• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

(Shrug) Allyson watched
The Doctor entered. "Who are you?" The Driver asked. "Insurance." He said. "What seems to be the problem?" He said. The Mechsnic spoke up. "Nothing. All functions are normal. Fuel is good, nothings broken but we just.... Stopped." He said. "What's your name?" The Doctor asked. "Claude." The Mechanic answered.

"Guess this date is over" she said

"Life is fun destroying cars!" The Tetramand said slamming a car
"Sorry." Ben said before the tetramand slammed down on his car. "Oh it's on!" Ben yelled leaving his seat. Musicnotes Musicnotes

Last edited:
The Doctor entered. "Who are you?" The Driver asked. "Insurance." He said. "What seems to be the problem?" He said. The Mechsnic spoke up. "Nothing. All functions are normal. Fuel is good, nothings broken but we just.... Stopped." He said. "What's your name?" The Doctor asked. "Claude." The Mechanic answered.

"Sorry." Ben said before the tetramand slammed down on his car. "Oh it's on!" Ben yelled leaving his seat.
"Oh hey boss." He said

"I'll bring other things in case we need them. Just tell us when. In would just like her out of my way." Minerva said taking the collar back.
"First we wait until she gets to the hospital." Void replied "Joey is still dead, we must take advantage of that."

The Doctor went to the driver's cabin. "Sir. That 's for leisure palace personel only." Th hostess said the Doctor pulled oit a piece of paper Dru would have seen it as blank. Drumonkey Drumonkey
"That's me I'm from insurance just popping in for a visit."

(Does Olive Garden have chicken noodle?)
Dru smiled as he saw the psychic paper and waited to see what was going on. He would walk close to the walls where the sound came from and touched it.

"Ah yes, good idea." Void replied "We should hurry. Something tells me Joey will be returning soon."
" it'll be done." Minerva said texting.

In the city Hunter got a text from her aunt. "Shoot to hurt, not kill. Easy." She got up to a building and took out her bow and a arrow. She aimed and fired at a passersby.

"Sorry." Ben said before the tetramand slammed down on his car. "Oh it's on!" Ben yelled leaving his seat. Musicnotes Musicnotes
Allyson just waited.

" it'll be done." Minerva said texting.

In the city Hunter got a text from her aunt. "Shoot to hurt, not kill. Easy." She got up to a building and took out her bow and a arrow. She aimed and fired at a passersby.
"And now we bide our time." Void said with a grin.

Dru smiled as he saw the psychic paper and waited to see what was going on. He would walk close to the walls where the sound came from and touched it.
(Sounds not there yet)

"Uh no..." he replied
"Go ahead... Hit me." XLR8 said.

Allyson just waited.
A few minutes the Doctor came put of the cabin. "What's going on?" Biff said. "Oh just low fuel nothing to worry about." The Doctor said. "They've called a rescie vehicle it'll be here on about sox hours." "Six hours! How much air have we got!? What do we do if we run out." Everyon started talking amd panicking. The Doctor at first trying to quiet the down calmly finally raised his voice. "FINGERS ON LIPS!" He yelled. One by one the passengers put their index fingers to their lips. The Doctor gestured for Allyson and Dru to do the same.

(Sounds not there yet)

"Go ahead... Hit me." XLR8 said.

A few minutes the Doctor came put of the cabin. "What's going on?" Biff said. "Oh just low fuel nothing to worry about." The Doctor said. "They've called a rescie vehicle it'll be here on about sox hours." "Six hours! How much air have we got!? What do we do if we run out." Everyon started talking amd panicking. The Doctor at first trying to quiet the down calmly finally raised his voice. "FINGERS ON LIPS!" He yelled. One by one the passengers put their index fingers to their lips. The Doctor gestured for Allyson and Dru to do the same.
Dru frowned and put his finger to his lips however the doctor could see a faint flicker of his red aura and Allyson could feel his mood souring some.

Dru frowned and put his finger to his lips however the doctor could see a faint flicker of his red aura and Allyson could feel his mood souring some.
"Now if you'll listen to my good friend Dee Dee." He said Dee Dee looked around. "Well the air is on a circulative filtration system so we could breath the same air for 10 years." She said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back