• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
Named after a girl Stefan fancied when he was a teenager XD

Thought I’d share that before I found the voice we all liked, I was leaning toward David Bowie for Lunaris’s voice claim lol

…. Don’t do that to me David Bowie’s voice is alluring I picture this is Lunaris. 😳 My inner simp is happy

Omg yes! she’d have Tseng as her boss though. Funny there’s a mobile game centering around the Turks that sadly never been released from Japan.
Fits her just fine, she likes to ride in the backseat sometimes lol!
Don't ask why I gave her a riding crop...
Cia reformed! She's a totally normal government agent, right? RIGHT??
GovernmentHooker.png

Dude why are so many awesome games not localized from Japan? It sucks honestly 😫
I feel obligated to share this now lol

Dude this is so freaking blursed and I love it-

Fits her just fine, she likes to ride in the backseat sometimes lol!
Don't ask why I gave her a riding crop...
Cia reformed! She's a totally normal government agent, right? RIGHT??
View attachment 1159157

Dude why are so many awesome games not localized from Japan? It sucks honestly 😫

Dude this is so freaking blursed and I love it-
Fr! Square give the Turks the respect they deserve! Sadly I don’t think it’s gonna get an official English localization. I like to believe there are fan translations.

Same with Mother 3! 😫 I know for sure there’s a fan translation out there

Maybe I’m crazy but Cia looks a lot like Seras Victoria in that drawing 😳 Seras’s her full vampire form.

Apologies Shulk's post is meh and kinda short, but I figured it was best to just move it along since he was just kinda there in the whole interaction atm lol

Fr! Square give the Turks the respect they deserve! Sadly I don’t think it’s gonna get an official English localization. I like to believe there are fan translations.

Same with Mother 3! 😫 I know for sure there’s a fan translation out there
It's always up to the fans to do things themselves! Sucks because these sorts of things are really wanted by fans and the companies could actually make some good money if they just did it themselves.
Maybe I’m crazy but Cia looks a lot like Seras Victoria in that drawing 😳 Seras’s her full vampire form.
I can see where you're coming from lol. Maybe it's just her outfit and her facial features!
Apologies Shulk's post is meh and kinda short, but I figured it was best to just move it along since he was just kinda there in the whole interaction atm lol
It's fiiiine, don't worry about it! ✌️

It's always up to the fans to do things themselves! Sucks because these sorts of things are really wanted by fans and the companies could actually make some good money if they just did it themselves.

I can see where you're coming from lol. Maybe it's just her outfit and her facial features!

It's fiiiine, don't worry about it! ✌️
Nintendo and Square are notorious for going after fan made games and forcing them to shut down. If they only listen like you said they’ll make bank if they just listen to the fan base. I’ve been wanting a Chrono Trigger remake. Eh, closest to CT in terms of animation and art style is Sea of Stars.

Cia really does look like vampire! Seras maybe it is her Outfit and facial features. 😳

dnvfiejxksakwn I LOVE IT! Ike's face is everything lmfao
Lana does have her Summoning Gate in this RP, I can just imagine her summoning an army of Cuccos during a fight and going "Sit! Speak! Shake! Now, sick 'em!"
Lana treating Cuccos like puppies >>>>>>>
Awwww! First Link, now Marth!
Marth: "Your eyes shine like starlight. You glimmer with radiance even when your surroundings are dim and suffocating. How I aspire to have your nobility and grace, Lana."
Lana: "..!! 💫💕"
AW DUDE!!
I wish they would have enough time together to actually build a relationship. Alas, it wasn't meant to be (。•́︿•̀。)
Cdhsjdjdjxbsb Zel would be right alongside Ike and Ice Climbers. There truly is nothing as terrifying as the might of the cuccos 🐓/j

1713807913249.gif
There should be a version of Zelda where Ganon takes on the form of a Cucco...Hyrule's downfall might happen again!
Spoiler: Here's another doodle of CIA Cia for shiggles
68fbe60d-2dc8-4941-aad7-6c0c400758c9-1678117144117.jpg

Mommy- I mean, mommy- sorry excuse me, mommy- I mean-
Cia is in a constant state of looking like she's about to hit us with the "Ara ara~"

M O M M Y 🤤
View attachment 1159189

I am looking respectfully
68fbe60d-2dc8-4941-aad7-6c0c400758c9-1678117144117.jpg

Mommy- I mean, mommy- sorry excuse me, mommy- I mean-
I CAN'T WITH YALL 😂 But I mean same lmfao
I was trying to go with more of Cia's dommy mommy side with the design and it's safe to say I suceeded...
No one can resist the allure of a hot lady 😏
hot lady IN SUIT 😏
Hellllllll yeah 🥴
Cia is in a constant state of looking like she's about to hit us with the "Ara ara~"
Pfffft, I mean, you're not wrong!
I actually think she would say it unironically and it would totally work

Nintendo and Square are notorious for going after fan made games and forcing them to shut down. If they only listen like you said they’ll make bank if they just listen to the fan base. I’ve been wanting a Chrono Trigger remake. Eh, closest to CT in terms of animation and art style is Sea of Stars.

Cia really does look like vampire! Seras maybe it is her Outfit and facial features. 😳
Literally it sucks so badly! They're so obsessed with copyright and it really damages fandoms.

Maybe I should draw Cia as a vampire soon lol 👀
AW DUDE!!
I wish they would have enough time together to actually build a relationship. Alas, it wasn't meant to be (。•́︿•̀。)
Feelsbadman 😢
BUT WE CAN PRETENDDDDD

Named after a girl Stefan fancied when he was a teenager XD
I had a scene in my brain Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-

Agahnim: (*raises an eyebrow suspiciously*) … You’ve met a young lady.

Teen Stefan: Hmm? What makes you say that? ~🎶

Agahnim: There is no mistaking the triumphant smile of a man who had himself a successful conquest.

Stefan: Whatever do you mean, Master? ~🎶

Agahnim: Hrm, suit yourself. By the way, your brew is boiling over.

Stefan: OH SHI—
-

Not “canon” to Lunaris’s character, but I found it a silly thought.

I had a scene in my brain Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-

Agahnim: (*raises an eyebrow suspiciously*) … You’ve met a young lady.

Teen Stefan: Hmm? What makes you say that? ~🎶

Agahnim: There is no mistaking the triumphant smile of a man who had himself a successful conquest.

Stefan: Whatever do you mean, Master? ~🎶

Agahnim: Hrm, suit yourself. By the way, your brew is boiling over.

Stefan: OH SHI—
-

Not “canon” to Lunaris’s character, but I found it a silly thought.
Sephiroth tries to give Lunaris ‘romantic’ advice only purposefully making it bad to be a troll

I know Lunaris won’t accept anything thst comes from Seph just a silly thought

Sephiroth tries to give Lunaris ‘romantic’ advice only purposefully making it bad to be a troll
Sephiroth: "If you want to rizz up the ladies, all you gotta do is impale them. Believe me, they'll die of happiness."

Literally it sucks so badly! They're so obsessed with copyright and it really damages fandoms.

Maybe I should draw Cia as a vampire soon lol 👀

Feelsbadman 😢
BUT WE CAN PRETENDDDDD
Yeah, that’s why I feel it’s hopeless they’ll listen I’m thinking they’re milking the final fantasy 7 remake train.

Vampire! Cia! Art! Yeeees

Do It Episode 3 GIF by Star Wars

😏

Users who are viewing this thread

Back