• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Daniel nodded. He looked back at his menu.

(Hmmm.... Perhaps some demon magic could fix that problem, lol)

Eclipse went back to her menu as well, unaware that there was demonic enforcers from the Demon King, looking for her, now that she was out of the safety of the Arashikage clan

(Hmmm.... Perhaps some demon magic could fix that problem, lol)

Eclipse went back to her menu as well, unaware that there was demonic enforcers from the Demon King, looking for her, now that she was out of the safety of the Arashikage clan
(Nah it can be challenging to play him sometimes but it's fun also if any of them are near by he can sense evil)

Daniel ordered a burger as best he could. As he attempted to talk the waitress looked annoyed with him.

(Nah it can be challenging to play him sometimes but it's fun also if any of them are near by he can sense evil)

Daniel ordered a burger as best he could. As he attempted to talk the waitress looked annoyed with him.

(She can sense other demons, that's about it, but there will be some screaming from outside when they get close)
(Also the relationship between Eclipse and the demon king, is a lot like the relationship between Raven and her father)

Eclipse ordered a burrito, with a bit of everything in it, and a bit of hot sauce, she got half way done with her food before she stopped and looked out the window "blast they found me" she muttered The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

Last edited:
(She can sense other demons, that's about it, but there will be some screaming from outside when they get close)
(Also the relationship between Eclipse and the demon king, is a lot like the relationship between Raven and her father)

Eclipse ordered a burrito, with a bit of everything in it, and a bit of hot sauce, she got half way done with her food before she stopped and looked out the window "blast they found me" she muttered The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth
(Sorry school) Daniel looked back. "Found?" He asked looking out the window.

He payed his check and walked out.

Once he walked out he heard one holding the crown say "but princess, your father wants you to join him, but you must put on your crown"

"I will not let that Damn thing near my head, I will not let it destroy my humanity" she shouted angrily

"But if we don't bring you back, we will lose our lives" another stated with fear

"If you come near me, I will happily take it for him" she stated pulling out her sword, and as she did her demon form appeared

Once he walked out he heard one holding the crown say "but princess, your father wants you to join him, but you must put on your crown"

"I will not let that Damn thing near my head, I will not let it destroy my humanity" she shouted angrily

"But if we don't bring you back, we will lose our lives" another stated with fear

"If you come near me, I will happily take it for him" she stated pulling out her sword, and as she did her demon form appeared
Daniel looked at them. "Hm..." He said.

Daniel leaned against the wall.

The demons all charged at her, knowing they would most likely die, she dispatched two with ease, another two knocked her sword away, engaging her in hand to hand combat, but eventually dying as wellthe last one ran, fleeing back to Balrog the demon king

The demons all charged at her, knowing they would most likely die, she dispatched two with ease, another two knocked her sword away, engaging her in hand to hand combat, but eventually dying as wellthe last one ran, fleeing back to Balrog the demon king
Daniel saw no reason to get involved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back