• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

(Sounds not there yet)

"Go ahead... Hit me." XLR8 said.

A few minutes the Doctor came put of the cabin. "What's going on?" Biff said. "Oh just low fuel nothing to worry about." The Doctor said. "They've called a rescie vehicle it'll be here on about sox hours." "Six hours! How much air have we got!? What do we do if we run out." Everyon started talking amd panicking. The Doctor at first trying to quiet the down calmly finally raised his voice. "FINGERS ON LIPS!" He yelled. One by one the passengers put their index fingers to their lips. The Doctor gestured for Allyson and Dru to do the same.
Dru frowned and put his finger to his lips however the doctor could see a faint flicker of his red aura and Allyson could feel his mood souring some.
"You know I don't think we're five." Allyson said before putting her finger to her lips.

(Sounds not there yet)

"Go ahead... Hit me." XLR8 said.

A few minutes the Doctor came put of the cabin. "What's going on?" Biff said. "Oh just low fuel nothing to worry about." The Doctor said. "They've called a rescie vehicle it'll be here on about sox hours." "Six hours! How much air have we got!? What do we do if we run out." Everyon started talking amd panicking. The Doctor at first trying to quiet the down calmly finally raised his voice. "FINGERS ON LIPS!" He yelled. One by one the passengers put their index fingers to their lips. The Doctor gestured for Allyson and Dru to do the same.
He hit XLR8

"You know I don't think we're five." Allyson said before putting her finger to her lips.
"Tell that to them" the Doctor said flicking his head at them. "Now we just need to stay cal-" THUMP! Something banged against the outside. The Doctor looked up. "What was that?" He said. "Just the shuttle. Settling." Prof. Hobbes said. "No that came from outside." The doctor said. THUMP! The noise or whatever made it moved.

"Tell that to them" the Doctor said flicking his head at them. "Now we just need to stay cal-" THUMP! Something banged against the outside. The Doctor looked up. "What was that?" He said. "Just the shuttle. Settling." Prof. Hobbes said. "No that came from outside." The doctor said. THUMP! The noise or whatever made it moved.
"Is it some sort of animal." Allyson stood up trying to look out the window closest to where the noise happened

"Is it some sort of animal." Allyson stood up trying to look out the window closest to where the noise happened
There were no windows. "There can't be anything out there." Hobbes repeated. The Doctor pulled out a stethoscope from his pockets (probablybalso bigger on the inside) and held it against the wall. It was at the door thumping over and over again trying to get it. "If that door opens we're all dead." The Hostess said. It stopped. Biff laughed. "It can't get through. The metal is strong." He knocked on it three times to accentuate his point. Three knocks came from the other side.

"Now if you'll listen to my good friend Dee Dee." He said Dee Dee looked around. "Well the air is on a circulative filtration system so we could breath the same air for 10 years." She said.
Dru seemed bothered but then said " hey is this place completely sealed or like 99.99% sealed?" Dru asked as he rubbed his hands together.

There were no windows. "There can't be anything out there." Hobbes repeated. The Doctor pulled out a stethoscope from his pockets (probablybalso bigger on the inside) and held it against the wall. It was at the door thumping over and over again trying to get it. "If that door opens we're all dead." The Hostess said. It stopped. Biff laughed. "It can't get through. The metal is strong." He knocked on it three times to accentuate his point. Three knocks came from the other side.
"Ok that was a bit creepy." Allyson said.

"You speedy thing!" he slammed on the ground hoping to get him off his feet
He dodged again.

Dru seemed bothered but then said " hey is this place completely sealed or like 99.99% sealed?" Dru asked as he rubbed his hands together.
"I'm not sure." The Doctor said.

"Ok that was a bit creepy." Allyson said.
The Doctor tested to see if it wasn't a fluke. He knocked "Pop Goes the Weasel" it knocked back exactly the same rythm. The woman named sky looked terrified. Musicnotes Musicnotes Drumonkey Drumonkey Spider-Venom213 Spider-Venom213

Last edited:
Dru frowned "someone should go out there..." Dru spoke slowly and carefully.
"Dru none of us can." The Doctor said. "Your in no condition to-" Whatever it was it ran accross the roof towards a screaming sky, The place shook violently the lights went out. When the lights turned back on there was a dent in the shuttle where Sky was. But it was still intact.

(Oh no. Are you okay? Hope it wasn't anything too bad.) Livia watched

(I'm fine, its just that there's an active volcano at him called my father)

They could see Jenny relax, the pressure around her had dropped, and there was no more destruction

"Yeah someone should" she said.
After what just happened no one seemed to want to go out. "I'm talking to the driver." The Hostess said. she went to the door that led to the cabin and opened it. The room was filled with a blinding painful light for only a few seconds before she shut it. "Wh-where's the driver!" Val asked. The Doctor ran over to the control panel. He took it off with the help of the Sonic Screwdriver. The wiring was sliced. "Gone." The Doctor said. "It's like the whole front was just... sliced off." He said. "Driver Joe and Mechanic Claude..." The Doctor said solemnly. "Vaporized in an instant."

After what just happened no one seemed to want to go out. "I'm talking to the driver." The Hostess said. she went to the door that led to the cabin and opened it. The room was filled with a blinding painful light for only a few seconds before she shut it. "Wh-where's the driver!" Val asked. The Doctor ran over to the control panel. He took it off with the help of the Sonic Screwdriver. The wiring was sliced. "Gone." The Doctor said. "It's like the whole front was just... sliced off." He said. "Driver Joe and Mechanic Claude..." The Doctor said solemnly. "Vaporized in an instant."
" ok that's bad..need to think..." Allyson said as she started to pace back and forth.

" ok that's bad..need to think..." Allyson said as she started to pace back and forth.
"What about her." Biff asked pointing to Sky who was still in ball. The Doctor walked over to her. "Sky? Are you okay?" He asked.

"It went straight for her." Hobbes said.

"Sky can you turn around?" The Doctor asked. She slowly did. But she wasn't Sky anymore. Her eyes the way she looked everyone seemed inhuman. Even the Doctor could feel chills run up his Spine. "Sky?" He asked. She looked at him for a few seconds. "Sky?" She repeated.

"What about her." Biff asked pointing to Sky who was still in ball. The Doctor walked over to her. "Sky? Are you okay?" He asked.

"It went straight for her." Hobbes said.

"Sky can you turn around?" The Doctor asked. She slowly did. But she wasn't Sky anymore. Her eyes the way she looked everyone seemed inhuman. Even the Doctor could feel chills run up his Spine. "Sky?" He asked. She looked at him for a few seconds. "Sky?" She repeated.
Allyson stopped. "She's repeating you?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back