• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

The blanket flew off of her. Kala frowned before getting up. " okay little one. If that is what you want but you should be careful."
"W-wait." The little girl said. She slowly walked over to Kala and grabbed the blanket. She held it for a moment before slowly putting it around herself. She stumbled forawrs and hugged Kala's leg.

She thought for a second. "Baby steps. Call me an acquaintance as a compromise." She said, standing up. She rubbed her eyelids and then sighed, "Guess we have to deal with weird hippie lady having my powers now. This is going to go fantastic."
"nah. gonna treat you like a friend anyway. you need one. now then." He held out his hand. "let's go discuss what we can about getting your powers back."

"W-wait." The little girl said. She slowly walked over to Kala and grabbed the blanket. She held it for a moment before slowly putting it around herself. She stumbled forawrs and hugged Kala's leg.

"nah. gonna treat you like a friend anyway. you need one. now then." He held out his hand. "let's go discuss what we can about getting your powers back."
she smiled , kneeling down to hug her. " I'm Kala, what's your name? Where are your parents."

She grabbed his bony hand and closed her eyes.

In An Academy near Edgewood...

The purple-haired girl scratched the answer down. She was dreadfully bored of this, and quite sure that they gave harder classes to kids with a history of villainy on PURPOSE. June seemed so far away.

In a City Near Edgewood...

"But I can't be a full-time Phoenix! I've got a family! And friends! And school! And a bunch of other things!" The curly-haired girl shouted at the fire-bird that floated in front of her.

The bird tossed it's feathered head in disgust and snorted, "Well then why did you reach deeper into your power? I warned you there'd be consequences."

Her face burning red, the curly-haired girl opened her mouth to yell more at the bird, only for it to slam her to the wall with it's tinted red talons.

"No excuses. You agreed to what you agreed to." The bird tsked. Trying to scream, the curly-haired girl found herself muffled by talons, tears streaming down her face.

She grabbed his bony hand and closed her eyes.

In An Academy near Edgewood...

The purple-haired girl scratched the answer down. She was dreadfully bored of this, and quite sure that they gave harder classes to kids with a history of villainy on PURPOSE. June seemed so far away.

In a City Near Edgewood...

"But I can't be a full-time Phoenix! I've got a family! And friends! And school! And a bunch of other things!" The curly-haired girl shouted at the fire-bird that floated in front of her.

The bird tossed it's feathered head in disgust and snorted, "Well then why did you reach deeper into your power? I warned you there'd be consequences."

Her face burning red, the curly-haired girl opened her mouth to yell more at the bird, only for it to slam her to the wall with it's tinted red talons.

"No excuses. You agreed to what you agreed to." The bird tsked. Trying to scream, the curly-haired girl found herself muffled by talons, tears streaming down her face.
Sans teleports them back to the house. "i'll catch up later." He teleported to the prison. To have a chat with "Matt."

" well Sabrina let me take you home. We'll get you into some warm clothes, your puppy can come too." She smiled. "As for being your mommy, let's just wait and see"
"O-okay?" Sabrina said. She was still visibly afraid of everything around her.

Sans teleports them back to the house. "i'll catch up later." He teleported to the prison. To have a chat with "Matt."

"Its okay I won't let anything hurt you." She said and picked Sabrina up. "What's your puppy's name. Did you make him or found him."

The white mask opens its mouth and says the following in a deep voice. "I will kill you, and everyone you care for! You will be tortured like when I killed your family!" he shakes in bed.

Lydia gave a nod and turned to the door. Her smile fell as she realized that what was coming might not be pleasant.

The Orestia Maximum Prison and Mental Facility had three floors, with about 6 cells on each side of the many hallways dedicated for containment, with one at the end for extra dangerous occupants. The third hallway's end cell was especially built to fit the meta-murderer and abuser, with two guards, and a wooden interior.

Lydia gave a nod and turned to the door. Her smile fell as she realized that what was coming might not be pleasant.

The Orestia Maximum Prison and Mental Facility had three floors, with about 6 cells on each side of the many hallways dedicated for containment, with one at the end for extra dangerous occupants. The third hallway's end cell was especially built to fit the meta-murderer and abuser, with two guards, and a wooden interior.
"wood huh?" Sans said. "thought the cell would be metal."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back