• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
Poor Joker probably holding up a sign that says “I’m tired please help me!” because Atlus has milked the hell out of P5. You’ve got the base game, its enhanced release in P5R, 5 spin-offs (P5D, P5S, P5T, P5X and PQ2), an anime, multiple mangas, a stage play, and if I’m not mistaken at least 20 crossovers if not more (he’s in so many random gachas and other games it’s crazy. Smash was the start of all that lol). The effects of being a goty nominee and being in Smash really sent Atlus over the edge lol!
Everyone sees how worn out Joker is, so the Low Budget Phantom Thieves come to the rescue by taking the real Phantom Thieves' place in the spin-offs. Imagine a bunch of Smash Bros. dressed as Joker and auditioning for the part! XD

Everyone sees how worn out Joker is, so the Low Budget Phantom Thieves come to the rescue by taking the real Phantom Thieves' place in the spin-offs. Imagine a bunch of Smash Bros. dressed as Joker and auditioning for the part! XD
Hear me out, Sonic dressed as Morgana. It would only be fitting since this costume exists in P5D
XwqCyNbw4g3yZaELPMeIYTfz7RrgcBoj.png

Also just because, here are some of my fav Joker crossover arts cuz god some of them are beautiful
ygjZLf2.png

DrVsjmU.png

3Cmgr7K.png

and bonus cuz this was not widespread in his Smash promotion, but this was done by the P5 artist for Joker's release
JRoM3it.png

Cia and Sephiroth working together would be interesting I don’t know much about HW but it’s sounds like it will be fun.
I definitely recommend playing HW for the plot if nothing else. Legendary as far as spin-offs are concerned (because from my experience, they tend to suck major eggs).
I think it'll be interesting too. Considering that she wanted to take the Triforce for herself to resurrect Ganon and take over the world. I just think they would be able to work alongside each other to reach their goals faster.
Just looked up Cia.. she’s wow. Awww she’s in love with Link dunno much HW sounds like it’s unrequited.
Yeah lol, Cia's pretty wow all right. I remember when I first played HW I audibly whistled when I first saw her 🥴
Well, it is VERY unrequited. Both Lana and Cia harbor feelings for Link, though Lana's is more pure and sweet while Cia's...isn't. Cia is based on the deep-seated jealousy that the Guardian of Time had for Princess Zelda, so Cia really just wants Link to take his Triforce and more-or-less keep him as a trophy to show how she domineered over Zelda and Hyrule.
I’d also think it could be interesting to see how Lunaris and Cia might interact, both are evil mask wearing hylian (or wait, I haven’t actually played the game but since Cia and Lana are basically deity figures would they even be considered hylian?) wizards after all! 🧙
Cia: "Quit trying to cash in on my style, star-man!"
I mean, they're fragments of a goddess' soul, but their muses in their physical appearances are Hylians, so kinda??? Idk man, they're complicated.
I thought the same!

I can see Odessa and the other leaders of Lunaris's army being like, "Oh no there's two of them now!"
Lmao that's priceless!!!! 🤣
They're fighting for top mage, who's gonna take home the belt?

I definitely recommend playing HW for the plot if nothing else. Legendary as far as spin-offs are concerned (because from my experience, they tend to suck major eggs).
I think it'll be interesting too. Considering that she wanted to take the Triforce for herself to resurrect Ganon and take over the world. I just think they would be able to work alongside each other to reach their goals faster.

Yeah lol, Cia's pretty wow all right. I remember when I first played HW I audibly whistled when I first saw her 🥴
Well, it is VERY unrequited. Both Lana and Cia harbor feelings for Link, though Lana's is more pure and sweet while Cia's...isn't. Cia is based on the deep-seated jealousy that the Guardian of Time had for Princess Zelda, so Cia really just wants Link to take his Triforce and more-or-less keep him as a trophy to show how she domineered over Zelda and Hyrule.

I mean, they're fragments of a goddess' soul, but their muses in their physical appearances are Hylians, so kinda??? Idk man, they're complicated.

I’m down for Seph and Cia working together he has restoring Jenova as his primary goal.

Hmm, I need to get a switch to play the game. But man it sounds like a good game. Tetra is a playable character there… right? Or is it the sequel?

Eh, Seph won’t care to hear about her unrequited love for Link. lol. He threw away almost all his emotions just his anger is never let go. Well, after Genesis told him the truth of his origins. The lies he, Genesis, and Angeal were fed by Shinra. Yep, he used a Jenova clone to get to kill President Shinra.

Seph is about to shake things up.. 👀

I’m down for Seph and Cia working together he has restoring Jenova as his primary goal.

Hmm, I need to get a switch to play the game. But man it sounds like a good game. Tetra is a playable character there… right? Or is it the sequel?

Eh, Seph won’t care to hear about her unrequited love for Link. lol. He threw away almost all his emotions just his anger is never let go. Well, after Genesis told him the truth of his origins. The lies he, Genesis, and Angeal were fed.

Seph is about to shake things up.. 👀
They're both tryna restore people, I can see it working.

You can also play it on the Wii U. And yeah, Tetra is a playable character in the game. I'm basing Cia and Lana's canon off of the original Hyrule Warriors for future reference.

Cia doesn't really talk about her feelings. Besides, most of her jealousy has just turned to anger and hatred anyway. She doesn't even really love Link anymore in the way Lana does, she just wants him because of what he represents.
I can see Cia teasing Sephiroth for his stone-cold demeanor lol, especially because of how expressive she is compared to him. They'd be a good pair, they would balance each other out in that regard.

Meanwhile, there is Lunaris, who is and isn't a Hylian, and has ties to a deity-like being that was slain by a knight possessing the Hero's Spirit in a time long passed.

Lunaris: (*says nothing, only drops a pencil into Cia's cleavage*)

Last edited:
They're both tryna restore people, I can see it working.

You can also play it on the Wii U. And yeah, Tetra is a playable character in the game. I'm basing Cia and Lana's canon off of the original Hyrule Warriors for future reference.

Cia doesn't really talk about her feelings. Besides, most of her jealousy has just turned to anger and hatred anyway. She doesn't even really love Link anymore in the way Lana does, she just wants him because of what he represents.
I can see Cia teasing Sephiroth for his stone-cold demeanor lol, especially because of how expressive she is compared to him. They'd be a good pair, they would balance each other out in that regard.

Ahh, gotcha. Unfortunately I don’t have a Wii U my sister’s stupid cat chewed up the cable. I got Wind Waker HD for it lol. But.. Tetra is my favorite.. wish they kept as a separate character that make her into Zelda. But eh.,

lol, I can see it too. I see Seph more or less taking for now. Hmm I see them talking about war stories cause Seph was a general under Shinra’s army for 30 years until Gen told him the truth. He, Genesis, and Angeal were friends and 1st class SOLDIER. SOLDIER is Shinra’s military unit some are genetically enhanced with mako. Some didn’t survive the experiments. Wonder how Cia reacts to Seph having blood on his hands, President Shinra. To be fair he got what was coming to him. There’s Aerith.. and the Nibelheim townsfolk.

Meanwhile, there is Lunaris, who is and isn't a Hylian, and has ties to a deity-like being that was slain by a knight possessing the Hero's Spirit in a time long passed.

Lunaris: (*says nothing, only drops a pencil into Cia's cleavage*)
Huh, neat! That backstory sounds really cool! 🌟

Pfffff, Cia would just raise a brow and hurl the pencil at Lunaris' face after he pulled that little stunt!
Cia: "What are you playing at, star-man?!"
Ahh, gotcha. Unfortunately I don’t have a Wii U my sister’s stupid cat chewed up the cable. I got Wind Waker HD for it lol. But.. Tetra is my favorite.. wish they kept as a separate character that make her into Zelda. But eh.,

lol, I can see it too. I see Seph more or less taking for now. Hmm I see them talking about war stories cause Seph was a general under Shinra’s army for 30 years until Gen told him the truth. He, Genesis, and Angeal were friends and 1st class SOLDIER. SOLDIER is Shinra’s military unit some are genetically enhanced with mako. Some didn’t survive the experiments. Wonder how Cia reacts to Seph having blood on his hands, President Shinra. To be fair he got what was coming to him. There’s Aerith.. and the Nibelheim townsfolk.
Aw blunkers! It's okay though, I'm just saying that you should give it a shot if the opportunity presents itself!
Tetra's awesome, I love her too! I'm really glad that someone is RPing her ngl 😚

Another thing they got in common! Cia also has plenty of blood on her hands. She was the commander of the Dark Forces during the War Across the Ages. She opened the Gate of Souls and summoned monsters from other eras to follow her command and wage war and destruction across the land. She basically ripped time and space itself, which is why there are characters from other Zelda games present, such as Ruto and Tetra.

Pfffff, Cia would just raise a brow and hurl the pencil at Lunaris' face after he pulled that little stunt!

Aw blunkers! It's okay though, I'm just saying that you should give it a shot if the opportunity presents itself!
Tetra's awesome, I love her too! I'm really glad that someone is RPing her ngl 😚

Another thing they got in common! Cia also has plenty of blood on her hands. She was the commander of the Dark Forces during the War Across the Ages. She opened the Gate of Souls and summoned monsters from other eras to follow her command and wage war and destruction across the land. She basically ripped time and space itself, which is why there are characters from other Zelda games such as Ruto and Tetra.

Hmm. How he got Aerith is.. he tried to control Cloud who has Jenova cells anyone who has the cells. Seph can control them. However, Cloud was strong enough to resist his mind control. Seph took over a clone and well shish kebabed Aerith. I can talk how Cloud ended up with Jenova it’s spoilers of crisis core’s ending. Seph may grow to like Cia.. and be so damned confused. 👀

I can see the pencil bouncing off Lunaris's mask, and he still says nothing.

Cia finally gets her clutches on Link.... Toon Link! And she's like, "The hell is this??" XD

Hmm. How he got Aerith is.. he tried to control Cloud who has Jenova cells anyone who has the cells. Seph can control them. However, Cloud was strong enough to resist his mind control. Seph took over a clone and well shish kebabed Aerith. I can talk how Cloud ended up with Jenova it’s spoilers of crisis core’s ending. Seph may grow to like Cia.. and be so damned confused. 👀
Ah yes, the classic skewer. I did remember how Aerith was killed, mostly because of the memes I've seen-
Sephiroth Kills Aerith by Wegra on Newgrounds

-and because of my fanatic cousin. It sucks though, Aerith is my favorite. 😢

👀👀👀
Lol if Sephiroth ever told Cia that he liked her, she'd be just as confused as him 😆
"Seph, did you get brain trauma from fighting those goody-goody brats or something? Because this is the first time I'm hearing something nice coming out of your mouth."

I can see the pencil bouncing off Lunaris's mask, and he still says nothing.

Cia finally gets her clutches on Link.... Toon Link! And she's like, "The hell is this??" XD
Lol at that point she'd just grab him by the shoulders and shake him while demanding for an answer. She'd be more shocked than angry though; nobody in their right mind would dare to mess with Cia like that!

BRO 🤣
Cia just looks at him and gets all pouty. "No chiseled face, no toned features, just these big eyes that stare into my shattered soul! I want a refund!!!"

Ah yes, the classic skewer. I did remember how Aerith was killed, mostly because of the memes I've seen-
Sephiroth Kills Aerith by Wegra on Newgrounds

-and because of my fanatic cousin. It sucks though, Aerith is my favorite. 😢

👀👀👀
Lol if Sephiroth ever told Cia that he liked her, she'd be just as confused as him 😆
"Seph, did you get brain trauma from fighting those goody-goody brats or something? Because this is the first time I'm hearing something nice coming out of your mouth."

Aerith is my bae. Nice meeting a fellow Aerith’s fan. 👊
Pfff he acts all like his old self never mind behaving like puppy. It further confuses Cia since he confesses he likes then back to being a maniac XD.

Aerith is my bae. Nice meeting a fellow Aerith’s fan. 👊
Pfff he acts all like his old self never mind behaving like puppy. It further confuses Cia since he confesses he likes then back to being a maniac XD.
Eyyyyyyy 😎

Ajdneifnhsk Seph just had to get that off his chest before he goes back to being a menace lmfao

I like the idea of Cia and Sephiroth discussing their battles over a camp fire.. don’t get him a drink.

I like the idea of Cia and Sephiroth discussing their battles over a camp fire.. don’t get him a drink.
That'd be funny, just two evildoers chilling and eating dinner over a campfire, as one does when they are evil 😆

Can Seph not handle a drink or two? Lol

That'd be funny, just two evildoers chilling and eating dinner over a campfire, as one does when they are evil 😆

Can Seph not handle a drink or two? Lol
Hmmm of course he can it’s just hilarious to see him drunk.. and a bit terrrifying.

Can you imagine? He meets the links then asks Cia what the heck.

Just my idea of Seph’s reaction meeting all the links 😆

Lol at that point she'd just grab him by the shoulders and shake him while demanding for an answer. She'd be more shocked than angry though; nobody in their right mind would dare to mess with Cia like that!

BRO 🤣
Cia just looks at him and gets all pouty. "No chiseled face, no toned features, just these big eyes that stare into my shattered soul! I want a refund!!!"
Before Cia can touch him, Lunaris POOFS and reappears a short distance behind her.

the emperors new groove GIF

I can see Toon Link genuinely being offended by that! XD Cia gets a report that her minions caught another Link. She has high hopes... and it's Young Link!

"Look, I'm a villain, but I'm not THAT kind of villain! Put him back! PUT HIM BACK!!"

Hmmm of course he can it’s just hilarious to see him drunk.. and a bit terrrifying.

Can you imagine? He meets the links then asks Cia what the heck.

Just my idea of Seph’s reaction meeting all the links 😆

Lol then I guess Cia better be careful not to offer Sephiroth any liquor!

Lmfao, Cia's used to a bunch of the same person being in the same place. After all, she had memories of watching over the same souls being re-incarnated over and over again!
Before Cia can touch him, Lunaris POOFS and reappears a short distance behind her.

the emperors new groove GIF

I can see Toon Link genuinely being offended by that! XD Cia gets a report that her minions caught another Link. She has high hopes... and it's Young Link!

"Look, I'm a villain, but I'm not THAT kind of villain! Put him back! PUT HIM BACK!!"
Lol Cia's plans keep getting thwarted! She keeps sending the Links back with disdain; meanwhile Lana is fawning all over them and re-enforcing Pit's jealousy of them!
Lana: "Awww, look at them! They're so cute, so little and huggable!! 🥰"

Aaaand when Cia finally gets her hands on BotW Link, she's appalled to find out that he doesn't have a Triforce! All this time hunting him down for nothing 😵‍💫

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back