• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

(like obviously not with lydia, oracle, and herb)

(enhanced strength and stuff is hard to mess up, and the other two have powers from my other characters)

(BUT HOLY MOTHER THE IDEA OF TRYING TO WRITE THE SWAPPED POWER FOR MARISOL GIVES ME PANIC)

(and when i said 'i never wrote fan-fic as a kid' that's half a lie, i did use a bunch of badly written undertale characters on another roleplaying forum, and ngl that was some of the both stupidest and funniest shit that's happened in my life)

(i've just never written dedicated stories with other people's characters, kay?)

The journal's cover is torn up by pen stabs and scribbles. but you can make out name of the owner, Matt. The entries date back years ago. They start off innocent, recollections of days, starting with his little sister's birthday. But then the writing style shifts to one after confusion, after a school lab chemical accident. Then a...darker one after a similar second accident. Talking more and more about how much he adores these powers of his, and how he'd love more of them. In an entry from early March, he describes how he actually stole stuff from his school's chemistry lab to recreate the accident. Throughout the remainder of march, there are some descriptions of how his family almost caught on to his recreations, but otherwise the writing gets a little absent of sane thought. Early april is filled with scrawlings over how his family is a prison, none of which is likely accurate. On the day of his mother's birthday, it reads"

"I simply cannot take these chains that hold me back from my full, powerful potential. Yes, of course. Yes, of course. There is only one answer. Only one. I must break the chains. Break them. I will do what I must."

The rest is scribblings of what likely were supposed to be words.

The next entry's date is a bunch of question marks, but it seems to be some time near the last one:

"My plan has been ruined. Decimated. Obliterated. Abolished. Negative. Zilch. Zada. Nilch. I broke the first chain with a singular strike through something precious. I decided to savor the breaking of the second one, but it was ruined. All torn to dust and dandruff by the pathetic tiny welp. She betrayed me and summoned more restraints to me. Don't worry, my precious book, I made her pay for it. But of course to avoid fresh restraints, running had to be done. Yes. Dashing. Escaping. Fleeing. Removal from area. I sit in thick woods and wait for the right time. Correct. Approved. Perfect. For me to flee in hopes of never seeing the flickering lights and Screaming. Wailing. Howling. Moaning."

"Yes, someday I shall-"

It is cut off there, with messy pen scribbles that suggest he dropped it from his hands to run.
"huh..." Sans closed the journal and looked in the boxes.

(Yeah but she never came back after you rebooted your characters) "what should we do now?" Diana asked
(I'll fix that) Jeremy stomach rumbled. "Eat." He said.

Somewhere in the sound of Edgewood a small eight year old year old girl was running away. With her was a skeletal dog close behind. She was holding a bag of stolen food. She tripped over a branch skinning her knee. He held it in pain. She tried to hide but the cold caused her to shiver uncontrollably since she was warring nothing more that patato sack over herself as clothes. The men she stole the food from found her. "Gottya runt." One of them pulled out a knife. "Gonna make you pay for stealing my food you little piece of shit."

Somewhere in the sound of Edgewood a small eight year old year old girl was running away. With her was a skeletal dog close behind. She was holding a bag of stolen food. She tripped over a branch skinning her knee. He held it in pain. She tried to hide but the cold caused her to shiver uncontrollably since she was warring nothing more that patato sack over herself as clothes. The men she stole the food from found her. "Gottya runt." One of them pulled out a knife. "Gonna make you pay for stealing my food you little piece of shit."

It's the kind of stuff you'd expect a teenage boy to own. Posters of bands, some soccer stuff. But it all reeks of chemicals. Not some gentle whiff, the smell is overwhelming. The recreations were clearly very messy.

There's a camera on the top of the stuff of one of the boxes. It still has photos and videos on it.

It's the kind of stuff you'd expect a teenage boy to own. Posters of bands, some soccer stuff. But it all reeks of chemicals. Not some gentle whiff, the smell is overwhelming. The recreations were clearly very messy.

There's a camera on the top of the stuff of one of the boxes. It still has photos and videos on it.
Sans turned on the camera and began to cycle throught the photos.

Sans turned on the camera and began to cycle throught the photos.

The camera model is old, but it clearly would've been brand new around the time of the journal entries. The earliest stuff on it are recordings of christmas presents being opened, with a younger Lydia delightfully squealing over a watercolor set Santa brought her, with her mother and a brown-haired man who was clearly her father watching. There are photos and videos of a light brown haired teenager and childhood Lydia playing in the snow. A week after tiny Lydia's birthday, his facial expressions seem a bit different than what they were. Early february, a little more different. Everything after early March shows him with dead-eyed expressions, and empty smiles. The photos in April, including the one of the family around Matt's mother's birthday, show him with large streaks of bright purple, green, and orange in his hair, with smiles that didn't quite seem innocent.

The camera model is old, but it clearly would've been brand new around the time of the journal entries. The earliest stuff on it are recordings of christmas presents being opened, with a younger Lydia delightfully squealing over a watercolor set Santa brought her, with her mother and a brown-haired man who was clearly her father watching. There are photos and videos of a light brown haired teenager and childhood Lydia playing in the snow. A week after tiny Lydia's birthday, his facial expressions seem a bit different than what they were. Early february, a little more different. Everything after early March shows him with dead-eyed expressions, and empty smiles. The photos in April, including the one of the family around Matt's mother's birthday, show him with large streaks of bright purple, green, and orange in his hair, with smiles that didn't quite seem innocent.
(I feel like your gonna reveal something big...can't wait to see what it is...)

Sans turned it off thoughtfully. Matt seemed like he was a good person to start out. Guess that power went to his head. He searched for any clues as to where Matt might have gone.

Sans turned it off thoughtfully. Matt seemed like he was a good person to start out. Guess that power went to his head. He searched for any clues as to where Matt might have gone.

As you walk around, something beneath your foot makes a soft crumpling sound. It's a newspaper clipping with a headline that reads, "BELOVED BROTHER IN PRISON FOR FELONIES AGAINST FAMILY".

Sans read the newspaper to see what had happened.

"Matt Regeno, older brother to Lydia Regeno, and son to Isabelle Regeno and Jacques Regeno, was caught fleeing in the woods after fleeing his home. He gleefully confessed guilty to murdering his father, cutting off his mother's left leg, and half blinding and deafening his young sister, with several scarring injuries to the latter two. He will serve a lifelong sentence at the Orestia Maximum Prison and Mental Institute." The rest of the article carries on about how the rest of the family thought it was a 'tragedy' and a lot of saddening stuff like that.

"Matt Regeno, older brother to Lydia Regeno, and son to Isabelle Regeno and Jacques Regeno, was caught fleeing in the woods after fleeing his home. He gleefully confessed guilty to murdering his father, cutting off his mother's left leg, and half blinding and deafening his young sister, with several scarring injuries to the latter two. He will serve a lifelong sentence at the Orestia Maximum Prison and Mental Institute." The rest of the article carries on about how the rest of the family thought it was a 'tragedy' and a lot of saddening stuff like that.
Sans burned the picture of this person into his memory. His eye sockets had gone totally dark. If he ever saw this guy. He was going to kill him.

Sans burned the picture of this person into his memory. His eye sockets had gone totally dark. If he ever saw this guy. He was going to kill him.

In a Facility Elsewhere in the City...

Someone was thinking about him. What thoughts were they? Who was this person? Ahh, it was so vague a feeling it was likely just madness. Perhaps nobody thought him worth thinking of. Yes, that was likely it. They called him enough variations of the word that it must be the truth. Madness. Insanity. Not right in the head. Yes, when something was repeated enough, it became a truth enough. That's why the thought of finally breaking the second chain and exacting revenge whirred through his head like a looped movie. Somehow, when it felt like truth enough, he'd prove the promises of security and holding him with enough restraints to hinder him movementless wrong. So close. Near. Almost. Barely. The day when the truth'd be enough was almost here.

Matt laughed; an empty, sickening sound that made the guards flinch and the cell echo.

(eventually i'll do an escaping arc)

(obvs not now, but soon)

" okay let's get food" diana said

Kala had left the house to run a few errands. She came across the scene and looked angry. Her shadow tapped the man on the shoulder. "Excuse me, don't you think you are being a bit extreme."

(why do i like making insane characters holy man i think i have a problem)

" okay let's get food" diana said

Kala had left the house to run a few errands. She came across the scene and looked angry. Her shadow tapped the man on the shoulder. "Excuse me, don't you think you are being a bit extreme."
Back off bitch." One of the men said pushing her. "Kids gotta be punished when their bad."

In a Facility Elsewhere in the City...

Someone was thinking about him. What thoughts were they? Who was this person? Ahh, it was so vague a feeling it was likely just madness. Perhaps nobody thought him worth thinking of. Yes, that was likely it. They called him enough variations of the word that it must be the truth. Madness. Insanity. Not right in the head. Yes, when something was repeated enough, it became a truth enough. That's why the thought of finally breaking the second chain and exacting revenge whirred through his head like a looped movie. Somehow, when it felt like truth enough, he'd prove the promises of security and holding him with enough restraints to hinder him movementless wrong. So close. Near. Almost. Barely. The day when the truth'd be enough was almost here.

Matt laughed; an empty, sickening sound that made the guards flinch and the cell echo.

(eventually i'll do an escaping arc)

(obvs not now, but soon)
Sans left the room but this time hadn't really bothered being secretive.

Sans left the room but this time hadn't really bothered being secretive.

Lydia was sipping a cup of water and looked up when she saw the skeleton. She gave a sad smile and a shudder, and sipped on her water. You didn't notice it at first, but Lydia's mom was wearing earbuds that were plugged into some kind of IPod. It was a medley of nature signs, Lydia knew. It's hard to think about your dead husband and betraying son when the sounds of the ocean are blasted into your ears over the reading of a passionate love story.

Back off bitch." One of the men said pushing her. "Kids gotta be punished when their bad."
" you did not just call me that." Her shadow wrapped around one of the men. Kala summonsed her Ragman which grabbed another. "Now the rest of you either leave or im turning you all to frogs."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back