• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Okay so when I touched Dru it put his body into a flux state and he began to regenerate which I'm guessing is not okay. Their using that device to help him by removing the excess energy and sending it harmlessly in the Time Vortex.

Up in the sky a ball of shadow flew through the air.
"Okay that makes sense" she said

Fate smiled. "There it is"
The immortal shrugged "something like that yes. Except for the last part, I'm sending it through the time Vortex not harmlessly into it. In fact I'll do this once for you and if you take that hand that has one of your regenerations in it then I can send it to a point in your long life to give you an added kick at some point." The Immortal said as he examined the machine making sure it had absorbed all it needed. Then he allowed Dru to drop to the ground groaning.

"Sounds easy." Charles said as he made the pact

"Oh I am fucked fucked fucked." Joey said as he continued swinging
As Joey continued with his daily routine he could feel the ghost watching him and occasionally out of the corner of his eye he would see her.

The immortal shrugged "something like that yes. Except for the last part, I'm sending it through the time Vortex not harmlessly into it. In fact I'll do this once for you and if you take that hand that has one of your regenerations in it then I can send it to a point in your long life to give you an added kick at some point." The Immortal said as he examined the machine making sure it had absorbed all it needed. Then he allowed Dru to drop to the ground groaning.
"Dru...are you okay?" Allyson asked.

"You sure?" Tyson asks as he stands up. "It's a quick, but painful process."
" yes" Dana said. Suddenly Kala was by her side. "I told you not to do this. Zadock and I can find a way to have the demon not come after either of you "
She sighed looking at her friend. "Kala..I'm doing this to protect my daughter. Diana doesn't deserve to have a demon after her"

" yes" Dana said. Suddenly Kala was by her side. "I told you not to do this. Zadock and I can find a way to have the demon not come after either of you "
She sighed looking at her friend. "Kala..I'm doing this to protect my daughter. Diana doesn't deserve to have a demon after her"
Tyson slow claps and laughs.
"Well isn't this nice? Turning to the guy you hate for help and people are already trying to talk you out of it. Now you're starting to see the world for what it really is."
He looks at Kala.
"Let her do it. Her motives are pure."

Tyson slow claps and laughs.
"Well isn't this nice? Turning to the guy you hate for help and people are already trying to talk you out of it. Now you're starting to see the world for what it really is."
He looks at Kala.
"Let her do it. Her motives are pure."
" I've seen how the world has been since I was a teenager" she said. Kala sighed. "Okay Dana, do what you think its right. I'll still be here to help " Dana nods and looks at Tyson. "Okay let's do this"

" I've seen how the world has been since I was a teenager" she said. Kala sighed. "Okay Dana, do what you think its right. I'll still be here to help " Dana nods and looks at Tyson. "Okay let's do this"
Before Tyson could do anything, his eyes widen and he points between Kala and Dana.
"Shark!" He shouts as he spouts his wings and flies backwards, loading up an arrow.

" maybe I should just say hi to him myself. " Dana muttered
"I mean you can. I just can't make it immediately happen." He says as the fin surfaces once more. "Okay so the trick to taking these things out starts with the fin. Once it surfaces, the shark's about to jump out and attack. It's virtually invincible while underground, but it's a sitting duck if we can catch it in the air."

Alex nods. " have you just been practicing this?"
"I wouldn't call this practice, more like meditation though if I'm not careful they might get too big" he said. As if to demonstrate this the daisy grew to almost the size of a man. "Did anything terrible happen on your patrol" he asked?

"Okay that makes sense" she said

Fate smiled. "There it is"
Josh ran towards his pokemon.

"What do you mean a boost?" The Doctor asked now confused himself. A feeling that felt quote foreign to him.

"I mean you can. I just can't make it immediately happen." He says as the fin surfaces once more. "Okay so the trick to taking these things out starts with the fin. Once it surfaces, the shark's about to jump out and attack. It's virtually invincible while underground, but it's a sitting duck if we can catch it in the air."
" good to know." Kala said as she formed a shadow orb in her hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back