• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Sans picked the lock with his bony fingers and opened the door just enough to peer through.

It's incredibly dusty. There's nothing in the room but two piles of boxes. One is only two or three boxes, with an urn and some turned down pictures on top of them. The other pile is several boxes, with the only thing sitting on top of them is a thick journal.

The solider would prove to be right. The tea tastes so sugary you can't make out what it was originally supposed to taste like.

The little girl would shake her head at the solider. "No, it's chamomile, can't you tell?" She corrected. The solider took another sip and nodded, "Ahhh yes, after another taste, it is now clear to me that this is indeed chamomile." He answered. The girl smiled, clearly unaware of his sarcasm. The solider quietly laughed to himself and then whispered to the bear, "No, it really isn't clear."
"Is there any biscuits to go with this tea? Or cupcakes?" Joey asked.
"Yeah.." Maddy took out her phone. "Alex is there a place in the city I could train? Oh there is? Send me the address." She hung up her phone. "Okay got a place."
"Awesome. Where is it?" Haruhi asked.

"Is there any biscuits to go with this tea? Or cupcakes?" Joey asked.

"Awesome. Where is it?" Haruhi asked.

The little girl's eyes lit up, and she slid a few plates closer to the bear. A plate of blueberry scones, some gentle vanilla-frosted cupcakes, and eclairs. The solider takes a blueberry scone and mumbles, "If you don't want to die of dream diabetes, I personally recommend the scones." The girl actually notices this however, and she huffs, "Really, dude? Is this any way to behave at a TEA PARTY!?" In response, the solider just shrugs, which causes the girl to let out a huff and sip her tea noticeably louder than before. She smiles at the bear and apologizes, "Sorry about my friends behavior, take whatever you'd like!"

It's incredibly dusty. There's nothing in the room but two piles of boxes. One is only two or three boxes, with an urn and some turned down pictures on top of them. The other pile is several boxes, with the only thing sitting on top of them is a thick journal.
Sans teleported in silently and closed the door. He grabbed the journal and began to read.

"Do you think it will be a boy or a girl?" She asked
"I don't know." Jeremy said. "I hope it's a boy. Between Sabrina, Wisp, and Ollie we have a lot of little girls in this house." Jeremy said. (It's your choice)

Sans teleported in silently and closed the door. He grabbed the journal and began to read.

"I don't know." Jeremy said. "I hope it's a boy. Between Sabrina, Wisp, and Ollie we have a lot of little girls in this house." Jeremy said. (It's your choice)
(When did Sabrina come back?) Diana nods. "Okay"

The little girl's eyes lit up, and she slid a few plates closer to the bear. A plate of blueberry scones, some gentle vanilla-frosted cupcakes, and eclairs. The solider takes a blueberry scone and mumbles, "If you don't want to die of dream diabetes, I personally recommend the scones." The girl actually notices this however, and she huffs, "Really, dude? Is this any way to behave at a TEA PARTY!?" In response, the solider just shrugs, which causes the girl to let out a huff and sip her tea noticeably louder than before. She smiles at the bear and apologizes, "Sorry about my friends behavior, take whatever you'd like!"
"Will do!" Joey said as he took a scone and ate it
"A warehouse downtown." She said looking at her phone. "Let's go."
"Alright, how good are you at parkour?" Haruhi asked.

The journal's cover is torn up by pen stabs and scribbles. but you can make out name of the owner, Matt. The entries date back years ago. They start off innocent, recollections of days, starting with his little sister's birthday. But then the writing style shifts to one after confusion, after a school lab chemical accident. Then a...darker one after a similar second accident. Talking more and more about how much he adores these powers of his, and how he'd love more of them. In an entry from early March, he describes how he actually stole stuff from his school's chemistry lab to recreate the accident. Throughout the remainder of march, there are some descriptions of how his family almost caught on to his recreations, but otherwise the writing gets a little absent of sane thought. Early april is filled with scrawlings over how his family is a prison, none of which is likely accurate. On the day of his mother's birthday, it reads"

"I simply cannot take these chains that hold me back from my full, powerful potential. Yes, of course. Yes, of course. There is only one answer. Only one. I must break the chains. Break them. I will do what I must."

The rest is scribblings of what likely were supposed to be words.

The next entry's date is a bunch of question marks, but it seems to be some time near the last one:

"My plan has been ruined. Decimated. Obliterated. Abolished. Negative. Zilch. Zada. Nilch. I broke the first chain with a singular strike through something precious. I decided to savor the breaking of the second one, but it was ruined. All torn to dust and dandruff by the pathetic tiny welp. She betrayed me and summoned more restraints to me. Don't worry, my precious book, I made her pay for it. But of course to avoid fresh restraints, running had to be done. Yes. Dashing. Escaping. Fleeing. Removal from area. I sit in thick woods and wait for the right time. Correct. Approved. Perfect. For me to flee in hopes of never seeing the flickering lights and Screaming. Wailing. Howling. Moaning."

"Yes, someday I shall-"

It is cut off there, with messy pen scribbles that suggest he dropped it from his hands to run.

"Will do!" Joey said as he took a scone and ate it

"Alright, how good are you at parkour?" Haruhi asked.

The little girl smiled and refilled the cup of the unicorn. The solider nods at the bear and whispers, "Good choice."

(also can you explain the process of how joey would summon someone? i'd like to do something with marisol's swapped powers, but i want to ensure that i know what i'm doing.)

(i'm half convinced signing up for swapped powers was a mistake)

(cause i get really scared that i'll screw up some detail of someone else's character, hence why i never wrote fan-fic as a kid)

(and this is like)

(some new level of fear man)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back