• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Maddy laughed. " its okay "
"Don't feel bad. Ma couldn't afford school. Never been either." Jeremy said. "The only thing I learned how to do was run fast and fight."
"True but what good will knowing how to make heroin do me in the long run?" Joey asked
(And so the buildup for my arc begins as we are reaching the climax of your arc)
(I fail to see the connection but I'm intrigued nonetheless.)

" who is it?" She asked
Ben opened the Omnitrix's holo-interface. He showed a picture of someone.

latest

Musicnotes Musicnotes

"True but what good will knowing how to make heroin do me in the long run?" Joey asked

(I fail to see the connection but I'm intrigued nonetheless.)
"Well when used legally it's Diamorphine. Which basically makes someone passing more peaceful since it reduces pain and stress." Peter said. "So if you're a doctor and you know you're patient is gonna die. It can be useful then." Dragunov Dragunov

Last edited:
Ben opened the Omnitrix's holo-interface. He showed a picture of someone.

latest

Musicnotes Musicnotes

"Well when used legally it's Diamorphine. Which basically makes someone passing more peaceful since it reduces pain and stress." Peter said. "So if you're a doctor and you know you're patient is gonna die. It can be useful then." Dragunov Dragunov
"Well that's..." He stopped for a minute "Not quite true. Heroin is actually a weaker substance compared to what doctors use. And it's not just for passings. Sometimes it's used for other medical procedures or just simple pain relief."
(Does there need to be one?)
(Nope, but I'm curious to see what Hayden's arc is.)

"Well that's..." He stopped for a minute "Not quite true. Heroin is actually a weaker substance compared to what doctors use. And it's not just for passings. Sometimes it's used for other medical procedures or just simple pain relief."

(It's not Hayden's but Albedo's as I play as Albedo, but Hayden's arc ends when he fixes this)

"Good point." Peter said.

"I can double my work load if need be." Joey said "Just need some coffee."
"And I... Think I might take a break from the hero gig till this all blows over. Or at least until something really bad starts happening."

(What did I do?) Shade enjoyed his pizza "Gotta say, after drinking so much Booze, its happy to eat something that won't make me feel awful the next morning
(Released the Knights of Hod and put everyone Joey loves and by extension everuone Peter loves in danger)Peter heard him. He thought about it. Did Hayden drink? He hadn't seem him drink amd certainly never on the level that "Hayden" just said. He remembered Hayden saying something about the "Darkness Within" that needed to be removed. This must have been the other.

(Released the Knights of Hod and put everyone Joey loves and by extension everuone Peter loves in danger)Peter heard him. He thought about it. Did Hayden drink? He hadn't seem him drink amd certainly never on the level that "Hayden" just said. He remembered Hayden saying something about the "Darkness Within" that needed to be removed. This must have been the other.
(Dude, he didn't know, as well as he's trying to fix it, so don't give me that, its bad enough Drag telling me it.) Shade looked at Peter, he grins. He gives the owner of the place money,

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back