• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

The spiders went toward the the group. Fate jumped over one of the spiders and chased after the figure with Indigo by her.
Arcitcguana shot ice breath at them.

"Blaziken use Flame Charge!" Josh yelled. Blazoken dashed at the Spiders being enveloped by flame.

Arcitcguana shot ice breath at them.

"Blaziken use Flame Charge!" Josh yelled. Blazoken dashed at the Spiders being enveloped by flame.
The giant spiders got frozen and when they were engulfed in flames, they shattered. When they shattered more spiders appeared.

Fate got close to the figure, she tried to pull off its hood but she got pushed into a different portal. The figure smiled before picking up Indigo and tossing her into another portal. They looked at Ben and Josh before using the stone to disappear, leaving the two in the steam of the portals.

The giant spiders got frozen and when they were engulfed in flames, they shattered. When they shattered more spiders appeared.

Fate got close to the figure, she tried to pull off its hood but she got pushed into a different portal. The figure smiled before picking up Indigo and tossing her into another portal. They looked at Ben and Josh before using the stone to disappear, leaving the two in the steam of the portals.
Ben looked around at the Spiders. No idea where Fate was and not enough time to go to any specific dimension. He slapped the Omnitrix dial. "PIN NEEDLE!" He yelled he cut a portal to Edgewood. The pushed Blaziken and Josh through.

"Tell the others." He yelled before closing it and beginning to search For Fate.

Josh and Blaziken landed outside the house.

" yep" she said.
The Doctor closed the doors when he was the Immortal was done and began to chsrt a course back to Earth.
The Immortal looked at the hand "so is that a no to the whole hand thing? Actually I bet I could make another whole time Lord from that..." The Immortal seemed to be thinking as he stared at the hand and turned to Ally speaking in a language even the TARDIS didn't know "Love can I take that hand and make a new general with it? The gallifreyan doesn't have any use for it."

The Immortal looked at the hand "so is that a no to the whole hand thing? Actually I bet I could make another whole time Lord from that..." The Immortal seemed to be thinking as he stared at the hand and turned to Ally speaking in a language even the TARDIS didn't know "Love can I take that hand and make a new general with it? The gallifreyan doesn't have any use for it."
(NO! Musicnotes Musicnotes )

" no leave it be. Let's go back to our world" Ally said

Ben looked around at the Spiders. No idea where Fate was and not enough time to go to any specific dimension. He slapped the Omnitrix dial. "PIN NEEDLE!" He yelled he cut a portal to Edgewood. The pushed Blaziken and Josh through.

"Tell the others." He yelled before closing it and beginning to search For Fate.

Josh and Blaziken landed outside the house.
Diana looked out the window. "Oh who are those people?"

Josh got up. He looked around returning Blaziken to his Pokeball.

Pin Needle used the Omnitrix scanner while still in the portal to try and get a lock on the stones and, hopefully, Fate.
Fate had made a portal using her watch. "Indigo! Indigo!"

Diana walked out of the house. "Hi"

(That's a stupid Cop Out amd I'm ignoring it)
(How is it a cop out? It's a fact he has a whole time Lord with him through 80% of the last season of capaldi and during 8-11 there was about 3 created time Lord's. Plus he found gallifrey too.)

(How is it a cop out? It's a fact he has a whole time Lord with him through 80% of the last season of capaldi and during 8-11 there was about 3 created time Lord's. Plus he found gallifrey too.)
((Because it was destroyed. And then it was in stasis in a painting and then it was in another dimension The writing when Moffet took over became too convoluted do be able tl accurately tell anything. So I'm sticking with Russle T Davis saying that it was destroyed because Moffet was absolutely THE WORST LONG TERM WRITER DOCTOR WHO EVER HAD! He wrote decent episodes but his story arcs and Character ars were so inconsistent, convoluted, and Drus Machina that it really hurt my opinion of the show)

The Immortal sighed and walked over to her and took her hand "you never let me have fun anymore." They then disappeared with a rustle of feathers.
"We don't need to mess with their world" she said before they disappeared.

Allyson sighed. "I still don't like her"

"We don't need to mess with their world" she said before they disappeared.

Allyson sighed. "I still don't like her"
The Immortal grumbled about the other worlds but let it go.

"She's the reason I'm alive as a human right now. Otherwise I could be idk something crazy."

((Because it was destroyed. And then it was in stasis in a painting and then it was in another dimension The writing when Moffet took over became too convoluted do be able tl accurately tell anything. So I'm sticking with Russle T Davis saying that it was destroyed because Moffet was absolutely THE WORST LONG TERM WRITER DOCTOR WHO EVER HAD! He wrote decent episodes but his story arcs and Character ars were so inconsistent, convoluted, and Drus Machina that it really hurt my opinion of the show)
(I'm just saying I think him being the only one is kinda silly and since the master is still around untrue.)

Hayden walked to the house after buying his switch and sees Josh. "Um Hi..." he walks inside after saying one word to the stranger..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back