is a possibility."

"What dirty deed do you mean?" Jerry asked as he put on his mask. People looked eachother in the streets and began speaking in Japanese. They began hugging eachother and cheering as Joey concentrated "But... if he's never done this before... what if he dies?" Maddy asked. Void gulped "It is a possibility."
"He has terminal cancer. Might as well go out strong." Peter said. "Um... Killing."

As he walked outside, he saw a woman trip over the sidewalk, falling onto the road. Her groceries spill out, apples and plums rolling everywhere.
Link put his sword away and walked over to her with a kind smile helping her up. He took a bag and began to help her pick up her groceries.

"I'll save the dirty deed for Joey, he's got more experience." Jerry said "Well... that's unfortunate." Maddy said. Joey fell to one knee as he kept his concentration.
Sam grips his shoulder attempting to relief at least a little bit of the mental strain.

Sam got a great headache only taking a little strain away. He was impressed with Joey.
The glow from his hands shone bright then disappeared into his hands "GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!" He punched the ground and the sky cleared of black clouds. The debris was cleared and the buildings were whole once again. Everyone who was taken in the devastation of Apocalypse was returned to the land of the living. The pavement cracked as plants sprouted, birds sang and the sun shone on everyone. Joey stood up for a moment before falling to the floor on his face.

The glow from his hands shone bright then disappeared into his hands "GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!" He punched the ground and the sky cleared of black clouds. The debris was cleared and the buildings were whole once again. Everyone who was taken in the devastation of Apocalypse was returned to the land of the living. The pavement cracked as plants sprouted, birds sang and the sun shone on everyone. Joey stood up for a moment before falling to the floor on his face.
Sam checked his pulse.

He opened his eyes "I ain't dead yet... but... I can't feel anything." Joey said.
Peter picked him up. "We might visit from time to time." He turned to void. "Hey Joey. Stay in the right side of things this time 'kay?" He said as Bill made a portal.

Peter picked him up. "We might visit from time to time." He turned to void. "Hey Joey. Stay in the right side of things this time 'kay?" He said as Bill made a portal.
"This time... I'll make sure it won't happen again... Unless we have to fight Zamasu." Void said with a chuckle "Hey Peter... can we go home? I want to see my Maddy." Joey said.

"This time... I'll make sure it won't happen again... Unless we have to fight Zamasu." Void said with a chuckle "Hey Peter... can we go home? I want to see my Maddy." Joey said.
"Yeah." He said. Bill looked at Maddy. "Take good care of other me. Same goes to you other me." They stepped through the portal.

"Yeah." He said. Bill looked at Maddy. "Take good care of other me. Same goes to you other me." They stepped through the portal.
"Hey... did Joey remember to bring back Hayden?" Void asked. Joey then snapped his fingers "So close..." he mumbled as they went through the portal "Bye!" Jerry said "Feel free to return when you want!" Maddy replied

"Hey... did Joey remember to bring back Hayden?" Void asked. Joey then snapped his fingers "So close..." he mumbled as they went through the portal "Bye!" Jerry said "Feel free to return when you want!" Maddy replied
They came out the other side.

(Welp, Hayden died and now his body is decaying and everyone else gets a happy ending, I feel like this is karma for freeing the Knights of God.)

Link put his sword away and walked over to her with a kind smile helping her up. He took a bag and began to help her pick up her groceries.

"Thanks I guess." It's a younger blonde, who seems very embarrassed to have fallen on her face in public.

(Hayden is back in that world when he snapped his fingers.)

"Peter... the couch please. I want to watch some TV. Maddy? You here?" Joey asked Musicnotes Musicnotes
(Oh I thought was like ha, but no, but okay, Anywho can't wait to show Competed Void Training Hayden, which is a seperate AU version of normal Hayden, Which now I'm thinking of how to introduce him...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back