• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Closer to another dimension. Think of the house. It has everything somewhere and can move it around." The Doctor said. "Anyway. Did you need something?" (So it's fixed now right?)
(We guess so. It just came back a few hours ago.). She nods. "She's alive..I can feel it." She turns to him. "No not really we just figured we would see what you were up to."

(We guess so. It just came back a few hours ago.). She nods. "She's alive..I can feel it." She turns to him. "No not really we just figured we would see what you were up to."
"Not very much I'm afraid." The Doctor said. The TARDIS made whirring noise almost like a purr. "I took Oz and Ollie to see his wife a few hours ago. Or was that a few days ago. Time's wonkey in here sometimes."

(Ok, 😁 )

After the whole Legion thing, Jenny decided to go tothe mall with Livia and just relax

Jenny looked up at Livia as they strolled through the mall "so how do Sera and Marina feel about their future?" She asked
"They are interested by it." Livia said. Her eyes changed blue and Marina spoke. "You could have asked us this, instead of Livia. We can still hear you."

"Not very much I'm afraid." The Doctor said. The TARDIS made whirring noise almost like a purr. "I took Oz and Ollie to see his wife a few hours ago. Or was that a few days ago. Time's wonkey in here sometimes."
" so you got nothing going on?" Allyson said. "Maybe we could go someplace.'

"They are interested by it." Livia said. Her eyes changed blue and Marina spoke. "You could have asked us this, instead of Livia. We can still hear you."

"I know, don't forgwt I can even talk to you without opening my mouth" she replied

(Fixed?) The Doctor smiled brightly. "Come in." He said walking in and leaving the door open. Being as tech savvy as she was he eas especially excited to see Allyson's reaction. Musicnotes Musicnotes

"Worth never easy." He said.
Allyson walked in. "Now this is a time machine." She smiled as she started looking at everything.
Dru walked in "did this change recently?" He looked around at the decor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back