• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
on the topic of goats and unicorns (okay not really but when am I going to have a chance to talk about this lol) gosh I love it when unicorns are drawn with goat-like features/non horses in art. Like when they have beards, cleft hooves, lion tails, etc. etc. There’s just something about combining a bunch of animal traits that just makes them so much cooler than just a plain horse with a horn stuck in their head you know?

I can’t say I take in too much media that involves unicorns to have much of an opinion on it, but I can agree that these do visually look more interesting than just horse with a horn

I haven’t been on in a while, did anything happen?
Yep, Daisy's player and I have already posted, so you're up to post for Mewtwo.

View attachment 1159453
Dnskfkfl I wanted to try using the Delta Emulator that recently came out for IOS and figured I might as well start with the oracle games. I’m gonna play ages first Ages but we’ll have to see if I can even beat the game 😅

EDIT:
View attachment 1159455
(context: this lady has a baby and asked me to name him) Stefan was too long lol
You can do it, Sheep! I haven't played OoS/OoA since I was very young, but I don't recall them being very difficult Zelda games.

And I'm very honored! XD Now I can see Little Zelda in the Tutor Stefan AU calling him "Steff" or "Steffy," and Stefan replying with an exasperated sigh, "... Fine. I suppose you can call me that, princess."

Agahnim: So, how did your first lesson with the young princess go, 'Steffy'?
Stefan: (*gives Agahnim the Evil Eye*)
Agahnim: >:3

I can’t say I take in too much media that involves unicorns to have much of an opinion on it, but I can agree that these do visually look more interesting than just horse with a horn
The Lightning Chariot from Kid Icarus Uprising isn't my favorite unicorn design, but I will say it is unique!

1714043332941.png

Bro she looks so umf! I love her dress and the design of her fan!
Thank you! 🫶
I showed her to Hazy on discord and she said, quote-unquote, "Lord help me If someone mods Hyrule Warriors to make Cia into a vampire because I don't think I could take it"

Anyways this is random but I was re-watching the Wizard of Oz last night and I couldn't help but think: The Good Witch of the North and The Wicked Witch of the West are totally what Lana and Cia would dress up as on Halloween!
good-bad.jpg

Thank you! 🫶
I showed her to Hazy on discord and she said, quote-unquote, "Lord help me If someone mods Hyrule Warriors to make Cia into a vampire because I don't think I could take it"

Anyways this is random but I was re-watching the Wizard of Oz last night and I couldn't help but think: The Good Witch of the North and The Wicked Witch of the West are totally what Lana and Cia would dress up as on Halloween!
good-bad.jpg
Lunaris: (*stares at Cia's witch costume*) Oh, please. You're not so sweet that you'd melt in the rain.

Cia is unsure of whether or not that should be taken as an insult.

Lunaris: (*stares at Cia's witch costume*) Oh, please. You're not so sweet that you'd melt in the rain.

Cia is unsure of whether or not that should be taken as an insult.
Cia: *turns to Lana for confirmation* "Did he just try to insult me or...?"
Lana: *shrugs* "Beats me, you know I don't get you villains and your back-and-forth."

The Lightning Chariot from Kid Icarus Uprising isn't my favorite unicorn design, but I will say it is unique!

1714043332941.png
The hooves design is pretty neat I will say that

Can’t say the Persona design of unicorn is really anything interesting. It’s just horse with horn and Bicorn is only a little better by getting two goat horns but like there are over 150? (Don’t quote me on that I haven’t actually counted) shadow/monster/persona designs so like obviously some of them are gonna be very simple and basic. Not every persona can be the fire design that Arsene is. They cooked too hard on his design especially compared to the other protags starting personas lol!

The hooves design is pretty neat I will say that

Can’t say the Persona design of unicorn is really anything interesting. It’s just horse with horn and Bicorn is only a little better by getting two goat horns but like there are over 150? (Don’t quote me on that I haven’t actually counted) shadow/monster/persona designs so like obviously some of them are gonna be very simple and basic. Not every persona can be the fire design that Arsene is. They cooked too hard on his design especially compared to the other protags starting personas lol!
It’s unrealistic to expect every design to be overly detailed and “epic.” I feel the same in regards to other franchises such as Pokemon. In fact, there are some simple, basic designs that I find more appealing than the busier ones. And simple designs can be cool! Charizard and Mewtwo are good examples. Their designs are simple, especially compared to later Pokemon designs, but they are still appealing and very popular Pokemon.

It’s unrealistic to expect every design to be overly detailed and “epic.” I feel the same in regards to other franchises such as Pokemon. In fact, there are some simple, basic designs that I find more appealing than the busier ones. And simple designs can be cool! Charizard and Mewtwo are good examples. Their designs are simple, especially compared to later Pokemon designs, but they are still appealing and very popular Pokemon.
Exactly. Persona has simple designs that are super appealing as well. I mean their mascot Jack Frost is a good example of simple, but cool design as are the other Jack Bros too. Like you said not every design is gonna be super detailed and all

Poor Waluigi lol

In regards to my designs, I like to keep them simple, but I also strive for uniqueness and appeal. For a recent example, Stefan’s design was a fun exercise in giving him facial features that were not the typical anime tiny pointy nose and large eyes.

It’s funny, as I tend to have a pattern of thick brows and squarish jaws for my character designs. When I’m home from work I’ll have to show off some examples!

Last edited:
Heyooooo, just popping in for a sec! I think I'm up for Lucas and Link next??

That's a good question!
You see, Ada is coded to "neutralize" (AKA kill) any Plague that her software deems a threat. She will be hostile around Samus for a little while once that information is spilled, but as more data is gathered about Samus, Ada would come to the conclusion that Samus isn't a dangerous mutation.

Ada actually makes friends with the more innocent Plagues that aren't intelligent or savage. In fact, her closest companion is a deer x rabbit plague she named Jack since it resembles a jackalope. Its leg was injured when she found them, and she nursed him back to health. She tried to set it free, but it grew fond of her and refused to leave her, and so they became friends.

Ada would have to trust her a lot to let her do that. If Samus messed something up, she could go on the fritz! But I believe at some point she might, and maybe Ada would help Samus with her tech as well!
AHHHHHH SAMUS LOOKS SO CUTE AS AN IDOL!!! AND I LOVE ADA'S COLOR PALETTE AND AHSSHSHSN

Oh, that's good to know. Funny because a lot of people in Smash could be considered "mutations" in Ada's software, such as the Pits, Isabelle, Samus, etc.

PLEASE DRAW JACK AND ADA PLEAAAAASE

Oh, that's true lol. I'm sure they'd become close enough eventually as to where this wouldn't be an issue.
To be fair, It’s just a brain rot I had anyway one piece doesn’t focus a whole lot on romance it’s a subplots. The only times romance are j used for just gags the one time the romance was shown was between the late shogun Oden and Toki.. hikidd Marco, Jozu, Vista are simps.. being teens around Oden’s time. It was so cute and funny XD 🤣

I really think at least Zoro and Samus would have a close friendship of mutual respect because of his loyalty to his captain and crew. Bro, is honorable that’s why I feel they’ll get along well.
Loyalty is very important to Samus, so I'm sure they'd get along!
Fits her just fine, she likes to ride in the backseat sometimes lol!
undefined
Homina homina homina *eyes bulge out of skull*
Random but I decided to draw Lana dressed in her goddess/guardian attire. I used inspiration from her more casual outfit + the design of the OG guardian of time.
Shhhhhhh I know my coloring and shading is terrible and messy, I don't do it often lul
View attachment 1159352
GAH GIRL LANA LOOKS SO FREAKING PRETTY I'M SHOOOOOK
CIA IS LITERALLY ME RN
I can totally see the Hazy (TM) inspiration here, DON'T FEEL BAD CUZ GOD KNOWS THAT I CAN'T SHADE FOR CRAP EITHER

Side note: I can totally see how Lana reminds you of Azura and Pandora XD
Dittos.jpg
@Kaiju Cat I fulfilled my promise and drew a doodle of Vampire!Cia
View attachment 1159401
And she'll look gorgeous doing it 🙃
BRO STOP, CIA HAS ME ACTING UPPPPPP
Thank you! 🫶

good-bad.jpg
Cia: "I'll get you, my pretty!"
Tetra, who dressed as Dorothy: "Uhm...thanks?"

Last edited:
Poor Waluigi lol

In regards to my designs, I like to keep them simple, but I also strive for uniqueness and appeal. For a recent example, Stefan’s design was a fun exercise in giving him facial features that were not the typical anime tiny pointy nose and large eyes.

It’s funny, as I tend to have a pattern of thick brows and squarish jaws for my character designs. When I’m home from work I’ll have to show off some examples!
Waluigi is just the scapegoat for being pranked or at least that is a silly HC I have lol!
Also just because I offer this

My own designs are well I dunno... basic af? Maybe too much to some degree LOL. I'm not great at the over the top, complex designs which isn't bad ofc. Not really my style but heyo I don't claim to be good at designing characters. I just try to have fun with it

AHHHHHH SAMUS LOOKS SO CUTE AS AN IDOL!!! AND I LOVE ADA'S COLOR PALETTE AND AHSSHSHSN
Ty! 😘
PLEASE DRAW JACK AND ADA PLEAAAAASE
Maybe I will soon lol
GAH GIRL LANA LOOKS SO FREAKING PRETTY I'M SHOOOOOK
CIA IS LITERALLY ME RN
I can totally see the Hazy (TM) inspiration here, DON'T FEEL BAD CUZ GOD KNOWS THAT I CAN'T SHADE FOR CRAP EITHER

Side note: I can totally see how Lana reminds you of Azura and Pandora XD
Dittos.jpg
Aejedjbiedbw thank youuu 🫶🫶🫶
Thanks btw, I just wanted to test out her color theories because her shading and base colors are always so vibrant. And she blends highlights in a way that makes her art look so pretty. I can't figure out her techniques so seeing that it's reminiscent of her style is kinda flattering in a way. Still mad jealous of her skills 🥲

sjdnwubyrfhrksks LITERALLY THEM????
Corrin approaches Lana and asks, "Azura? Didn't I ask you to watch Valla while I was gone?!" 😆
My own designs are well I dunno... basic af? Maybe too much to some degree LOL. I'm not great at the over the top, complex designs which isn't bad ofc. Not really my style but heyo I don't claim to be good at designing characters. I just try to have fun with it
Well it's not important if you're better at complex designs or not. What does matter is if you genuinely are enjoying drawing and stuff, like you said.
I've talked to many artists over the years, all varying in talent and style, and the more "successful" ones tend to lose their passion over art the more others pay attention and crave and critique them. Not very fun at all.

PS: I will say that I really like your artstyle. I tend to enjoy simple drawings more than overly detailed ones (big contrast to my own art style...). I think you're awesome at art! 😊

Me and one of my friends were up late last night doodling on a whiteboard and we ended up tracing some cursed images
Here are my favorite ones

Two of mine:
3007e285b674d5ce0cfabef8ed334d14.jpg

Screenshot 2024-04-25 8.31.35 AM.png
5e384b521f96bfe5dba3ab66dd7d7c27.jpg

Screenshot 2024-04-25 9.07.33 AM.png

And two my friend did:
Screenshot 2024-04-25 7.58.35 AM.png

Screenshot 2024-04-25 11.10.50 AM.png
e756093a6306c29560763fb0a460d61a.jpg

Screenshot 2024-04-25 10.51.58 AM.png

Waluigi is just the scapegoat for being pranked or at least that is a silly HC I have lol!
Also just because I offer this

Your style is very cute! And I thought all of your designs, the ones I’ve seen, are great too!

I need to draw more full body drawings, but I love drawing faces so that is why most of my art are busts.

My style is this mix of Disney and anime, with maybe some Don Bluth influence. It’s funny because the first anime and manga artists were heavily inspired by old Disney!

Well it's not important if you're better at complex designs or not. What does matter is if you genuinely are enjoying drawing and stuff, like you said.
I've talked to many artists over the years, all varying in talent and style, and the more "successful" ones tend to lose their passion over art the more others pay attention and crave and critique them. Not very fun at all.

PS: I will say that I really like your artstyle. I tend to enjoy simple drawings more than overly detailed ones (big contrast to my own art style...). I think you're awesome at art! 😊
Your style is very cute! And I thought all of your designs, the ones I’ve seen, are great too!

I need to draw more full body drawings, but I love drawing faces so that is why most of my art are busts.

My style is this mix of Disney and anime, with maybe some Don Bluth influence. It’s funny because the first anime and manga artists were heavily inspired by old Disney!
I'm not too miffed by making simplistic designs and all. I only draw as a hobby after all because it helps with stress relief though causes my anxiety to go crazy because I'm always nervous sharing art. I just like being able to bring my thoughts to life in some degree or I just end up with my whole art folder full of Joker because I swear that's all I draw these days LOL

But thank you! I appreciate it. Like a lot of people I have the habit of being extremely harsh on my own work/style and I'm well aware of it. It's a hard habit to escape

Now just because I can, I offer a few designs I've done that I've personally liked a lot (some from here, others not)
princesoracolors.png
bylethvillain.png
keybladewielders.png
koizora.png
rei.png

I'm not too miffed by making simplistic designs and all. I only draw as a hobby after all because it helps with stress relief though causes my anxiety to go crazy because I'm always nervous sharing art. I just like being able to bring my thoughts to life in some degree or I just end up with my whole art folder full of Joker because I swear that's all I draw these days LOL

But thank you! I appreciate it. Like a lot of people I have the habit of being extremely harsh on my own work/style and I'm well aware of it. It's a hard habit to escape

Now just because I can, I offer a few designs I've done that I've personally liked a lot (some from here, others not)
I feel you so hard on sharing art, I swear it gets my heart pumping like I was just running 🫠

Well everyone here is so supportive of each other so we'll balance out your self-criticizing for you/j

AAAAAAAA All of those drawings are so good! I especially like those Kingdom Hearts designs, they're so clean and aesthetically pleasing! 😍

I feel you so hard on sharing art, I swear it gets my heart pumping like I was just running 🫠

Well everyone here is so supportive of each other so we'll balance out your self-criticizing for you/j

AAAAAAAA All of those drawings are so good! I especially like those Kingdom Hearts designs, they're so clean and aesthetically pleasing! 😍
I just 1. always find mistakes after I post 2. feel the judgment before I even post LOL

My friends already wanna beat me up for all my self-criticizing. Can't be more supportive than that /j

The KH designs took me so long cuz designing keyblades is hard, plus I'm not fond of Selene's (girl on right) design given I went too simplistic but I haven't bothered redoing her. The design on here that I'm upset just exists in my art folder is the koi zora. She got scrapped so fast as an OC cuz of some rude people that I've left her just rotting in my folder Dx

We are our own worst critics. I’ve had to keep myself from putting down my own artistic ability.

Finding flaws in artwork after posting it is a pain I think all artists can relate to. I’ve had to repost art in this thread after fixing flaws I found afterward way too often!

It’s why I’ve become less shy with sharing art online: whatever feelings and frustrations I’ve had in regards to my art are things that most other artists also go through!

I just 1. always find mistakes after I post 2. feel the judgment before I even post LOL

My friends already wanna beat me up for all my self-criticizing. Can't be more supportive than that /j

The KH designs took me so long cuz designing keyblades is hard, plus I'm not fond of Selene's (girl on right) design given I went too simplistic but I haven't bothered redoing her. The design on here that I'm upset just exists in my art folder is the koi zora. She got scrapped so fast as an OC cuz of some rude people that I've left her just rotting in my folder Dx
That Koi Zora is lovely though!

GHH SAME! There's been so much art that I've made that I've just never shared with the world because of the flaws and possible judgement. So they just clog up my files 🫠🫠

Sounds just like my friends absauhddgdhs
They just don't understand the primal urge of artists to hate at least half of the art they make for no reason

I think they're all stunning and could totally fit KH!
Also dw I'm omw to send whoever dissed that adorable little munchkin of a Zora to the shadow realm✌️
CUZ EVEN IF SHE WASN'T THE MOST PRECIOUS THING TO EVER EXIST, why do people always gotta be rude? Like, can't people just shut up and not say anything?

We are our own worst critics. I’ve had to keep myself from putting down my own artistic ability.

Finding flaws in artwork after posting it is a pain I think all artists can relate to. I’ve had to repost art in this thread after fixing flaws I found afterward way too often!

It’s why I’ve become less shy with sharing art online: whatever feelings and frustrations I’ve had in regards to my art are things that most other artists also go through!
That Koi Zora is lovely though!
GHH SAME! There's been so much art that I've made that I've just never shared with the world because of the flaws and possible judgement. So they just clog up my files 🫠🫠

Sounds just like my friends absauhddgdhs
They just don't understand the primal urge of artists to hate at least half of the art they make for no reason

I think they're all stunning and could totally fit KH!
Also dw I'm omw to send whoever dissed that adorable little munchkin of a Zora to the shadow realm✌️
CUZ EVEN IF SHE WASN'T THE MOST PRECIOUS THING TO EVER EXIST, why do people always gotta be rude? Like, can't people just shut up and not say anything?
Yeah I have to constantly tell myself I'm just being harsh on myself for no reason

As for the zora, well it was less a design problem cuz god I spent so long on her and the thought of a koi zora cooked in my head for well over a year before I designed her, but when I went to use her in a rp I missed someone claiming a role and mentioned being interested in said role only for them to have a huge fit and was unpleasant so I haven't touched her since Dx

Yeesh, if the role is already filled, just simply say so! There’s no reason to be rude! I’m sorry that happened to you.

Yeah I have to constantly tell myself I'm just being harsh on myself for no reason

As for the zora, well it was less a design problem cuz god I spent so long on her and the thought of a koi zora cooked in my head for well over a year before I designed her, but when I went to use her in a rp I missed someone claiming a role and mentioned being interested in said role only for them to have a huge fit and was unpleasant so I haven't touched her since Dx
That sucks! I hate when people get all pissy just because you make an innocent mistake, as if nobody else has ever made a mistake before, it's not like you were trying to steal their role or anything 😠
At least you dodged a bullet by discovering what an ass that person was before you RPed with them.

Yeesh, if the role is already filled, just simply say so! There’s no reason to be rude! I’m sorry that happened to you.
That sucks! I hate when people get all pissy just because you make an innocent mistake, as if nobody else has ever made a mistake before, it's not like you were trying to steal their role or anything 😠
At least you dodged a bullet by discovering what an ass that person was before you RPed with them.
Was unfortunate but hey it happens sometimes. Not the first or the last time I’m sure it’ll happen. Some people just overreact to little things for no reason

Maybe one day though I’ll bother dragging the OC out and giving her proper love but for now she remains a pretty design

Maybe one day though I’ll bother dragging the OC out and giving her proper love but for now she remains a pretty design
Tbf, isn't Pyra/Mythra, Pit, T'ink going to visit the Zora to get a artifact? If so, this could be a good segway to introducing your OC into the rp 😏

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back