• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

(Dude, he didn't know, as well as he's trying to fix it, so don't give me that, its bad enough Drag telling me it.) Shade looked at Peter, he grins. He gives the owner of the place money,
(I'm not saying it. Peter is saying it. I have to play the character like the character. I'm not mad. Neither is Drag. If it were something that would have annoyed him. Je wouldn't have jad you notice it at all everything we're doing is for the benefit of Jayden's character so he can learn and grow) Peter ordered a soda.

(I'm not saying it. Peter is saying it. I have to play the character like the character. I'm not mad. Neither is Drag. If it were something that would have annoyed him. He wouldn't have had you notice it at all everything we're doing is for the benefit of Jayden's character so he can learn and grow) Peter ordered a soda.
(fine...) Shade gets up and sits in front of Peter, "Hiya...Pete..." He said in a deeper, slightly more demonic tone of Hayden's voice.

"Good point." Peter said.

"And I... Think I might take a break from the hero gig till this all blows over. Or at least until something really bad starts happening."
"Oh we all need breaks." Joey said Musicnotes Musicnotes "Hey Maddy, I just noticed something... we are a married couple but... we've never slept together, have we?" He said, completely oblivious to the fact that the phrase had a second meaning.

(fine...) Shade gets up and sits in front of Peter, "Hiya...Pete..." He said in a deeper, slightly more demonic tone of Hayden's voice.
"Afternoon." (Shade doesn't get to remember who Peter is. He stopped being Hayden the moment he left hos body so he forgets along with Everyone else fair?)

"Afternoon." (Shade doesn't get to remember who Peter is. He stopped being Hayden the moment he left hos body so he forgets along with Everyone else fair?)
(How doesn't he, He has all of Hayden's memories up to the point of separation. hell he doesn't know Hayden and Joey had a falling out)

(Wait, why would Hayden know who Peter is after the spell?)
(He lives at thr house. Therfore it doesn't affect him)

(How doesn't he, He has all of Hayden's memories up to the point of separation. hell he doesn't know Hayden and Joey had a falling out)
(But he's not Hayden anymore and Peter jad everyone who doesn't live at the house forget also Joey and Jace)

(He lives at thr house. Therfore it doesn't affect him)

(But he's not Hayden anymore and Peter jad everyone who doesn't live at the house forget)
(He is half of Hayden though, Half his soul got corrupted, and separated, therefore he still is Hayden, just doesn't like that)
(Peter had his secret restored by a Rejin in echange flr making sure the final battlw happens in newyork.)
(Better way to get your identity back than OMD :/)

(He is half of Hayden though, Half his soul got corrupted, and separated, therefore he still is Hayden, just doesn't like that)

(But. He does not live at the house if he doesn't know that Jayden and Joey are having a row then they aren't connected enough for him to remember)

(But he's a separate entity from Hayden. Therefore he would be affected by the spell.)

(But he's a separate entity from Hayden. Therefore he would be affected by the spell.)
(Shade is sort of a grey area, He has Hayden's memories up until he was separated. anything after that he doesn't know. And I guess he knows Peter is friends with Hayden, but he doesn't know he's spider-man)

(Shade is sort of a grey area, He has Hayden's memories up until he was separated. anything after that he doesn't know. And I guess he knows Peter is friends with Hayden, but he doesn't know he's spider-man)
(Alright now we've settled that.) Peter looked at him. "Can I help you Mr...."

"Rather not have his last name, people are gonna think we are related in which we are, but I don't want people knowing that. I can't find one, maybe I'll just do a generator online for it." He replied
"Honestly if you do that people will just think you're his long lost twin or his clone or something. There's a guy the heroes around here fight frequently. He makes clones."

"Honestly if you do that people will just think you're his long lost twin or his clone or something. There's a guy the heroes around here fight frequently. He makes clones."
"Clone? No, I was made during his darkest hour, when he lost everything, that moment broke him, all that hatred created me, I am a literal being of Hatred, but give me a red ring or something, the only problem right now is that its too cold out... " he cuts his finger making a little piece of blood fall out, he messes with the blood moving it around, "So you a secret agent or something, because your hanging out with a bunch of heroes and all I can tell is that your some young adult without powers, and I have no idea why Hayden looked up to you, and I also have no idea why you want to get in the crosshairs of it."

"Clone? No, I was made during his darkest hour, when he lost everything, that moment broke him, all that hatred created me, I am a literal being of Hatred, but give me a red ring or something, the only problem right now is that its too cold out... " he cuts his finger making a little piece of blood fall out, he messes with the blood moving it around, "So you a secret agent or something, because your hanging out with a bunch of heroes and all I can tell is that your some young adult without powers, Hayden looked up to you, but I have no idea why you want to get in the crosshairs of it."
"I'm a friend. One of them was in a jam once and I took them to the hospital." He said. "Now I just hang with them. Good people."

"I'm a friend. One of them was in a jam once and I took them to the hospital." He said. "Now I just hang with them. Good people."
"I see, but something about you seems off, your giving me some major red flags, but I just can't put my finger on it, anywho, see ya later, I got a call from my boss and gotta go kill Hayden"

"I see, but something about you seems off, your giving me some major red flags, but I just can't put my finger on it, anywho, see ya later, I got a call from my boss and gotta go kill Hayden"
Peter looked at him. "I wouldn't" Peter said. "I have like five of them on speed dial."

Peter looked at him. "I wouldn't" Peter said. "I have like five of them on speed dial."
"Eh, good luck pal, Hayden's caused me enough pain, I was stuck in his Shadow literally, I almost killed him even, before a magician separated us," he walks out reloading his gun, while hunting Hayden, "Sure Al, I'll get some new "Specimens, after I kill myself, kinda that came out wrong"

"Eh, good luck pal, Hayden's caused me enough pain, I was stuck in his Shadow literally, I almost killed him even, before a magician separated us," he walks out reloading his gun, while hunting Hayden, "Sure Al, I'll get some new "Specimens, after I kill myself, kinda that came out wrong"
Peter gave him a few hours. Then he hid amd put on the suit. He went after him. "So you know it isn't Hayden season right?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back