• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Peter gave him a few hours. Then he hid amd put on the suit. He went after him. "So you know it isn't Hayden season right?"
"Ah, Spidey, considered one of the most hated heroes in the criminal underworld, but It doesn't matter, That Idiot has caused trouble for me, and if I want my ultimate plan to succeed, I need him dead."

"Ah, Spidey, considered one of the most hated heroes in the criminal underworld, but It doesn't matter, That Idiot has caused trouble for me, and if I want my ultimate plan to succeed, I need him dead."
"Well right now I'm kind of a criminal." Peter said. "Any Ultimate plan? Sounds pretty... Ultimate."

(So what your saying is Shade is gonna learn why not to mess with the Doctor) "Eh... Less Ultimate." The hero said.
(He doesn't know the doctor can do that, he thinks he's a joke.) "And what you going to do about it? I still ain't close to completion, shouldn't it be right before I do it is when you beat me? now if you excuse me you arachnid, I got places to go, people to meet."

(He doesn't know the doctor can do that, he thinks he's a joke.) "And what you going to do about it? I still ain't close to completion, shouldn't it be right before I do it is when you beat me? now if you excuse me you arachnid, I got places to go, people to meet."
"Ah that's not very friendly." Peter said shooting a webline at him.

"I guess you want to see the show, I guess you'll get a front row seat to his murder..." (Insert Ultimate Spider-Man Race Section here) "If you can keep up!"
he flew towards the Car Dealership Hayden works at.
Peter made a super stretchy sling shot with his webs and went flying forward past Shade.

Peter broke the chains as Shade gained on him. "Nah."
He broke the window of the car dealership, Hayden got under his desk, not wanting to reveal his identity, Shade then takes a innocent man, and points a gun near his head, "Give me Grayson or you all die," He remembered that Spidey was behind him. Deciding to take action, he wraps shadow chains around the man and started to make a Shadow Barrier, Everyone freaked out.

He broke the window of the car dealership, Hayden got under his desk, not wanting to reveal his identity, Shade then takes a innocent man, and points a gun near his head, "Give me Grayson or you all die," He remembered that Spidey was behind him. Deciding to take action, he wraps shadow chains around the man and started to make a Shadow Barrier, Everyone freaked out.
(GTG will be back later to tonight)

(The book sits back with popcorn and watches shit go down)

(Nani? the book is alive?) He says "Jaghz"
(Don't question the book!) Gaether appeared after the spell had been said. From a green light that briefly illuminated the street. The stone faced immortal took in the situation, slowly. "What is it" he asked neutrally?

(Don't question the book!) Gaether appeared after the spell had been said. From a green light that briefly illuminated the street. The stone faced immortal took in the situation, slowly. "What is it" he asked neutrally?
"Guard the fort from the Webhead over there, I got some murdering to do..."

Ben opened the Omnitrix's holo-interface. He showed a picture of someone.

latest

Musicnotes Musicnotes

"Well when used legally it's Diamorphine. Which basically makes someone passing more peaceful since it reduces pain and stress." Peter said. "So if you're a doctor and you know you're patient is gonna die. It can be useful then." @Dragunov
"Oh him." Fate said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back