• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Superhero University (Open)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Xavier would take a big gulp,”I-I was wondering if you’re ready to be m-my g-girlfriend....” Xavier’s had nevertheless been so red in his life after he finished that sentence. Xavier looked down and mumbled,”your so dumb” to himself.
-She was not ready for that question at all. She gulped slightly and looked out the window. She needed time to answer and figure this out..- "C-Can I have time.. I'm not sure.." She whispered slightly and held her hand to Xaviers cheek.

"I- I need air." She said and walked out if the cafe and went outside.

-She shifted as she sat down in the cold grass. She crossed her legs and closed her eyes.-

-She was not ready for that question at all. She gulped slightly and looked out the window. She needed time to answer and figure this out..- "C-Can I have time.. I'm not sure.." She whispered slightly and held her hand to Xaviers cheek.

"I- I need air." She said and walked out if the cafe and went outside.

-She shifted as she sat down in the cold grass. She crossed her legs and closed her eyes.-
Xavier’s heart would be broken slightly and he would immediately put his head into the table and cover it with his arms and he would mumble to him self,”Way to go you ruined your relationship with her” he started to think,”It’s just she needs to think right?” He kept on thinking. He’d never had what “this is” before people were scared of him most of the time.

-As she closed her eyes she thought about what her brother would say and looked for a mind to push it into. She knew there was people she could but she found the emptiness of the world and pushed the thought out. It was of her brother talking to her about boyfriends and what she needed to do. She opened her eyes as she watched the memory. She sighed as she kept it fade away. She kept thinking for a moment before making her decision..-

-As she closed her eyes she thought about what her brother would say and looked for a mind to push it into. She knew there was people she could but she found the emptiness of the world and pushed the thought out. It was of her brother talking to her about boyfriends and what she needed to do. She opened her eyes as she watched the memory. She sighed as she kept it fade away. She kept thinking for a moment before making her decision..-
Xavier would be a sad mood and would be eating his pancakes sadly and alone with his head kinda down,”these pancakes are good...” he mumbled to him self. He thought he would ruin thier relationship forever he’d never had these feeling so he was terrible at it.

-She stood up and opened her eyes. She walked back into the cafe and the bell rang above her. She looked at Xavier and smiled.- "I think I am." She said quietly.

Xavier slowly perked his head up,”R-really?” He would have a cute face at the moment.
-She nodded. She didnt know if she would regret this decision but for the time being she didnt. She wanted to just live in the moment and be able to enjoy his company. She sat back down and twisted the side of her shirt.-

Markus Nexus

Nexus sat down on his bed and picked up the picture with his Father's face on it. "Dad...You would be proud of me..." He placed a finger on the photo and looked up, At the ceiling. "Is there even a life past this...?" He wondered out loud as he left his Dorm room door open.

{FREE TO INTERACT WITH!}

Xavier would be munching in his pancakes
-She nodded. She didnt know if she would regret this decision but for the time being she didnt. She wanted to just live in the moment and be able to enjoy his company. She sat back down and twisted the side of her shirt.-
Xavier would look and her and he would take a big breath and he would blush as he hugged her,”I-uhm i-i-“ he kept stuttering it would look like he was trying to say something to the girl but he just couldn’t get the words out he needed to breathe.

Xavier would be munching in his pancakes

Xavier would look and her and he would take a big breath and he would blush as he hugged her,”I-uhm i-i-“ he kept stuttering it would look like he was trying to say something to the girl but he just couldn’t get the words out he needed to breathe.
She smiled and looked and him before hugging him back. She looked at his pancakes and grabbed her fork, quickly stealing a bite off his plate and ate it. She laughed slightly.

She smiled and looked and him before hugging him back. She looked at his pancakes and grabbed her fork, quickly stealing a bite off his plate and ate it. She laughed slightly.
His face went to shock as she stole his pancakes,”H-hey! That’s mine!” He said shyly. He couldn’t believe what she had just done to his food.

His face went to shock as she stole his pancakes,”H-hey! That’s mine!” He said shyly. He couldn’t believe what she had just done to his food.
Thia shook her head slightly and laughed again. "Nope." She said. She shifted in her seat to look directly at Xavier.

He would cross his arms and would pout in an adorable way,”My pancakes...... :0” he said whimpering in defeat.
She reached down and took another bite. She smiled smugly and looked out the window, realizing it was stating to get dark. "We should get going now after I pay." She said with a smile.

She reached down and took another bite. She smiled smugly and looked out the window, realizing it was stating to get dark. "We should get going now after I pay." She said with a smile.
He would look out the window and nodded,”Yeah......we should” he said pushing his pancakes away from himself as he was about to stand.

He would look out the window and nodded,”Yeah......we should” he said pushing his pancakes away from himself as he was about to stand.
She withdrew a couple 10 dollar bills from ehr phone case and set them on the table after the waitress came by and gave them the check. She stood up with a smile and put her phone back in her pocket.

She withdrew a couple 10 dollar bills from ehr phone case and set them on the table after the waitress came by and gave them the check. She stood up with a smile and put her phone back in her pocket.
He would stand up with her as he was ready to follow her lead as he smiled nervously at the girl he hand asked out on, his heart skipped a beat as he put his handsome in his pockets.

He would stand up with her as he was ready to follow her lead as he smiled nervously at the girl he hand asked out on, his heart skipped a beat as he put his handsome in his pockets.
She walked out the door slowly scanning where they were in the city and seeing as they werent to far away she started walking down the streets. her mind thinking about the past couple days as she scanned the area with a small smile. She mainly thought about the little boy that passed the previous day, probably not what she should be thinking oafter a date.

Markus Nexus

"I'm not even sure what to think anymo-" He bent over in pain as the nanites in his torso began to fail. "Agh...Ouch..." He groaned and mumbled as he drank some water. The Nanites used the water's energy and minerals and quickly recharged as they began to stabilize. Yes, Indeed his wounds were still healing at an accelerated rate, But still slow enough to hurt without any power sources.

Flora

As im wandering the halls i walk back into the library to return the books i had checked out. After returning them i set down in a bean bag chair and found a more interesting book series called Keeper of the Lost Cities. (its a realllllly good series, i highly recommend it!)

Yea I have it. The book is called If we could only turn back time. My user is Cellodog123)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back