• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Guard the fort from the Webhead over there, I got some murdering to do..."
Gaether cocked his head, not knowing what the web head was but just decided to stop anything from stopping this “murder time”.
Kala nods and looks at her phone. "Yes. It seems Jeremy called a house meeting."
Sol rubbed his chin in thought. “Hmmm, wonder whatever for” he said. “Also is Jeremy the skinny one who seems good friends with Diana”. Sol had yet to know Jeremy by name.

Gaether cocked his head, not knowing what the web head was but just decided to stop anything from stopping this “murder time”.

Sol rubbed his chin in thought. “Hmmm, wonder whatever for” he said. “Also is Jeremy the skinny one who seems good friends with Diana”. Sol had yet to know Jeremy by name.
"You seem confused, its that guy in the red and blue spandex, over there."

"Yes, they are married" kala said.

"You seem confused, its that guy in the red and blue spandex, over there."
Gaether nodded in thought slowly. Twirling a pair of chain blades around his elbow. In a matter that may be taken as threatening although it was only to get ready for battle, just in case. The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth
"Yes, they are married" kala said.
“Oh” said Sol. With a bit of surprise. “That’s wonderful, no wonder they seem so happy together” he said.

Gaether nodded in thought slowly. Twirling a pair of chain blades around his elbow. In a matter that may be taken as threatening although it was only to get ready for battle, just in case. The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

“Oh” said Sol. With a bit of surprise. “That’s wonderful, no wonder they seem so happy together” he said.
"Alright which one of you is gonna be a hero?! No one can stop me!" Hayden thinked things through, he can't just rush in or someone may get hurt.

Kala nods. "Yep"

"Have you met him?" Ben asked.

Peter looked around. He shot a flash web blinding the two of them. He went for the chained up man.
"Damn Blind!" Shade not knowing what to do charged shadow energy around himself and discharged, the entire building went dark, Hayden activated his suit and he used Night Vision to see what happened.

"Damn Blind!" Shade not knowing what to do charged shadow energy around himself and discharged, the entire building went dark, Hayden activated his suit and he used Night Vision to see what happened.
Peter laughed. "This doesn't help you." He said. He turned on his own night vision.

Shade lurks around striking Peter from behind,
Peter's Spider-Sense began to tingle. Behind him. He fell on his back dodging and countered by propelling himself off the floor with his arms hitting Shade in the chest with both legs before flipping over him and landing in a Spider-Like stance

Peter's Spider-Sense began to tingle. Behind him. He fell on his back dodging and countered by propelling himself off the floor with his arms hitting Shade in the chest with both legs before flipping over him and landing in a Spider-Like stance
"I gotta say, I am really hating the fact that you got some kind of sixth sense predicting I was gonna hit you from behind," Shade then grabs his sword from its sheathe and keeps slashing at him, ignoring the pain he has recieved

"I gotta say, I am really hating the fact that you got some kind of sixth sense predicting I was gonna hit you from behind," Shade then grabs his sword from its sheathe and keeps slashing at him, ignoring the pain he has recieved
"Most people don't like it." Peter said arching his back towards the ground.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back