• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

After what just happened no one seemed to want to go out. "I'm talking to the driver." The Hostess said. she went to the door that led to the cabin and opened it. The room was filled with a blinding painful light for only a few seconds before she shut it. "Wh-where's the driver!" Val asked. The Doctor ran over to the control panel. He took it off with the help of the Sonic Screwdriver. The wiring was sliced. "Gone." The Doctor said. "It's like the whole front was just... sliced off." He said. "Driver Joe and Mechanic Claude..." The Doctor said solemnly. "Vaporized in an instant."
Dru stood up "that's it I'm having someone go out there to make sure nothing is bothering us, doctor you can't stop me."

Sky suddenly looked at Allyson. "She's repeating you?"

"You too." Biff said. "You too." Sky repeated. "S-stop!" Val yelled. "S-stop!" Sky yelled back. Drumonkey Drumonkey
"Okay she appears to be repeating us all..what could cause this," Allyson asked
Dru looked at the doctor " with your help I could see if it's a psychic link and try to break it or get into the beings mind. Either way we should do something soon."

Dru stood up "that's it I'm having someone go out there to make sure nothing is bothering us, doctor you can't stop me."
"Anyone who goes out there will be vaporized instantly by the radiation. All that will do is cause more deaths." The Doctor warned. Sky copied Dru and then the Doctor word for word.

"Okay she appears to be repeating us all..what could cause this," Allyson asked
The Doctor looked at her. "Is sky still in there." She repeats. Hobbes looked at Dru. "I'm telling you that there csn't be anything out there." He said. The Doctor's eyes widened. "Doctor what's... Wrong?" Jethro asked. Sky wasn't repeating. She was talkin at exactly the same time. "Everyone to the back of the shuttle quick as you can." The Doctor said. The passengers listened.

Dru looked at the doctor " with your help I could see if it's a psychic link and try to break it or get into the beings mind. Either way we should do something soon."
"We need to get to the back of the bus." The Doctor said. "We should throw her out." Biff said. The Doctor looked at him. "No." He said. "Whatever that thing is it took over her. It's be a mercy to throw her." Biff argued.

The Doctor got up and walked towards him quickly. "We are not throwing anyone out." Hebsaid towering over Biff. "Have you got that?" He had gone from calm to menacing in a blonk of an eye.

"Anyone who goes out there will be vaporized instantly by the radiation. All that will do is cause more deaths." The Doctor warned. Sky copied Dru and then the Doctor word for word.

The Doctor looked at her. "Is sky still in there." She repeats. Hobbes looked at Dru. "I'm telling you that there csn't be anything out there." He said. The Doctor's eyes widened. "Doctor what's... Wrong?" Jethro asked. Sky wasn't repeating. She was talkin at exactly the same time. "Everyone to the back of the shuttle quick as you can." The Doctor said. The passengers listened.
Dru stood near the doctor "doctor you think I would send a human out there or anything like a human? I'm disappointed in you. I say we see if we can break the psychic link ourselves."

"We need to get to the back of the bus." The Doctor said. "We should throw her out." Biff said. The Doctor looked at him. "No." He said. "Whatever that thing is it took over her. It's be a mercy to throw her." Biff argued.

The Doctor got up and walked towards him quickly. "We are not throwing anyone out." Hebsaid towering over Biff. "Have you got that?" He had gone from calm to menacing in a blonk of an eye.
"Doctor you should see if we can shake it off of her and then physically attack it maybe we can free the girl and learn about whatever has to be out there."

"Doctor you should see if we can shake it off of her and then physically attack it maybe we can free the girl and learn about whatever has to be out there."
"Look at the dent." The Doctor said. He knocked. Nothing. "I don't think it's outside anymore."

After walking back the Doctor told them no one was throwing her out. "Why don't you two do something then?" Biff ased Dru and the Doctor. "No we shouldn't get to close. Of the thirst step is keeping on Pace with us theb maybe the next step is becoming us which we reallu don't want?" "Why because you two are so special?" Val asked. "As a matter of fact, yes we are." He said.

Allyson listened as she moved to the back of the bus. She took a deep breathe trying to focus and possibly have a vision come to her.

Allyson listened as she moved to the back of the bus. She took a deep breathe trying to focus and possibly have a vision come to her.
Nothing pertaining to their situation appeared. Or rather too many appeared for her to be able to recognize a likely one.

"Look at the dent." The Doctor said. He knocked. Nothing. "I don't think it's outside anymore."

After walking back the Doctor told them no one was throwing her out. "Why don't you two do something then?" Biff ased Dru and the Doctor. "No we shouldn't get to close. Of the thirst step is keeping on Pace with us theb maybe the next step is becoming us which we reallu don't want?" "Why because you two are so special?" Val asked. "As a matter of fact, yes we are." He said.
" I'm human now so I'm significantly less special now but you have to remember that Allyson could hold me off by herself. I say we try and if worst comes to worst my katana can at least give us a chance to untangle what happened."

" I'm human now so I'm significantly less special now but you have to remember that Allyson could hold me off by herself. I say we try and if worst comes to worst my katana can at least give us a chance to untangle what happened."
"You don't want to kill it." Dee Dee said. "You were smiling. You're having fun your excited." She said. "Okay yes I admit I'm intrigued. I've never seen this before. But it might not be out to hurt us. Children learn by imitation." The Doctor said. "You think it's learning about us." Biff said. The Doctor looked at it. "Yes I think it's trying to learn about humans. But what jas it learned so far. Paranoia and violence. Is that what we should be teaching it?"

Nothing pertaining to their situation appeared. Or rather too many appeared for her to be able to recognize a likely one.
"Too much. Can't pick one. " she muttered, use to situations like this. She went back to listening and watching the passengers.

"You don't want to kill it." Dee Dee said. "You were smiling. You're having fun your excited." She said. "Okay yes I admit I'm intrigued. I've never seen this before. But it might not be out to hurt us. Children learn by imitation." The Doctor said. "You think it's learning about us." Biff said. The Doctor looked at it. "Yes I think it's trying to learn about humans. But what jas it learned so far. Paranoia and violence. Is that what we should be teaching it?"
"Too much. Can't pick one. " she muttered, use to situations like this. She went back to listening and watching the passengers.
Dru looked at Allyson then the doctor and said "I'm sorry doctor but I won't stand around and do nothing." Dru then moved towards Sky and reached out with his hand to touch her forehead and share his thoughts with her.

Dru looked at Allyson then the doctor and said "I'm sorry doctor but I won't stand around and do nothing." Dru then moved towards Sky and reached out with his hand to touch her forehead and share his thoughts with her.
He saw nothing from her she wasn't thinking at all. But something was there. And if fixated on The Alien in the room. "But still I want her gone." Val said. "Mum. It it didn't copy you it's stopped copying us." He said. "Did that man stop it?" Biff asked. "I don't know." The Doctor said in unison with Sky. She was still copying him. Only him

He saw nothing from her she wasn't thinking at all. But something was there. And if fixated on The Alien in the room. "But still I want her gone." Val said. "Mum. It it didn't copy you it's stopped copying us." He said. "Did that man stop it?" Biff asked. "I don't know." The Doctor said in unison with Sky. She was still copying him. Only him
"Its still copying the doctor." She said

Dru closed his eyes and reached out to the being trying to gauge it's intent. He began to show it some things to try and draw it's attention to him.

"Its still copying the doctor." She said
The Doctor walked over to Sky.

Dru closed his eyes and reached out to the being trying to gauge it's intent. He began to show it some things to try and draw it's attention to him.
It refused to cooperate with him. Like slamning a door. It didn't seem interested in him. It had picked the Doctor. It's intentions were unclear. All it seemed to do was imitate. No... It was doongt something. At every point it took advantage the passengers paranoia.

The Doctor walked over to Sky.

It refused to cooperate with him. Like slamning a door. It didn't seem interested in him. It had picked the Doctor. It's intentions were unclear. All it seemed to do was imitate. No... It was doongt something. At every point it took advantage the passengers paranoia.
Dru grunted as he was forced out no longer being as strong as he once was. He backed off and said "doctor we have to keep them calm it's feeding on the paranoia and it's learning."

"Why are y....you so fa..." he collapses
XLR7 turned back to Ben. He looked at the tetramand. "DNA altercation detected. Restore subjects DNA to normal." The Omnitrx said. It glowed green and thr man returned to Normal.

Dru grunted as he was forced out no longer being as strong as he once was. He backed off and said "doctor we have to keep them calm it's feeding on the paranoia and it's learning."
"We ought to throw her!" Biff said. The Doctor turned to him. "Biff right? Let me tell you something Biff." He got close to Biff. "Two people have died today Biff. I'll be damned if I let another one die before I'm sure there's no other option." He looked at Dru. "Can you still make them sleep?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back