• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
Tbf, isn't Pyra/Mythra, Pit, T'ink going to visit the Zora to get a artifact? If so, this could be a good segway to introducing your OC into the rp 😏
Nah I can't be asked to juggle more characters at this point tbh. I might actually explode if I did and if I did add another character it'd probably be a canon Smash Bro. Most likely Roy since he's been on the mind lately but lol not happening

Thank you! 🫶
I showed her to Hazy on discord and she said, quote-unquote, "Lord help me If someone mods Hyrule Warriors to make Cia into a vampire because I don't think I could take it"

Anyways this is random but I was re-watching the Wizard of Oz last night and I couldn't help but think: The Good Witch of the North and The Wicked Witch of the West are totally what Lana and Cia would dress up as on Halloween!
good-bad.jpg
Heh Seph would just go as himself well arrogance lol 😆 but critical of anyone trying to go as him.
Seph: you got my hair, my style and the way I handle my masamune wrong! PASS! *notices Pichu the best costume if I do say so myself *gives him all the candy his little heart desires and can eat* Don’t get him going on Aerith cosplayers
Seph: *gives Cloud a shish kebab costume* I got it custom made for her > : D

Cia would make a hot vampire lmao. I’ll be so into that.

First a pig and now a cuccoo, who knew Hyrule’s biggest weakness is farm animals! 🐖 🐓 Fhsjdjdj but imagine a Zelda farming spin-off-
I immediately thought of Cadence of Hyrule for some reason lol
I CAN'T WITH YALL 😂 But I mean same lmfao
I was trying to go with more of Cia's dommy mommy side with the design and it's safe to say I suceeded...

Hellllllll yeah 🥴

Pfffft, I mean, you're not wrong!
I actually think she would say it unironically and it would totally work
Cia: "Ara ara~"
Lunaris: "...Don't try that with me, woman."
Feelsbadman 😢
BUT WE CAN PRETENDDDDD
I present to you, a tale of what could have been.

Lana and Marth were taking a stroll together under the stars, outside of the Smash Mansion. The pair in blue breathed easy; the threat of a certain Lord of the moon and stars had been defeated, the Smash Realm no longer under toil nor peril. The Smash Brothers had come out on top, once again, and now all was well. How it should have been from the start.
As they continued to wander around the courtyard, the warm dusk providing a comforting atmosphere, the prince gently held out an arm to stop the sorceress in her tracks.

Marth pointed towards what laid ahead of them. At the end of the cobblestone path they had been walking along, was a pristine, marble fountain, which showcased the two Hands curiously floating in mid-air while jets of water shot from their fingertips in arcs. Fireflies buzzed around the area peacefully with a soft hum, lighting up the serene location with a dim glow. "See?" Marth began, looking back at Lana, who had an awed expression on her face. "This is my favorite part of the entire Smash Mansion. Seldom do I go anywhere else when I need a moment to ponder my thoughts."

The White Sorceress nodded in agreement as she took in the sight, her violet eyes twinkling with the fireflies' glow. She had seen so many beautiful things due to her extensive existence and memories, but few of said beauties rivaled this one. She looked at the prince with an adoring smile on her face. "I would've come here all the time too if I knew this place existed..."

The Altean hesitated for a moment, his breath catching slightly in his throat as Lana looked at him the way she did. He didn't know why, but he felt the sort of jittery feeling he always got when he was with his childhood friend, Caeda. He could practically hear her voice now, echoing, "I can shoulder any burden as long as you're by my side..."

Lana tilted her head to the side, now looking a bit concerned as Marth turned away for a moment. "...Marth..?"
The Hero-King quickly got his head on straight and turned to face the deity once more. A sheepish smile came across his face. "Ah, my apologies...you need not worry about me, dear Lana. Now, come with me, will you?"

Marth gently took Lana's hand in his as he led her over to the fountain. He sat down smoothly on the fountain's rim, patting the marble next to him, indicating for her to take a seat too. The sorceress smoothed out her skirt before she did the same, looking behind her at the glistening, clear water rushing and flowing peacefully. "Isn't this lovely? I wish I had been invited to Smash Brothers earlier so I could have enjoyed this longer!"

The prince chuckled merrily at Lana's child-like wonder. It was incredible how after all that Lana had been through, after all the warfare, sorrow, and peril she had experienced, she was still so positive, so graceful, so radiant...light as air. He couldn't help but admire her. "You would have loved Smash Brothers when it was a smaller group. Not that I do not enjoy having this big group of friends and allies, and it is nice to see everybody return as well as meet new faces, but when it was a smaller society, we were all so much closer. It is rather difficult to get to know everyone properly now."

The deity shrugged in an agreeing sort of way, before she remarked, "Still, this place is so full of history. Of the battles fought from these worthy warriors we call our companions. And besides, I've made plenty of friends. Pyra and Mythra, Pit, Samus, Captain Falcon, Isabelle...and you."

Marth looked down and saw that Lana's hand had gently covered his, and a tingling warmth spread from his face all the way down to his toes as he looked from their hands to Lana's kind face. He could feel himself blushing and he quickly averted his gaze, scratching the back of his neck meekly as he replied, "You hold me in too high of a regard, you know...as a prince, I-- well-- I believe it is my duty to be respectful and welcoming to all that I deem my ally..."

Lana shook her head, giggling. "Oh Marth, just forget your royal status for a moment. Pretend you are just a normal person for a second. If you met me, and didn't know that I was the Guardian of Time, would you still want to get to know me?"

After contemplating her query for a second, the Altean sighed and conceded, "Yes, I would...."
Her smile broadened and she squeezed his hand softly, the warmth of her palm making him feel more of these unexplainable jitters. "That's what I thought," Lana added, nudging the prince playfully, "You're not just a prince, you're more than that. You're so kind, and care about everyone, and elegant and brave...who wouldn't want to be around you?"

"...I could say the same thing about you."
Marth whispered in an undertone.

Random but I decided to draw Lana dressed in her goddess/guardian attire. I used inspiration from her more casual outfit + the design of the OG guardian of time.
Shhhhhhh I know my coloring and shading is terrible and messy, I don't do it often lul
View attachment 1159352
AUUUUUUUUUGH HOW DARE YOU STEAL MY BRAND/j
I've said it to you before, but I'm super flattered that you decided to try out my coloring style though! Like, it shows that you analyzed my work so thoroughly that you managed to mimic the way I color and shade. It's not exact (no duh) but it looks really close! And Lana looks so pretty, I just HAVE to say it again!! ╰(*´︶`*)╯♡
Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat I fulfilled my promise and drew a doodle of Vampire!Cia
View attachment 1159401
And she'll look gorgeous doing it 🙃
SHE'S SO PRETTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY- I HAVE TO SAY IT AGAIN BUT STILLLLLLLLL

Last edited:
Heyooooo, just popping in for a sec! I think I'm up for Lucas and Link next??

AHHHHHH SAMUS LOOKS SO CUTE AS AN IDOL!!! AND I LOVE ADA'S COLOR PALETTE AND AHSSHSHSN

Oh, that's good to know. Funny because a lot of people in Smash could be considered "mutations" in Ada's software, such as the Pits, Isabelle, Samus, etc.

PLEASE DRAW JACK AND ADA PLEAAAAASE

Oh, that's true lol. I'm sure they'd become close enough eventually as to where this wouldn't be an issue.

Loyalty is very important to Samus, so I'm sure they'd get along!

Homina homina homina *eyes bulge out of skull*

GAH GIRL LANA LOOKS SO FREAKING PRETTY I'M SHOOOOOK
CIA IS LITERALLY ME RN
I can totally see the Hazy (TM) inspiration here, DON'T FEEL BAD CUZ GOD KNOWS THAT I CAN'T SHADE FOR CRAP EITHER

Side note: I can totally see how Lana reminds you of Azura and Pandora XD
View attachment 1159476

BRO STOP, CIA HAS ME ACTING UPPPPPP

Cia: "I'll get you, my pretty!"
Tetra, who dressed as Dorothy: "Uhm...thanks?"
Yeah that’s why I love Zoro for his loyalty to his crew and honor. I see it working out with Samus as friends in a multiverse rp. If she doesn’t ask why the eff he holds one of his swords with his teeth or why he’s so bad with directions it’s a gag

I immediately thought of Cadence of Hyrule for some reason lol

Lana and Marth were taking a stroll together under the stars, outside of the Smash Mansion. The pair in blue breathed easy; the threat of a certain Lord of the moon and stars had been defeated, the Smash Realm no longer under toil nor peril. The Smash Brothers had come out on top, once again, and now all was well. How it should have been from the start.
As they continued to wander around the courtyard, the warm dusk providing a comforting atmosphere, the prince gently held out an arm to stop the sorceress in her tracks.

Marth pointed towards what laid ahead of them. At the end of the cobblestone path they had been walking along, was a pristine, marble fountain, which showcased the two Hands curiously floating in mid-air while jets of water shot from their fingertips in arcs. Fireflies buzzed around the area peacefully with a soft hum, lighting up the serene location with a dim glow. "See?" Marth began, looking back at Lana, who had an awed expression on her face. "This is my favorite part of the entire Smash Mansion. Seldom do I go anywhere else when I need a moment to ponder my thoughts."

The White Sorceress nodded in agreement as she took in the sight, her violet eyes twinkling with the fireflies' glow. She had seen so many beautiful things due to her extensive existence and memories, but few of said beauties rivaled this one. She looked at the prince with an adoring smile on her face. "I would've come here all the time too if I knew this place existed..."

The Altean hesitated for a moment, his breath catching slightly in his throat as Lana looked at him the way she did. He didn't know why, but he felt the sort of jittery feeling he always got when he was with his childhood friend, Caeda. He could practically hear her voice now, echoing, "I can shoulder any burden as long as you're by my side..."

Lana tilted her head to the side, now looking a bit concerned as Marth turned away for a moment. "...Marth..?"
The Hero-King quickly got his head on straight and turned to face the deity once more. A sheepish smile came across his face. "Ah, my apologies...you need not worry about me, dear Lana. Now, come with me, will you?"

Marth gently took Lana's hand in his as he led her over to the fountain. He sat down smoothly on the fountain's rim, patting the marble next to him, indicating for her to take a seat too. The sorceress smoothed out her skirt before she did the same, looking behind her at the glistening, clear water rushing and flowing peacefully. "Isn't this lovely? I wish I had been invited to Smash Brothers earlier so I could have enjoyed this longer!"

The prince chuckled merrily at Lana's child-like wonder. It was incredible how after all that Lana had been through, after all the warfare, sorrow, and peril she had experienced, she was still so positive, so graceful, so radiant...light as air. He couldn't help but admire her. "You would have loved Smash Brothers when it was a smaller group. Not that I do not enjoy having this big group of friends and allies, and it is nice to see everybody return as well as meet new faces, but when it was a smaller society, we were all so much closer. It is rather difficult to get to know everyone properly now."

The deity shrugged in an agreeing sort of way, before she remarked, "Still, this place is so full of history. Of the battles fought from these worthy warriors we call our companions. And besides, I've made plenty of friends. Pyra and Mythra, Pit, Samus, Captain Falcon, Isabelle...and you."

Marth looked down and saw that Lana's hand had gently covered his, and a tingling warmth spread from his face all the way down to his toes as he looked from their hands to Lana's kind face. He could feel himself blushing and he quickly averted his gaze, scratching the back of his neck meekly as he replied, "You hold me in too high of a regard, you know...as a prince, I-- well-- I believe it is my duty to be respectful and welcoming to all that I deem my ally..."

Lana shook her head, giggling. "Oh Marth, just forget your royal status for a moment. Pretend you are just a normal person for a second. If you met me, and didn't know that I was the Guardian of Time, would you still want to get to know me?"

After contemplating her query for a second, the Altean sighed and conceded, "Yes, I would...."
Her smile broadened and she squeezed his hand softly, the warmth of her palm making him feel more of these unexplainable jitters. "That's what I thought," Lana added, nudging the prince playfully, "You're not just a prince, you're more than that. You're so kind, and care about everyone, and elegant and brave...who wouldn't want to be around you?"

"...I could say the same thing about you."
Marth whispered in an undertone.

I've said it to you before, but I'm super flattered that you decided to try out my coloring style though! Like, it shows that you analyzed my work so thoroughly that you managed to mimic the way I color and shade. It's not exact (no duh) but it looks really close! And Lana looks so pretty, I just HAVE to say it again!! ╰(*´︶`*)╯♡

SHE'S SO PRETTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY- I HAVE TO SAY IT AGAIN BUT STILLLLLLLLL
I know ara ara isn’t from jojo.. but damn I can’t unsee Jotaro saying that gdi What I’m doing to myself lol

Tbf, isn't Pyra/Mythra, Pit, T'ink going to visit the Zora to get a artifact? If so, this could be a good segway to introducing your OC into the rp 😏
No, there is no plan for them to visit the Zora or to get an artifact. That was something Fawful wanted them to do while they were in his lair, but they refused and escaped.

Hoping for a duel with Seph and Lunaris! Swords clashing with swords! Magic vs magic! Hype

Lunaris: ... (*leans in close to Cia's ear, lifts his mask slightly, and lets out a low husky growl. He opens his mouth as though about to bite her ear before suddenly straightening up and walking away*)

Two can play at that game!

Heh Seph would just go as himself well arrogance lol 😆 but critical of anyone trying to go as him.
Seph: you got my hair, my style and the way I handle my masamune wrong! PASS! *notices Pichu the best costume if I do say so myself *gives him all the candy his little heart desires and can eat* Don’t get him going on Aerith cosplayers
Seph: *gives Cloud a shish kebab costume* I got it custom made for her > : D

Cia would make a hot vampire lmao. I’ll be so into that.
Pichu will always be the exception to Sephiroth's arrogance 😆
DUDE NOT A SHISH KEBAB THAT'S SO MEAN LMFAO

I mean, she'd suck your blood until you shrivel up and die but...she's hot 🥴
LITERALLY THEM IN A NUTSHELL??!??!?!
DUDE THAT LITTLE WRITING PIECE WAS SO CUTE I'M GONNA EXPLODE AHHHHHHHHHH
It 100% fits Lana! And Marth's little reactions were so freaking adorable!!!!! 😻
GIMME MOAR PLEASSSSEEEEE
Tee-hee, thank you! I was worried that you'd be upset and stuff but the compliments are really sweet. Don't worry I won't do it again lol
A Hazy Sort of Clarity A Hazy Sort of Clarity But your art is amazing, hazy, 💯 in love with your style.
Ditto, she's so talented!!
Lunaris: ... (*leans in close to Cia's ear, lifts his mask slightly, and lets out a low husky growl. He opens his mouth as though about to bite her ear before suddenly straightening up and walking away*)

Two can play at that game!
😳
Cia may or may not be out of commission for a couple days hours that just to process what happened between her and Lunaris, that's all I'm sayin...
That would definitely humble her for a little while lmao

Pichu will always be the exception to Sephiroth's arrogance 😆
DUDE NOT A SHISH KEBAB THAT'S SO MEAN LMFAO

I mean, she'd suck your blood until you shrivel up and die but...she's hot 🥴

LITERALLY THEM IN A NUTSHELL??!??!?!

DUDE THAT LITTLE WRITING PIECE WAS SO CUTE I'M GONNA EXPLODE AHHHHHHHHHH
It 100% fits Lana! And Marth's little reactions were so freaking adorable!!!!! 😻
GIMME MOAR PLEASSSSEEEEE

Tee-hee, thank you! I was worried that you'd be upset and stuff but the compliments are really sweet. Don't worry I won't do it again lol

Ditto, she's so talented!!

😳
Cia may or may not be out of commission for a couple days hours that just to process what just happened between her and Lunaris, that's all I'm sayin...
That would definitely humble her for a little while lmao
His hate for flower girls transcends beyond reason lmao.
Haha.. Seph notices she’s blushing red as a tomato.
Seph: Let me guess he tried to be a smart ass or coy?

His hate for flower girls transcends beyond reason lmao.
Haha.. Seph notices she’s blushing red as a tomato.
Seph: Let me guess he tried to be a smart ass or coy?
Omg imagine if he met Daisy, the floweriest flower girl of Smash Bros??? 🙃

Lmao Cia would give him the biggest death glare ever!
Cia: "Don't even! If you so much as speak another word about...him...I'll shove that sword of yours where the sun doesn't shine!"

Omg imagine if he met Daisy, the floweriest flower girl of Smash Bros??? 🙃

Lmao Cia would give him the biggest death glare ever!
Cia: "Don't even! If you so much as speak another word about...him...I'll shove that sword of yours where the sun doesn't shine!"
As long as Daisy isn’t meddlesome lmao or knows things like holy magic and can use the life stream she’s good lol.

XDD Seph being a troll thinks of ways to mess with Lunaris..

As long as Daisy isn’t meddlesome lmao or knows things like holy magic and can use the life stream she’s good lol.

XDD Seph being a troll thinks of ways to mess with Lunaris..
Out of all the Mario Princesses I think Sephiroth would be most interested in Rosalina due to her power in the cosmos and stuff.

Oh? Trying to mess with Lunaris himself? Bold 👀

Out of all the Mario Princesses I think Sephiroth would be most interested in Rosalina due to her power in the cosmos and stuff.

Oh? Trying to mess with Lunaris himself? Bold 👀
Yea I see Rosalina interesting him lol

Why do I see at some point Cia and Lunaris asking why he’s obsessed with Aerith? XD

Seph: How you feel if some flower girl who is turns out to be last of her race tries to mess up your plans. You think killing her solves the problem. The.. woman still manages to ruin things beyond the grave..

Yea I see Rosalina interesting him lol
rhor8ay6kpc61.jpg

Why do I see at some point Cia and Lunaris asking why he’s obsessed with Aerith? XD

Seph: How you feel if some flower girl who is turns out to be last of her race tries to mess up your plans. You think killing her solves the problem. The.. woman still manages to ruin things beyond the grave..
Lol Cia would sympathize, not just because of Lana, but because of Link and Zelda who always re-incarnate too!

rhor8ay6kpc61.jpg

Lol Cia would sympathize, not just because of Lana, but because of Link and Zelda who always re-incarnate too!
I remember this! Seph in a nut shell! XD 🤣🤣🤣🤣 poor Rosalina. Reminds me of an multiverse rp i was in that Ever was the the thread owner. She played Rosa.. I played Rufus Shinra despite being a baddy.. Ross seemed like the type that was gonna change him to be good. He was gonna fall for her and he treats her like a queen. Sikhsf stark to Seph

I remember this! Seph in a nut shell! XD 🤣🤣🤣🤣 poor Rosalina. Reminds me of an multiverse rp i was in that Ever was the the thread owner. She played Rosa.. I played Rufus Shinra despite being a baddy.. Ross seemed like the type that was gonna change him to be good. He was gonna fall for her and he treats her like a queen. Sikhsf stark to Seph
Lmao, I don't blame Rosalina...Rufus is kinda fine-
Meanwhile Sephiroth is being mischievous, devious even 😈

I love the glow up Rufus gets in the remake and rebirth. How can they turn him into an eye candy
Honestly! I live for character glow-ups istg 😍

I had a funny thought of Sephiroth somehow getting a spell/curse casted upon him that turns him back to his polygon version.
Cia: "Woah....Sephiroth, are you...feeling alright...?"
Sephiroth: "...What do you think, Cia? What do you think??"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back