• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
Hello and thank you for the welcome! <3
I really like your art by the way, it's so cute!! I'm glad to meet fellow FE and LOZ enthusiasts!
Aww, thanks! They're just itty bitty doodles of mine, my actual drawings are much better in quality.
Same here! I see you're playing Ike, Lana and Cia, and the Ice Climbers! Solid picks all around! I'm playing Corrin and Marth as well as Tetra, so I also am dabbling in the FE and LOZ fandoms too!
Aw shucks, that stinks. Hyrule Warriors is a very good spin-off as far as plot and characters go. I do admit the gameplay is repetitive at times.

undefined
I haven't played HW in forever, but I really adored Lana and Cia and still do. Lana was so wholesome, she's such a bean.
I also feel really bad for the Guardian of Time and Cia. Like man...all this because of wistful wishing and heartbreak? Just goes to show how much she loved Link.

Aww, thanks! They're just itty bitty doodles of mine, my actual drawings are much better in quality.
Same here! I see you're playing Ike, Lana and Cia, and the Ice Climbers! Solid picks all around! I'm playing Corrin and Marth as well as Tetra, so I also am dabbling in the FE and LOZ fandoms too!

I haven't played HW in forever, but I really adored Lana and Cia and still do. Lana was so wholesome, she's such a bean.
I also feel really bad for the Guardian of Time and Cia. Like man...all this because of wistful wishing and heartbreak? Just goes to show how much she loved Link.
Np! You're really talented 🥰
Ty, ty. I did see that you were also into FE and LOZ. Although I'm sad to say that our characters won't be mingling in the near future, I do really hope that the Emblems meet!
Plus Tetra and Lana too, since Tetra appears in HW. It would be hilarious if Lana starts talking to her as if they've known each other for years while Tetra has no recollection of who she is, since HW isn't canon to the Zelda timeline! 😝

Lol I would hope that Lana is a cinammon roll considering that she's the embodiment of purity and grace from the GoT's shattered spirit. But yeah, I gotta admit that the way she cared so much about her dark counterpart was heartwarming.
For real. Like, Cia in all honesty was based on mourning and jealousy of what could have been. And even though Lana is perfectly entitled to having feelings towards Link, she suppressed them down and even felt guilty about liking him in the first place, since it's supposed to be Link and Zelda that are the "fated pair". She knew that she had no place in meddling with their destiny and for that reason she felt so completely guilty and shameful for completely normal feelings. I mean, who wouldn't feel attached to someone they had been watching over for eras?

I actually headcanon that Lana has a very hard time looking inside herself to assess her feelings. She takes a long time to open herself up to romantic feelings in particular because of the fear that has been engraved into her because of the whole dealio with Link.

I would ALSO like to give a warm welcome to Shroomie Shroomie !! Welcome aboard this wild ride we're on XD
Say no more!
View attachment 1156592Bonus- Some of my favorite PCs other people have
Sora:View attachment 1156593OoT Zelda/Sheik:
View attachment 1156594Inkling wearing a goofy hat cuz yes:
View attachment 1156595

Yessir!!

Pretty much her in a nutshell XD
Speaking of Min, I see it's time for me to post for her!

Guess that's what we're doing lmao

Hi there, welcome to RPN! I'm pretty sure that this RP is still accepting, but GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow is the head honcho of this entire thing so yeah.
AWW DUDE THOSE LITTLE DOODLES ARE SO CUTE! I love the Donald Duck reference with Sora's btw, very nice touch!
This benevolent sorceress/goddess, kind of like Circe from Greek Mythology, who watched over the Triforce and the people who used it for ages. However, she soon became irked with sadness and jealousy because she had fallen in love with the soul of the Hero Of Courage, and knew she couldn't have him.
Get in line, sister! EVERYBODY wants a piece of Link!/j
Np! You're really talented 🥰
Ty, ty. I did see that you were also into FE and LOZ. Although I'm sad to say that our characters won't be mingling in the near future, I do really hope that the Emblems meet!
Plus Tetra and Lana too, since Tetra appears in HW. It would be hilarious if Lana starts talking to her as if they've known each other for years while Tetra has no recollection of who she is, since HW isn't canon to the Zelda timeline! 😝

Lol I would hope that Lana is a cinammon roll considering that she's the embodiment of purity and grace from the GoT's shattered spirit. But yeah, I gotta admit that the way she cared so much about her dark counterpart was heartwarming.
For real. Like, Cia in all honesty was based on mourning and jealousy of what could have been. And even though Lana is perfectly entitled to having feelings towards Link, she suppressed them down and even felt guilty about liking him in the first place, since it's supposed to be Link and Zelda that are the "fated pair". She knew that she had no place in meddling with their destiny and for that reason she felt so completely guilty and shameful for completely normal feelings. I mean, who wouldn't feel attached to someone they had been watching over for eras?

I actually headcanon that Lana has a very hard time looking inside herself to assess her feelings. She takes a long time to open herself up to romantic feelings in particular because of the fear that has been engraved into her because of the whole dealio with Link.
Omg yes! And Lana fawning all over Link and casually just knowing that Sheik is Zelda, it would be so funny for that Lil sorceress to be like, "Psh, course I know all of you! I've been watching over you for thousands of years lol"

Aww, poor girlie. Although she wasn't my favorite girl in HW (my fave was Linkle lmao), she's def the one with the saddest backstory and the most character to her.

On the plus side, it'll make for good interactions! You seem very well-versed in the lore of your characters, and I can't wait to see how you do in the RP :]

I would ALSO like to give a warm welcome to Shroomie Shroomie !! Welcome aboard this wild ride we're on XD
Aww thank you so much! I'm really happy to be here with yall 💕
Get in line, sister! EVERYBODY wants a piece of Link!/j
Can't argue with that ajdheudjsksk
Omg yes! And Lana fawning all over Link and casually just knowing that Sheik is Zelda, it would be so funny for that Lil sorceress to be like, "Psh, course I know all of you! I've been watching over you for thousands of years lol"
Lmao, that'd be awesome! Hopefully all the LOZ characters get to meet up someday, just like all the Emblems!
Aww, poor girlie. Although she wasn't my favorite girl in HW (my fave was Linkle lmao), she's def the one with the saddest backstory and the most character to her.
Linkle's based, not even gonna lie. Crossbows and genderbends go hard.
On the plus side, it'll make for good interactions! You seem very well-versed in the lore of your characters, and I can't wait to see how you do in the RP :]
Aw, thank you! Heh I think it's pretty funny that Lana, Cia, and Ike are all steeped in lore...meanwhile the Ice Climbers are just "Yippee, I love climbing mountains and eating vegetables 😄"

I’m sure Pit won’t mind if the Ice Climbers help themselves to his eggplant salad when the Super Smash Bros. finally have their reunion party!

I’m sure Pit won’t mind if the Ice Climbers help themselves to his eggplant salad when the Super Smash Bros. finally have their reunion party!
Lol they're the complete opposite of your average kiddo- normally you'd expect them to hate vegetables.

Peach places a plate of eggplant salad in front of Pit, and he swiftly pushes it toward Nana and Popo the moment her attention is off of them.

Oh wow I love when RPN gives me 0 notifications on posts here LOL
After giving Pyra that pep talk, Pit then breaks into song!

I don't know if it would be amazing, moving, or just outright hilarious if he sang this. XD

Poor Pyra would not know how to react if this is being sang in her face

Oh wow I love when RPN gives me 0 notifications on posts here LOL

Poor Pyra would not know how to react if this is being sang in her face
Hopefully Pit doesn’t accidentally hurt Pyra’s feelings again! Boy was speaking from his heart and soul!

Also, how many ways can I describe Pit’s eyes without using the words “orbs” and “pools?”
This song (and this movie) still remains a marvelous masterpiece ♥️ ♥️
I absolutely love this movie! It’s definitely one of my favorites!

Last edited:
Hopefully Pit doesn’t accidentally hurt Pyra’s feelings again! Boy was speaking from his heart and soul!
She probably won't be, but we'll see where my writing takes me when I actually write up a response lol

Cia and Sephiroth working together would be interesting I don’t know much about HW but it’s sounds like it will be fun.

Just looked up Cia.. she’s wow. Awww she’s in love with Link dunno much HW sounds like it’s unrequited.

I’d also think it could be interesting to see how Lunaris and Cia might interact, both are evil mask wearing hylian (or wait, I haven’t actually played the game but since Cia and Lana are basically deity figures would they even be considered hylian?) wizards after all! 🧙

I’d also think it could be interesting to see how Lunaris and Cia might interact, both are evil mask wearing hylian (or wait, I haven’t actually played the game but since Cia and Lana are basically deity figures would they even be considered hylian?) wizards after all! 🧙
I thought the same!

I can see Odessa and the other leaders of Lunaris's army being like, "Oh no there's two of them now!"

Still thinking on how Seph and Lunaris meet would love to see how their interactions go. ❤️

But man Seph meeting the links would confuse the eff out of him.

I come with completely off topic content, but after 84 years Atlus finally gave Joker actual portrait arts!
GK7gtnhW8AAhYHY
GK7gsXmW8AAWdLg

HE'S SO PALE THOUGH. SOMEONE SHOW HIM THE SUN!!!

Also bonus cuz 1. Pretty animation 2. Local moron thief boy jumps off building and lands in front of a train 3. I don't think Atlus knows what a crossover is LOL

When Waddle Dees get hangry!

I come with completely off topic content, but after 84 years Atlus finally gave Joker actual portrait arts!
GK7gtnhW8AAhYHY
GK7gsXmW8AAWdLg

HE'S SO PALE THOUGH. SOMEONE SHOW HIM THE SUN!!!

Also bonus cuz 1. Pretty animation 2. Local moron thief boy jumps off building and lands in front of a train 3. I don't think Atlus knows what a crossover is LOL

Yo dawg, I herd you like Persona 5 so we put Persona 5 into Persona 5!

Yo dawg, I herd you like Persona 5 so we put Persona 5 into Persona 5!
Truly iconic of them, but also Atlus is bold not to fear the P5 crossover curse with this one LOL lots of poor gachas have died like a year after getting P5 crossovers. There's been like 5-6 of them now

The other Smash Bros. see the latest teaser and are like, "Dang, Joker! How broke are you that you keep agreeing to these crossovers??"

The other Smash Bros. see the latest teaser and are like, "Dang, Joker! How broke are you that you keep agreeing to these crossovers??"
Poor Joker probably holding up a sign that says “I’m tired please help me!” because Atlus has milked the hell out of P5. You’ve got the base game, its enhanced release in P5R, 5 spin-offs (P5D, P5S, P5T, P5X and PQ2), an anime, multiple mangas, a stage play, and if I’m not mistaken at least 20 crossovers if not more (he’s in so many random gachas and other games it’s crazy. Smash was the start of all that lol). The effects of being a goty nominee and being in Smash really sent Atlus over the edge lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back