• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

" nah I'm good." Roxie stated. (Yeah I had no work today but my WiFi has been down all day got to love it. I had to beg my bro for a hotspot so I can come on for a few)

(So did Roxie trust wisp to stay home alone now that shrs older?)

" That rehensible thing? Gosh I should have a real talk with him about getting into things like this over and over again. It's like he enjoys it." Dru said as he shook his head.
Dru smiled " sure I haven't seen the doctor since I became like this maybe he'll know how to fix me." Dru said with a small chuckle.
The Doctor was in thr TARDIS. He haf moved on from the Great Gatsby and was reading something else.

(What quick succession?)
"Yeah good idea he could probably use a good talking to." She laughed. ",to the tardis"

Hayden got to his lab and looked at the bodies, "At least this time you'll get buried...properly" he drags the bodies to the backyard and grabs a shovel, he digs a medium sized hole and a smaller one. he gently puts the bodies in their holes and fills it back up... he then goes to his lab and grabs four slabs of wood and makes two crosses on their graves. he goes back in his lab and goes in a corner upset and cries

Hayden got to his lab and looked at the bodies, "At least this time you'll get buried...properly" he drags the bodies to the backyard and grabs a shovel, he digs a medium sized hole and a smaller one. he gently puts the bodies in their holes and fills it back up... he then goes to his lab and grabs four slabs of wood and makes two crosses on their graves. he goes back in his lab and goes in a corner upset and cries
(What is shades deal? Zadock may or may not be dissecting him and learning what he can do)

(What is shades deal? Zadock may or may not be dissecting him and learning what he can do)
(A human, whose soul is blackened Xeithians aren't really different from humans in that case...if in contact with blood, he can alter the blood, use shadow manipulation, weapon manipulation, and Shapeshifting)

(A human, whose soul is blackened Xeithians aren't really different from humans in that case...if in contact with blood, he can alter the blood, use shadow manipulation, weapon manipulation, and Shapeshifting)
Zadock seemed interested in the body that he was experimenting on. It had some cool abilities but nothing extraordinary. Zadock had one of his skeleton mages hide the body with all the other ones.

Dash smiled " would that really be ok?" He seemed almost eager to go. It a little wary.

(We could do it, just wouldn't seem right without Music because she is Anna's mom)

"My parents shouldn't have a problem with it" she replied "plus I'm sure my mom would love to meet you"

(Also if they did go, some fanatic that worshipped Dru or something would challenge dash to a duel, for the right to Anna's hand, lol)

Last edited:
(We could do it, just wouldn't seem right without Music because she is Anna's mom)

"My parents shouldn't have a problem with it" she replied "plus I'm sure my mom would love to meet you"

(Also if they did go, some fanatic that worshipped Dru or something would challenge dash to a duel, for the right to Anna's hand, lol)
(I can see that happening and I guess you're right about music) Dash shrugged "I've never had an issue with meeting parents but if you're sure she will then I'm excited."

(I can see that happening and I guess you're right about music) Dash shrugged "I've never had an issue with meeting parents but if you're sure she will then I'm excited."

(I mean if you really want we can go do it, then when music gets back on we can see if she wants to join in a little)

"Eeeehhhh! I can't wait" she smiled excitedly

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back