• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Superhero University (Open)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Xavier would sigh”Yeah I hung the man and killed another man and she was with me....” he pressed a button and his suit would come on. (Picture below) “I killed hi for a good reason though..” he would say in a dark robotic voice.
-She let out a sigh and stood up, not saying anything but death glared Xavier. She walked out of the cafeteria after setting down her tray semi-angrily at the lunch tray area.-

Xavier would sigh”Yeah I hung the man and killed another man and she was with me....” he pressed a button and his suit would come on. (Picture below) “I killed hi for a good reason though..” he would say in a dark robotic voice.
"You killed someone?" I said in sudden shock. "Even if you had a good reason, the school and the police probably won't understand. I hardly know you, but I don't want anyone getting expelled."

-She walked down the halls quietly ignoring James and Xavier, keeping her head down. Her blond hair covering her face. She didnt want to be involved in this or be the talk of the school. She walked outside to the rose garden. It was pretty empty outside and she sat down and closed her eyes.-

-She walked down the halls quietly ignoring James and Xavier, keeping her head down. Her blond hair covering her face. She didnt want to be involved in this or be the talk of the school. She walked outside to the rose garden. It was pretty empty outside and she sat down and closed her eyes.-
James walked over to Thia and said "Is everything alright? I hope I didn't upset you."

James walked over to Thia and said "Is everything alright? I hope I didn't upset you."
-She opened her eyes and there were full of hate but not towards him.- 'Its not you you dont need to apologize." She said a little harsher than she meant to.

-She stood up and trailed her injured arm along the rose gardens area as she walked.-

Markus Nexus

Markus arrived in the Campus Cafeteria seeing a few of his 'friends' as he called them. He had bought a sandwich and some other things on a tray and sat at a table where most of the students were. He stared at the TV as the others walked out. He sat at a table and ate silently.

-She opened her eyes and there were full of hate but not towards him.- 'Its not you you dont need to apologize." She said a little harsher than she meant to.

-She stood up and trailed her injured arm along the rose gardens area as she walked.-
"Oh," I said, as I realized that Thia wasn't in a very good mood. "Well I'm going to head back to my dorm. It's fine if you don't want to talk about it now, but if you ever need anyone to talk to, just know you can trust me." I said in a calming voice.

"Oh," I said, as I realized that Thia wasn't in a very good mood. "Well I'm going to head back to my dorm. It's fine if you don't want to talk about it now, but if you ever need anyone to talk to, just know you can trust me." I said in a calming voice.
-She nodded but was looking at a couple of the full blood red flowers and picked one off and smelt it.-

Xavier was pissed off,”WELL YOU DIDNT HAVE TO DI THAT BECUASE I DINT CARE IF I LOOK LIKE A VILLAN OR A HERO AND I HAVE BUSINESS TO COMEPLETE SO IF IM A VILLIAN GUESS WHAT I GUESS IM A VILLAN.”

Ok XD)
-She looked at him and her face hardened.- "Listen here. Wanna know why I played victim? So you wouldn't get thrown in jail for that guy you killed. I played Victim so you could look like a hero the only reason I didn't explain your suit was because they were going to look for you." She spat the word hero out and stormed off.

-She twisted her hands into a complex symbol that radiated light from her hand and blew it over a couple of the flowers. She was trying not to focus on Xavier's rude comments or anything really.- "Honestly just forget what happened last night!" She yelled as she was walking off.

Ok XD)
-She looked at him and her face hardened.- "Listen here. Wanna know why I played victim? So you wouldn't get thrown in jail for that guy you killed. I played Victim so you could look like a hero the only reason I didn't explain your suit was because they were going to look for you." She spat the word hero out and stormed off.
James heard some shouting from Thia and Xavier as he walked back towards his dorm. He stopped for a moment to eavesdrop on their conversation.
"So they were involved in a crime, that explains the whole tv news story." He thought. Then he realized he hadn't actually finished his meal and haeaded back to the cafeteria to finish.

-She twisted her hands into a complex symbol that radiated light from her hand and blew it over a couple of the flowers. She was trying not to focus on Xavier's rude comments or anything really.- "Honestly just forget what happened last night!" She yelled as she was walking off.
“WELL I- I HOPE YOUR BROTHER BURNS IN HELL” Xavier would storm off.

Markus Nexus

Markus arrived in the Campus Cafeteria seeing a few of his 'friends' as he called them. He had bought a sandwich and some other things on a tray and sat at a table where most of the students were. He stared at the TV as the others walked out. He sat at a table and ate silently.
James realized he hadn't finished his lunch when he followed Thia after she abprubtly left the table. He walked back to the cafeteria and sat down to finish his lunch.
"I'm not sure what to make of it all. They were both involved in a crime and one of them killed someone. If any of the school officials were to find out, they could both be expelled," I mumbled under my breath.

“WELL I- I HOPE YOUR BROTHER BURNS IN HELL” Xavier would storm off.
-Her eyes were filled with tears as he said those words.- "I fucking hate you!" She yelled and ran off towards the river close to were she stood. She splashed into the water and submerged herself within the ice cold water. Her limb almost froze but she didnt care. Her clothes hung to her body as she blew bubbled out of her nose but stayed under.- -

-Her eyes were filled with tears as he said those words.- "I fucking hate you!" She yelled and ran off towards the river close to were she stood.-
“OH YEAH GO FUCKING CRY THAT SHOULD BE YOUR POWER FUCKING CRYING” he would yell that so loud that part of the school would hear that.

“OH YEAH GO FUCKING CRY THAT SHOULD BE YOUR POWER FUCKING CRYING” he would yell that so loud that part of the school would hear that.
-She closed her eyes under the water.- "And yours should be a fucking liar. Burn in hell." She thought and pushed it into his mind with no mercy as she was angry, she held it there within his mind.-

-She closed her eyes under the water.- "And yours should be a fucking liar. Burn in hell." She thought and pushed it into his mind with no mercy as she was angry, she held it there within his mind.-
Xavier would say something to her so dark about and cruel,”I’ll burn in hell with your brother and family.”

Xavier would say something to her so dark about and cruel,”I’ll burn in hell with your brother and family.”
-She took a deep breath and dove deeper in the water and signed a symbol that would help her see.- "I hope you burn.. Never EVER talk to me again. It was a mistake ever going anywhere with you." She thought and pushed into his mind with such a force that left her panting under the water.

-She accidently gulped it water, cutting off her supply and she swam back up to the surface, chocking on the water for a second, before she pulled herself out onto the bank and rolled over spitting out water.-

James finished his meal, put away his tray and walked out of the cafeteria. Upon leaving he heard someone yell loudly, and upon turning around James realized it was Xavier.
"Jeez these two again." He thought. Then I noticed that Thia was crying by the river. "Oh goodness, I know they committed a crime, but I still feel bad for her. I'll see whats up."

He turned and walked towards Thia. James sat down next to her in silence for a moment, before finally saying "Is everything alright? I heard Xavier yelling loudly and then couldn't help but notice you were crying. Listen, if I'm being honest, I overheard you guys talking about how Xavier had killed someone, and that you were also involved. That was a terrible thing to do, but really I don't care. I just don't want anyone to get expelled from school."

Xavier would go to her dorm and spray paint crybaby on her dorm he wasn’t actually a villain now later on that night he would go to a police station and slaughter everyone and thing in there a spray pain his costumes helmet with the words “Peace”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back