• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"I wouldn't call this practice, more like meditation though if I'm not careful they might get too big" he said. As if to demonstrate this the daisy grew to almost the size of a man. "Did anything terrible happen on your patrol" he asked?
"Well it does look pretty cool." He said. "No nothing really"

Josh ran towards his pokemon.

"What do you mean a boost?" The Doctor asked now confused himself. A feeling that felt quote foreign to him.
"You absorbed the radiation and then the doctor's regeneration energy." Allyson said.
The immortal began muttering to himself and then said " uhh its... How do I put it... Like an extra regeneration for you at any point in your life. What do the humans say, a green mushroom from that game." The Immortal scoffed as he tried to make a pop culture reference hoping that he had gotten his point across.

Dru grabbed his head "oh god's and that's why the immortal is here isn't it? He did something to stop me from regenerating didn't he?"

The immortal began muttering to himself and then said " uhh its... How do I put it... Like an extra regeneration for you at any point in your life. What do the humans say, a green mushroom from that game." The Immortal scoffed as he tried to make a pop culture reference hoping that he had gotten his point across.

Dru grabbed his head "oh god's and that's why the immortal is here isn't it? He did something to stop me from regenerating didn't he?"
" yep" she said.

The Doctor closed the doors when he was the Immortal was done and began to chsrt a course back to Earth.

The figure didn't speak but threw something on the ground. It grew into giant furry spiders. Fate looked at her friends. "Can you take care of the spiders?"
Ben slammed down on the Omnitrix. "Argticguana!" The alien yelled.

Josh threw th Pokeball. "Blaziken!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back