• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Lydia was sipping a cup of water and looked up when she saw the skeleton. She gave a sad smile and a shudder, and sipped on her water. You didn't notice it at first, but Lydia's mom was wearing earbuds that were plugged into some kind of IPod. It was a medley of nature signs, Lydia knew. It's hard to think about your dead husband and betraying son when the sounds of the ocean are blasted into your ears over the reading of a passionate love story.
Sans sighed and walked up to her. "hey i'm short so i need you to get down to eye level with me."

" you did not just call me that." Her shadow wrapped around one of the men. Kala summonsed her Ragman which grabbed another. "Now the rest of you either leave or im turning you all to frogs."
The remaining men looked at their friends. "Oh fuck this shit I'm out!" One yelled as they ran away. Then young girl attempted to hide from Kala.

Sans sighed and walked up to her. "hey i'm short so i need you to get down to eye level with me."

The remaining men looked at their friends. "Oh fuck this shit I'm out!" One yelled as they ran away. Then young girl attempted to hide from Kala.
Kala's shadow and Ragman let go of the remaining men. She knelt down. "I'm not going to hurt you sweetie. Why don't I fix up that scrape you got"

Kala's shadow and Ragman let go of the remaining men. She knelt down. "I'm not going to hurt you sweetie. Why don't I fix up that scrape you got"
The girl immediately began to back away against the wall in fear. The small skeletal dog barked, growled and bared it's teeth at Kala.

(why did you reply to me with this)

Lydia got up from the couch, set her glass of water on the counter, and sighed. She bent down, and mumbled, "You understand now why I don't want to talk about it?"

Lydia got up from the couch, set her glass of water on the counter, and sighed. She bent down, and mumbled, "You understand now why I don't want to talk about it?"
Sans put his arms around her. "i'm sorry." He said. "i wish i could do something to help but this is really all i can manage." He said hugging her. Despite being a skeleton he was warm and rather soft.

Sans put his arms around her. "i'm sorry." He said. "i wish i could do something to help but this is really all i can manage." He said hugging her. Despite being a skeleton he was warm and rather soft.

She smiled a bit and gave a tired laugh. "There's nothing left to be done. He's in a place where he can hurt noone." She whispered.

She used her magic and made the blanket cover the girl. Kala sat down on the ground and watched.
She struggled trying to throw the blanket off of her. "Leave me alone!" She yelled before starting to cry.

She smiled a bit and gave a tired laugh. "There's nothing left to be done. He's in a place where he can hurt noone." She whispered.
"and yet here you are... hurting." Sans said. "seems to me like you really could use a firend. that's alright i could do with a few friends myself."

She struggled trying to throw the blanket off of her. "Leave me alone!" She yelled before starting to cry.

"and yet here you are... hurting." Sans said. "seems to me like you really could use a firend. that's alright i could do with a few friends myself."
The blanket flew off of her. Kala frowned before getting up. " okay little one. If that is what you want but you should be careful."

She thought for a second. "Baby steps. Call me an acquaintance as a compromise." She said, standing up. She rubbed her eyelids and then sighed, "Guess we have to deal with weird hippie lady having my powers now. This is going to go fantastic."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back