• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Exactly" she replied "but the demon king continues to try and take my humanity" she added
Daniel nodded. He thought to himself. Quite suddenly he seemed to be straining and working himself very hard. "Don't... Give... Up... You... Are... Strong." He said very slowly and carefully.

(We could do it, just wouldn't seem right without Music because she is Anna's mom)

"My parents shouldn't have a problem with it" she replied "plus I'm sure my mom would love to meet you"

(Also if they did go, some fanatic that worshipped Dru or something would challenge dash to a duel, for the right to Anna's hand, lol)
(If you guys really want to that's fine. We can do a mini trip. Also this would take place when Lilly is an adult right? Cause at that point Lilly would have given up the throne)

Daniel nodded. He thought to himself. Quite suddenly he seemed to be straining and working himself very hard. "Don't... Give... Up... You... Are... Strong." He said very slowly and carefully.

"I know, its just hard to sometimes" she replied and turned to him

Last edited:
"Advice." He said. He pointed to her body. "Keep strong." He pointed to her head. "Keep stronger." He pointed to her heart. "Keep strongest." He buttoned up his coat and turned to leave.

"Oh, thanks?" She replied, still trying to understand what he said

Allyson walked in. "Now this is a time machine." She smiled as she started looking at everything.
"Closer to another dimension. Think of the house. It has everything somewhere and can move it around." The Doctor said. "Anyway. Did you need something?" (So it's fixed now right?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back