• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"I want the demon to come after me and not Diana." She said glaring at Tyson. "She doesn't need the stress of it right now."
Tyson stops drawing and looks at Dana.
"That's noble and all, but I'm not Arkalas. I can't control his actions. In fact, if something is bothering her right now, it's likely he's going after her to make things worse."

Tyson stops drawing and looks at Dana.
"That's noble and all, but I'm not Arkalas. I can't control his actions. In fact, if something is bothering her right now, it's likely he's going after her to make things worse."
" She's pregnant.. " Dana said. "I don't want the demon to go after them. You seem to know the most about him so do you know anyway to make it only come after me. "

"Can do." Ally said. Allyson looked at the two. "I'm really confused"
The Immortal smiled "of course it's above your level of technology heck I'm sure even the doctor is a little in the dark with this. Part of it is because it takes a technomancer to make it." The immortal then waited for his wife to be done and when he did he took the device and attached it to Dru and started his time up drawing the excess energy into the container.

The Immortal smiled "of course it's above your level of technology heck I'm sure even the doctor is a little in the dark with this. Part of it is because it takes a technomancer to make it." The immortal then waited for his wife to be done and when he did he took the device and attached it to Dru and started his time up drawing the excess energy into the container.
Allyson just watched for a few seconds. "Mostly I'm just confused on what's going on in general."

Allyson just watched for a few seconds. "Mostly I'm just confused on what's going on in general."
"Okay so when I touched Dru it put his body into a flux state and he began to regenerate which I'm guessing is not okay. Their using that device to help him by removing the excess energy and sending it harmlessly in the Time Vortex.

Fate dropped to the ground. She looks around.
Up in the sky a ball of shadow flew through the air.

"Okay so when I touched Dru it put his body into a flux state and he began to regenerate which I'm guessing is not okay. Their using that device to help him by removing the excess energy and sending it harmlessly in the Time Vortex.

Up in the sky a ball of shadow flew through the air.
"Okay that makes sense" she said

Fate smiled. "There it is"

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back