• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
How about a prompt:

Your PC(s) is shown visions of the past and they can interact with the images. They encounter a teenage Stefan. For the sake of the prompt, let’s assume your PCs know everything about him that we as players already know: that he is cursed by the possession of the Blight Dragon’s vengeful soul, that he was tormented by Agahnim/Ganon, and that he eventually becomes Lunaris. What is their reaction?

This prompt was brought about by my imagining a scene of Sora or Joker protecting Teen Stefan from Agahnim.

How about a prompt:

Your PC(s) is shown visions of the past and they can interact with the images. They encounter a teenage Stefan. For the sake of the prompt, let’s assume your PCs know everything about him that we as players already know: that he is cursed by the possession of the Blight Dragon’s vengeful soul, that he was tormented by Agahnim/Ganon, and that he eventually becomes Lunaris. What is their reaction?

This prompt was brought about by my imagining a scene of Sora or Joker protecting Teen Stefan from Agahnim.
Cyan thinks of his son Owain that he lost to the poisoned water, he doesn’t condone hurting or tormenting children he has honor thinks stooping low to hurt kids goes against his code as Doma’s retainer and warrior. He deems what Agahnim/Ganon done to teen Stefan is so cowardly I imagine he’ll protect the boy at any cost.

Eh same reasons as Paula so I won’t go into her reaction.

Seph.. lost his way years ago that is if this an AU and retained his humanity then yes he’ll probs like Cyan protect teen Stefan. And yeah Seph won’t hold back he’ll rain literal hell on Agahnim/Ganon

How about a prompt:

I'll write for my others in awhile I need to lock in on writing for other rps but here we are but I needed to write this one before I forgot it LOL

First thought immediately went to Shulk given he's very experienced in visions and I could see him taking an extremely cautious approach to the whole ordeal and trying to figure out what kind of solution could lead him to prevent Stefan from ever becoming Lunaris so he could change the future the same way he was used to doing in his own adventures. He might even take an approach of try to make something that could helpf Stefan from his illnesses though he knows something like that would never heal him. He would only hope it would help him be able to live a comfortable life with minimal suffering

Seph.. lost his way years ago that is if this an AU and retained his humanity then yes he’ll probs like Cyan protect teen Stefan. And yeah Seph won’t hold back he’ll rain literal hell on Agahnim/Ganon
I'd think Sephiroth would use this to know more about Lunaris and figure out his weaknesses.

I'd think Sephiroth would use this to know more about Lunaris and figure out his weaknesses.
Yeah that’s why I said if he had not been betrayed by Shinra.. I see him helping in an AU setting

Last edited:
How about a prompt:

Okay now I can actually properly think a little here are some thoughts these are a jumbled mess I'm sorry LOL

Yoshi probably doesn't really understand what he is seeing and is rather confused by it all. He probably doesn't know how to approach having such power and does little with it or put much thought into it. He likely acts kind towards a teenage Stefan because that is how he is but nothing more

Byleth probably takes the opportunity to learn what he can and understand what he can about Stefan. Much like Shulk, he likely tries to find a solution to avoid the future problems because he is used to having such power to do so given his own powers and he would see this as a chance to right the wrongs done. He probably doesn't show kindness like some of the others might but he shows no ill will either though maybe the thought of ending Stefan to try and change the future does cross his mind though he probably decides that is not possible

Pyra/Mythra could be an interesting one. If changing the future can be done via these visions then perhaps the thought of giving half her lifeforce to Stefan would cross her mind given her core crystal can combat death so maybe it could cure his curse/illness. Given I figure that isn't the point, I could see Pyra acting rather empathic towards him and showing him kindness while Mythra is far more wary and would have to hold herself back from trying to beat up a teenage Stefan just because she knows what the future holds

Sora will be Sora. I think we all know what that means LOL. He is gonna feel for Stefan and probably try to connect with him in a positive manner. He is gonna spread his positivity and do what he can to encourage Stefan and lift him up. He very much believes kindness can cure these kinds of things and will be that light even if it is for a short time

Joker would likely feel for a teenage Stefan, especially when it comes to being tormented by a corrupt adult. If he saw how Agahnim and/or Ganon treated Stefan, he wouldn't hesitate to give them a big middle finger. To some extent he would probably be a little unsure of how much he could change things in the end so he would likely resort to learning what he can. Maybe he learns how he could approach changing his heart in the current time by simply connecting with him

Okay now I can actually properly think a little here are some thoughts these are a jumbled mess I'm sorry LOL

Yoshi probably doesn't really understand what he is seeing and is rather confused by it all. He probably doesn't know how to approach having such power and does little with it or put much thought into it. He likely acts kind towards a teenage Stefan because that is how he is but nothing more

Byleth probably takes the opportunity to learn what he can and understand what he can about Stefan. Much like Shulk, he likely tries to find a solution to avoid the future problems because he is used to having such power to do so given his own powers and he would see this as a chance to right the wrongs done. He probably doesn't show kindness like some of the others might but he shows no ill will either though maybe the thought of ending Stefan to try and change the future does cross his mind though he probably decides that is not possible

Pyra/Mythra could be an interesting one. If changing the future can be done via these visions then perhaps the thought of giving half her lifeforce to Stefan would cross her mind given her core crystal can combat death so maybe it could cure his curse/illness. Given I figure that isn't the point, I could see Pyra acting rather empathic towards him and showing him kindness while Mythra is far more wary and would have to hold herself back from trying to beat up a teenage Stefan just because she knows what the future holds

Sora will be Sora. I think we all know what that means LOL. He is gonna feel for Stefan and probably try to connect with him in a positive manner. He is gonna spread his positivity and do what he can to encourage Stefan and lift him up. He very much believes kindness can cure these kinds of things and will be that light even if it is for a short time

Joker would likely feel for a teenage Stefan, especially when it comes to being tormented by a corrupt adult. If he saw how Agahnim and/or Ganon treated Stefan, he wouldn't hesitate to give them a big middle finger. To some extent he would probably be a little unsure of how much he could change things in the end so he would likely resort to learning what he can. Maybe he learns how he could approach changing his heart in the current time by simply connecting with him
I pictured Yoshi seeing Stefan in his wheelchair, so he gives him a ride on his back and gifts him fruit because he knows fruit is good for one's health! Meanwhile, Stefan is wondering why this strange Lizalfos is giving him piggy-back rides and feeding him!

Mythra slaps Stefan upon meeting him.
"OW! What the hell, lady??"
"You know what you did!"

If things had been different, I think a teenage Stefan would get along great with Joker! While he may find Sora to be annoying (Stefan has been told to think positively by other people more times than he can count!), Joker may be more his vibe. He is good... but not TOO good!

I pictured Yoshi seeing Stefan in his wheelchair, so he gives him a ride on his back and gifts him fruit because he knows fruit is good for one's health! Meanwhile, Stefan is wondering why this strange Lizalfos is giving him piggy-back rides and feeding him!

Mythra slaps Stefan upon meeting him.
"OW! What the hell, lady??"
"You know what you did!"

If things had been different, I think a teenage Stefan would get along great with Joker! While he may find Sora to be annoying (Stefan has been told to think positively by other people more times than he can count!), Joker may be more his vibe. He is good... but not TOO good!
Aw that Yoshi one is so cute! My heart ♥️

Joker definitely is good but give society has wronged him for doing good on multiple occasions he definitely isn’t the kind of good Sora would be. He’s more toned down on his optimism

Thanks! 🥰
I was thinking about having her either join the Battlefield Fortress or wind up near the confrontation between Roxas & Isabelle and Sephiroth. I already decided that Ike will join Daisy's group (once I finally decide how to write his intro post 😫).
I'm planning on having Cranky provide some exposition to the Smash Bros. in his area, so feel free to post for Ike whenever you're ready. No rush, of course!

I’m getting sick hopefully not something I picked up from Trader Joe’s

Last edited:
GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow SheepKing SheepKing Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat A Hazy Sort of Clarity A Hazy Sort of Clarity SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15
Okay so I've been thinking as I'm waiting for an Inkling post and I figure I should actually share thoughts since I have two ideas even if ultimately they would offer a similar path forward for the group in helping push them forward and hopefully towards something plot oriented (obviously Grumpy can help in this regard, I actually should talk this over with you in more depth). Of course Joker has all the info from Wandering Quill and all, but to some extent that only gets them so far with actually finding something beyond joining with others. So my thoughts were:

1. The group being encountered by the Phantom Thieves own navigator, Futaba, who Joker had already requested specific things from back when Morgana was with the group so it would give her a reason to pop in and temporarily lend aid in guiding them towards an area which would be plot related or could allow them to make use of the amulet Joker received. She could also open up the possibility of the use of the "Futaba cannon" Joker requested which theoretically could allow them a way to forcefully broadcast a message across the radio waves in the Realm similar to how she used it to hack all news stations and radio waves across Japan for a short while. Obviously that is harder to pull off but has been on my backburner for months now LOL. This idea probably works out best but I'll still share idea 2

2. The group could be encountered by Joker's Velvet Room attendant, Lavenza or I could have her split as the twins, who could probably be used to guide them to some extent given she serves to help Joker on his other journeys. This idea is a lot less fleshed out, but given how she is a being that exists somewhere between dream and reality she could easily pop in and out with little effort. I also did have the thought of her gifting the group with tarot cards holding personas (very similar to Persona 4) to make up for the loss of Joker's wild card ability. Could be like a one use kind of ordeal and maybe they could be used by everyone we can bend Persona rules a bit for fun

These are just ideas and of course am willing to work with whatever y'all think would be best or even ideas you guys might have as well. Of course I don't plan on having all this in my next post, but I'd likely introduce one of these two in it to get the ball rolling. I do apologize they're very Persona based ideas but they work best with Joker. I also apologize for wall of text god I am a yapper LOL

GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow SheepKing SheepKing Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat A Hazy Sort of Clarity A Hazy Sort of Clarity SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15
Okay so I've been thinking as I'm waiting for an Inkling post and I figure I should actually share thoughts since I have two ideas even if ultimately they would offer a similar path forward for the group in helping push them forward and hopefully towards something plot oriented (obviously Grumpy can help in this regard, I actually should talk this over with you in more depth). Of course Joker has all the info from Wandering Quill and all, but to some extent that only gets them so far with actually finding something beyond joining with others. So my thoughts were:

1. The group being encountered by the Phantom Thieves own navigator, Futaba, who Joker had already requested specific things from back when Morgana was with the group so it would give her a reason to pop in and temporarily lend aid in guiding them towards an area which would be plot related or could allow them to make use of the amulet Joker received. She could also open up the possibility of the use of the "Futaba cannon" Joker requested which theoretically could allow them a way to forcefully broadcast a message across the radio waves in the Realm similar to how she used it to hack all news stations and radio waves across Japan for a short while. Obviously that is harder to pull off but has been on my backburner for months now LOL. This idea probably works out best but I'll still share idea 2

2. The group could be encountered by Joker's Velvet Room attendant, Lavenza or I could have her split as the twins, who could probably be used to guide them to some extent given she serves to help Joker on his other journeys. This idea is a lot less fleshed out, but given how she is a being that exists somewhere between dream and reality she could easily pop in and out with little effort. I also did have the thought of her gifting the group with tarot cards holding personas (very similar to Persona 4) to make up for the loss of Joker's wild card ability. Could be like a one use kind of ordeal and maybe they could be used by everyone we can bend Persona rules a bit for fun

These are just ideas and of course am willing to work with whatever y'all think would be best or even ideas you guys might have as well. Of course I don't plan on having all this in my next post, but I'd likely introduce one of these two in it to get the ball rolling. I do apologize they're very Persona based ideas but they work best with Joker. I also apologize for wall of text god I am a yapper LOL
I’ll go with number 1 whatever works best

Did I tell you about my late cat Monet I like to joke he was Sephiroth’s spirit animal. He was a Persian cat with white fur, eyes similar to mako eyes and aloof like Seph. Money tried to kill me almost succeeded XD

Idea 1 sounds pretty awesome! Lunaris will eventually find out about the Stadium, and if Joker can get the Phantom Thieves to hack all media devices, that would be extra salt on the wound! If Joker wants to get Lunaris's attention, that would certainly do it! As a bonus, this can also catch the attention of the scattered Smash Bros. groups.

GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow I’ve been toying with the idea Seph makes a stop at animal crossing village in the future where he notices villager Lunaris and hangs him up on the power line it was inspired by that one video you posted here. Lmao it’s mostly to send a message to the real Lunaris.. he will be coming for him. Though it depends if he gets the message or will it draw the attention of his generals? I thought I’d ask your permission and thoughts on this before plotting more on this

Both ideas are good,but I'll go with Idea #1.

Idea 1 sounds pretty awesome! Lunaris will eventually find out about the Stadium, and if Joker can get the Phantom Thieves to hack all media devices, that would be extra salt on the wound! If Joker wants to get Lunaris's attention, that would certainly do it! As a bonus, this can also catch the attention of the scattered Smash Bros. groups.
Joker adding to Lunaris's reasons to dislike him and raise his bounty higher and higher. He's not wanted alive anymore by the end of it

Also Joker 100% making sure to give Lunaris a special message if they do hack media devices. Funny thought would be him saying "Fuck you" and the others just looking at him like "you can't say that on live radio/tv!"

Last edited:
Speaking of bounty hunters, here's two more! (Man, it's been a long while since I've posted any Smash Hunters 😅)
Character Name: Blanche Obsidia

Race/Species: Human

Appearance:
d7338664fcbbddb339ecb831d0e9e7af.jpg

Abilities/Powers: Shadow Form, Expert Swordplay

Bio: In the realm known as Luminara, a world praised for its unyielding light and vibrant colors, Blanche stands as a notorious bounty hunter. Unlike her peers who seek fame and fortune, Blanche thrives on the thrill of the hunt, choosing assignments that take her to the forgotten shadows of Luminara. Here, she chases targets ignored by the law, often dangerous outcasts dwelling in the fringes. Blanche is renowned for her mastery of the HF Blade and her unique ability to merge with the shadows, a technique she has honed since birth alongside other shadow-wielders. Despite her prowess, her unpredictable nature and solitary habits make her a difficult ally, always keeping others at a wary distance.

Other: Blanche is an exceptionally skilled fighter, often underestimated by foes. Her HF Blade is not just a weapon but a conduit for her shadow powers, allowing her to execute attacks of devastating precision and mystery. She trains rigorously in her Shadow Form, preparing for battles that are as strategic as they are brutal.
Name: Eira Vex

Backstory:
Eira the Vexed hails from the World of Light, a realm where the echoes of past battles and heroes linger in the very air. Born in the ethereal forests of the Spirits' Sanctuary, Eira was raised among the whispers of the ancient guardians who once defended the realm against the encroaching Subspace Army. From a young age, she showed an aptitude for understanding the arcane languages of the spirits, and under their tutelage, she mastered the art of wielding magic as extensions of her will.

When the balance of the World of Light began to falter, and the call for bounty hunters rang across the land, Eira embarked on a quest not for glory or riches but to preserve the sanctity of her home. She roamed the sprawling landscapes, from the ethereal forests to the ruins haunted by echoes of Subspace, seeking out those who would threaten the harmony of the world.

Appearance:
077b0e000f79e9b7203f50d4a65bd049.jpg

Powers/Skills:
- Spirit Guardians' Boon: She can invoke the protection of the spirits, granting her temporary shields of light or cloaking her presence entirely from those who mean her harm.
- Arcane Marksma: Eira is not only proficient in melee combat but also has unmatched precision with ranged magic attacks, hurling bolts of concentrated energy at her foes.

Other: As a bounty hunter, Eira's combination of spiritual guidance, mastery of light and shadow, and her tactical combat skills make her a formidable adversary. Her mission is not just to capture her targets but to ensure that the balance of the World of Light remains undisturbed, protecting it from those who would use the Subspace for their own nefarious ends.

Speaking of bounty hunters, here's two more! (Man, it's been a long while since I've posted any Smash Hunters 😅)
Character Name: Blanche Obsidia

Race/Species: Human

Appearance:
View attachment 1160850

Abilities/Powers: Shadow Form, Expert Swordplay

Bio: In the realm known as Luminara, a world praised for its unyielding light and vibrant colors, Blanche stands as a notorious bounty hunter. Unlike her peers who seek fame and fortune, Blanche thrives on the thrill of the hunt, choosing assignments that take her to the forgotten shadows of Luminara. Here, she chases targets ignored by the law, often dangerous outcasts dwelling in the fringes. Blanche is renowned for her mastery of the HF Blade and her unique ability to merge with the shadows, a technique she has honed since birth alongside other shadow-wielders. Despite her prowess, her unpredictable nature and solitary habits make her a difficult ally, always keeping others at a wary distance.

Other: Blanche is an exceptionally skilled fighter, often underestimated by foes. Her HF Blade is not just a weapon but a conduit for her shadow powers, allowing her to execute attacks of devastating precision and mystery. She trains rigorously in her Shadow Form, preparing for battles that are as strategic as they are brutal.
Name: Eira Vex

Backstory:
Eira the Vexed hails from the World of Light, a realm where the echoes of past battles and heroes linger in the very air. Born in the ethereal forests of the Spirits' Sanctuary, Eira was raised among the whispers of the ancient guardians who once defended the realm against the encroaching Subspace Army. From a young age, she showed an aptitude for understanding the arcane languages of the spirits, and under their tutelage, she mastered the art of wielding magic as extensions of her will.

When the balance of the World of Light began to falter, and the call for bounty hunters rang across the land, Eira embarked on a quest not for glory or riches but to preserve the sanctity of her home. She roamed the sprawling landscapes, from the ethereal forests to the ruins haunted by echoes of Subspace, seeking out those who would threaten the harmony of the world.

Appearance:
View attachment 1160851

Powers/Skills:
- Spirit Guardians' Boon: She can invoke the protection of the spirits, granting her temporary shields of light or cloaking her presence entirely from those who mean her harm.
- Arcane Marksma: Eira is not only proficient in melee combat but also has unmatched precision with ranged magic attacks, hurling bolts of concentrated energy at her foes.

Other: As a bounty hunter, Eira's combination of spiritual guidance, mastery of light and shadow, and her tactical combat skills make her a formidable adversary. Her mission is not just to capture her targets but to ensure that the balance of the World of Light remains undisturbed, protecting it from those who would use the Subspace for their own nefarious ends.
Oooooooooojhhj hjjkkg sssjd they seem like they’ll be fun.

I think by Friday I’ll be able to kick myself back into high gear! 💪
1714976620629.png
Fhsjfjskfjfufjdhf I should really stop saying I’ll have stuff finished by x amount of days because wow am I terrible at actually getting posts out on said date 😭 once again I am so so so sorry for the wait on inkling!!

1714976823381.png

I'll wait and see what Shroomie says in regards to bringing Ike into Toon Link's group. As such, my new posting priority is Layton, then Pit.

Again, no pressure on anyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back