• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Superhero University (Open)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
James finished his meal, put away his tray and walked out of the cafeteria. Upon leaving he heard someone yell loudly, and upon turning around James realized it was Xavier.
"Jeez these two again." He thought. Then I noticed that Thia was crying by the river. "Oh goodness, I know they committed a crime, but I still feel bad for her. I'll see whats up."

He turned and walked towards Thia. James sat down next to her in silence for a moment, before finally saying "Is everything alright? I heard Xavier yelling loudly and then couldn't help but notice you were crying. Listen, if I'm being honest, I overheard you guys talking about how Xavier had killed someone, and that you were also involved. That was a terrible thing to do, but really I don't care. I just don't want anyone to get expelled from school."
-She turned abruptly to James.- 'He was trying to stop a drug factory. The only reason he killed someone was because they wouldnt tell him information. I stopped him from getting shot by a bullet I only went with to help him stop it." She said and at this point she didnt know why she was defending him.

"I should go tell the police!" She said as she stood up and climbed a wall close to the river and even though she was wet she made it over and was now sprinting to the station.

-When she reached it she was kind of dry and was panting. This time she told them everything and they were in shock and looked at her with wide eyes as she continued to explain.-

"I should go tell the police!" She said as she stood up and climbed a wall close to the river and even though she was wet she made it over and was now sprinting to the station.-
James watched as Thia got up and headed out of the campus. Based on here statement, he assumed she was heading for the nearest police station.
"What a crazy first day. Hopefully the rest of it is a bit more normal." I thought, hoping things be more normal. He was afraid that if things continued to be this crazy, that this school might not be the best fit for him. Going in, he had hoped to start fresh, was going to be living on his own for the first time and was ready to learn a lot about the magical arts (his area of study at the university).

Xavier would go to her dorm and spray paint crybaby on her dorm he wasn’t actually a villain now later on that night he would go to a police station and slaughter everyone and thing in there a spray pain his costumes helmet with the words “Peace”
The next day before he began his first class, he noticed on a tv in the cafeteria where he was having breakfast that another crime had been committed in town. The outift of the main suspect looked oddly familiar. After a moment of staring at the screen, James realized it was Xavier.
"I'm sure he's going to get caught. After all, Thia did tell the police about his first crime from the other day." James thought. "What a crazy first day at school. Well I can't let this bother me too much, I have a class to get to." He then stood up from his seat, put away his tray and headed for the magical arts building, where his first class would be held.

-She summoned her wings as there were begging to be released and the crystal helped her and she let them sink to the floor. She stopped explaining to the police and sunk to the floor and passed out.-

-When she woke up everyone was dead. She let out a cry of pain as she felt her side. A police officer had fallen on her and she couldnt get up. She looked at the wall and saw Xaviers helmet and let out another cry.-

-After a couple minutes of struggling she was able to get up and she looked around the room. Everyone was dead.. She tried signing symbols that could maybe help them and nothing worked. She was covered in blood. Head to toe. She backed out of the office and flew back to the school. She looked like a phoenix in the air and she landed back in the garden and ran into the school, tracking blood everywhere. She turned a corner and walked into the cafeteria a puddle of blood underneath her..- "Where is he..?" She asked the crowd of people staring at her, her voice came out softer than she wanted it to but didn't care.

Markus Nexus

Markus arrived in science class and suddenly an alert popped up on his visor. "Police and Civilians Killed. Police and Local Military Services Alerted." The AI spoke as Markus was working on a complex formula to simulate a Grenade blast. "Ugh..." He groaned as the alarm blared throughout his helmet.

-When no one gave her a answer she turned and walked out and into her supposed class. She didn't want to change so she walked into her Science class.. covered in blood and nodded to the teacher. She sat down in a desk and was paying attention to what the teacher was saying.-

Markus Nexus

Markus watched almost horrified as Thia sat down in a seat and blood dripping off of her. "Oh my god...Thia! What happened?" Markus whispered to her as he studied the blood. First, The Police Station Murder alert, Now, Thia coming in class covered in blood? Things aren't adding up here...Wait...They are now adding up.
"Did Xavier do this?"

Markus Nexus

Markus watched almost horrified as Thia sat down in a seat and blood dripping off of her. "Oh my god...Thia! What happened?" Markus whispered to her as he studied the blood. First, The Police Station Murder alert, Now, Thia coming in class covered in blood? Things aren't adding up here...Wait...They are now adding up.
"Did Xavier do this?"
-She looked at him. A million different emotions crossed her face.- "I-I went to the police station told them about how Xavier stopped a drug factory.. and that he wasnt bad.. I b-blacked out and woke up to a dead police officer on me.. and many more around me.. no one was there.." She said struggling for words and she held her finger tips to her ribcage side and felt a hole..

"I w-was shot.." She whispered and removed her fingers, not paying attention anymore.

"I tried to protect Xavier and h-he was mad at me so he shot up a police station.. its all my fault.." She cried out. A dozen deaths now rested on her shoulders and she couldn't have helped them.

-She burrowed her face into her hands.- "W-why did I think there was good in him.. Why did I keep standing up for him..? Why can I have not done anything.. I could have stopped this.." She thought.

Markus Nexus

Markus looked at her and placed a hand on her shoulder. "If he does It again, I have no choice but to handle it myself. Im here to help, As I have been for the past few days. C'mon, Let's get you to your dorm room. Get cleaned up and come back to class. I'll take the blame for Xavier, As I can make up millions of Hard-core lies in a split second." Markus smiled Reassuringly as he didn't have anything else to worry about or anyone to worry about for that matter. He had no true family left, No prized possessions, Nothing like that, So what would bother him about staying In a Cell his whole life?

Markus Nexus

Markus looked at her and placed a hand on her shoulder. "If he does It again, I have no choice but to handle it myself. Im here to help, As I have been for the past few days. C'mon, Let's get you to your dorm room. Get cleaned up and come back to class. I'll take the blame for Xavier, As I can make up millions of Hard-core lies in a split second." Markus smiled Reassuringly as he didn't have anything else to worry about or anyone to worry about for that matter. He had no true family left, No prized possessions, Nothing like that, So what would bother him about staying In a Cell his whole life?
-She smiled sadly.- "Don't take the blame for it.. he was just-.." She said trailing off trying to come up with something but knew better than to lie.

"Just don't take the blame for it. He already left a mark on the territory.. If you do please don't hurt him..." She winced slightly at the thought of Xavier being hurt and didn't know why.-

-She nodded slightly, and stood up walking out of the class. By now her wings have retracted and she was just going to do to her dorm.-

Markus Nexus

Markus nods as she leaves the class quickly. "Hmm...Non-Lethal. I will have to work on that...Oh, Wait! I think I can make Tear gas grenades!" He mumbled to himself as he listened to the teacher talk as he worked on his Grenade formula. The liquid began to sizzle and exploded in his face blinding him but not hurting him. "Holy shizz...I just made a Flash-Bang." He whispered to himself as his classmates and teacher stared at him.

Markus Nexus

Markus nods as she leaves the class quickly. "Hmm...Non-Lethal. I will have to work on that...Oh, Wait! I think I can make Tear gas grenades!" He mumbled to himself as he listened to the teacher talk as he worked on his Grenade formula. The liquid began to sizzle and exploded in his face blinding him but not hurting him. "Holy shizz...I just made a Flash-Bang." He whispered to himself as his classmates and teacher stared at him.
-She heard a bang and turned around to see something explode on Markus' face and she turned and walked back in. She did a complex symbol and shot a light from her hand at him. It would circle him and help his eye sight and then she walked back out and to her dorm. She showered quickly and changed into different clothes.-

Markus Nexus

Markus waves off the fact she just helped him as a simple act of kindness.

-After she was dressed again and not really any blood on her she felt better. She tried healing the wound on her hip and it worked to an extent so she just wrapped it up and grabbed her notebook and wrote, "Meet me at the pond at midnight. We need to talk." She folded the note and walked out of her dorm and into Xavier's and set it on his desk where she knew he would see it.

-She quickly walked back to science and sat down, feeling a bit better already.- "Are you good now?" She whispered to Markus.

Markus Nexus

Markus nodded silently as he mixed the chemicals together. He was focused on making a Non-Lethal grenade.

-She smiled and got to work on her science paper. It was something she did last year and had no problem finishing it. After a while she started making a chemical mixture that could potentially heal bullet wounds fast. She was working quickly.. She knew she would need it for later. She signed a half circle and a small thing of like landed in the mixture. It started to bubble within the glass and she backed up slightly. She didn't want it to blow up.. It died down and made a honey colored texture that was thick like honey. She removed the glass and carefully poured it into a vial.-

Markus Nexus

Markus watched Thia as he worked as well. He combined a bit of Phosphorus, Sulfur Dioxide, and a few other ingredients into a Beaker and heated it over a Hot-Plate. Once it was done he poured it into a Vial and shook it up. "Perfect." He whispered as he slipped it onto his tool-belt in secret.

-After she poured it in she closed it and tucked it away.- "Je devrais être en sécurité maintenant." [i should be safe now, in english} She whispered to herself in french. She looked up at the teacher who was watching her.

"What was that?" He asked her in a gruff voice.

"Oh uhm- I was just saying... I love this class.. in french!" She added quickly though she knew she was lying, the teacher did need to know.

-The teacher nodded and walked away and she looked at the clock, the bell was about to ring in 3.... 2..... 1... The bell rang and she darted out to go outside to the rose garden.-

Markus Nexus

Markus simply walked out of the classroom quietly and watched as Thia raced to the gardens. He shrugged and went back to his room and began to 'manufacture' Tear gas and Flash-bang grenades.

-She sat down in the gardens awaiting later that day. She closed her eyes and started singing something fast in french. She was trying to calm down but knew she might not be able to. She had tears rushing down her face as she recalled the couple nights earlier when Xavier had been kind to her and brought her with him. He terrified her but she thought she saw something she could fix. Then her mind flashed to recent events.. him cussing her out. Him killing the police and her waking up in blood.-

-She was crying quietly as she kept singing and was sitting down now in the roses as she kept thinking.-

-She heard the bell ring and she stood up, wipes her eyes and acted like nothing was wrong. She went and grabbed her cello and headed to orchestra. She sat down but was quiet the whole time and played when she needed to play.-

(good grief I'm off for a day and I come back to 4 pages!)

Flora

I watch my friends get taken away by a teacher then I go to my classes accordingly. After that I decide to go to m dorm and practice my powers but my sleep power gets out of control and I end up in a whole new world of sleep. My body is unconscious but my mind is seeing hundred of people's dreams everywhere. I don't think I'll wake up soon. I walk over to a small boy being chased by a black shadow and I wave my hand instinctively turning the dark shadow into his father who runs and hugs him. Another dream I see has an older girl looks about a teens age. She is lonely in a feild of flowers, I suddenly know what will help her and wave creating many mythological creatures for her to fight and tame. This place is awesome but I really want to go back. The only problem is....I don't know how to wake up. Instead of trying I go and fix the dreams of many many people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back