• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Dru grunted as he was forced out no longer being as strong as he once was. He backed off and said "doctor we have to keep them calm it's feeding on the paranoia and it's learning."
XLR7 turned back to Ben. He looked at the tetramand. "DNA altercation detected. Restore subjects DNA to normal." The Omnitrx said. It glowed green and thr man returned to Normal.

"We ought to throw her!" Biff said. The Doctor turned to him. "Biff right? Let me tell you something Biff." He got close to Biff. "Two people have died today Biff. I'll be damned if I let another one die before I'm sure there's no other option." He looked at Dru. "Can you still make them sleep?"
" that's a good idea." Allyson said

XLR7 turned back to Ben. He looked at the tetramand. "DNA altercation detected. Restore subjects DNA to normal." The Omnitrx said. It glowed green and thr man returned to Normal.

"We ought to throw her!" Biff said. The Doctor turned to him. "Biff right? Let me tell you something Biff." He got close to Biff. "Two people have died today Biff. I'll be damned if I let another one die before I'm sure there's no other option." He looked at Dru. "Can you still make them sleep?"
Dru sighed " I can but I can't hold it terribly long, let me see." Dru turned to the people " just stay calm." He then took a stance like a samurai about to draw his blade and then with two Laido strikes he cut each of the people except Allyson and the doctor causing them to become drowsy and start going to sleep but it wasn't immediate.

" that's a good idea." Allyson said

Dru sighed " I can but I can't hold it terribly long, let me see." Dru turned to the people " just stay calm." He then took a stance like a samurai about to draw his blade and then with two Laido strikes he cut each of the people except Allyson and the doctor causing them to become drowsy and start going to sleep but it wasn't immediate.
Most of them fell asleep. Biff and the Hostess resisted. The Doctor walked over to sky. He squatted in front of her looking her in the eyes. "You're feeding off their paranoia. What's going on. What do you want?" He asked. "Listen I'm the Doctor. Whatever you're looking for. I can help you. You just need to talk to me and leave these people alone. Leave Sky's body." Drumonkey Drumonkey

Last edited:
Most of them fell asleep. Biff and the Hostess resisted. The Doctor walked over to sky. He squatted in front of her looking her in the eyes. "You're feeding off their paranoia. What's going on. What do you want?" He asked. "Listen I'm the Doctor. Whatever you're looking for. I can help you. You just need to talk to me and leave these people alone. Leave Sky's body."
" we can try to help you." Allyson said looking at sky

The man did not respond as he was tired out

Most of them fell asleep. Biff and the Hostess resisted. The Doctor walked over to sky. He squatted in front of her looking her in the eyes. "You're feeding off their paranoia. What's going on. What do you want?" He asked. "Listen I'm the Doctor. Whatever you're looking for. I can help you. You just need to talk to me and leave these people alone. Leave Sky's body." Drumonkey Drumonkey
Dru inhaled and his katana took form in his hand. Dru then turned to watch sky his aura curling off him in a golden mist.

Dru inhaled and his katana took form in his hand. Dru then turned to watch sky his aura curling off him in a golden mist.

" we can try to help you." Allyson said looking at sky
"Listen if you want something. Be it body or form or voice you don't have to steal it. You can get it without hurting people. And I'll help you. "Now how about it." They said together. "Do we have a deal?" Sky spoke first.

"I didn't think so either." Livia said

"Maybe Legion increased her telekinetic potential?" Rebecca suggested

"Actually her psionic power increased exponentially due to her young age" Attains stated to them mentally

(Btw, Artanis and his species evolved without mouths due to their high psionic prowess)

"Maybe Legion increased her telekinetic potential?" Rebecca suggested

"Actually her psionic power increased exponentially due to her young age" Attains stated to them mentally

(Btw, Artanis and his species evolved without mouths due to their high psionic prowess)
"Um okay" she said nodding

Dru touched the doctor's shoulder and flowed his energy into the doctor just enough to reinvigorate him.
(I'm not sure how that would work. It stole. His voice)

"I feel like this thing is just going to jump from person to person." Allyson said

Fate chuckled and tossed the snow ball at Ben.
"I'm throwing him out." Biff said. "Yes. Get him away from me." Sky said. The Doctor repeated.

Ben laughed. "It's on he said forming a snowball."

(I'm not sure how that would work. It stole. His voice)

"I'm throwing him out." Biff said. "Yes. Get him away from me." Sky said. The Doctor repeated.

Ben laughed. "It's on he said forming a snowball."
Allyson got in front of the doctor. " you are not throwing anyone out. Now stay over there while we figure this out."

Fate smiled and kept on making snowballs to throw at him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back