• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
I'm having some very bad weather, and my power and internet have been knocked out once already. Just in case I'm cut off again, Shroomie Shroomie , your PCs are accepted.

I also would like to give a warm welcome to our newest member! Shroomie Shroomie Since your characters have been accepted, now we can discuss where you might want place your characters, and it just so happens I have a newly updated world map to show where and what the current groups are!

1712879592972.png

Edits made:
- Added Mog to Captain Falcon’s group
- Added Cyan on the WoL map
- Switched the Pillar of Fear to Toon Link’s group

Last edited:
I'm having some very bad weather, and my power and internet have been knocked out once already. Just in case I'm cut off again, Shroomie Shroomie , your PCs are accepted.
Aw sweet! Thank you! 😊
Oh is there another new player?
Heya, it's me lol. Nice to meet you!
I take it that you're also new to this RP?
Welcome to the family, friend! Shroomie Shroomie 🙌
Thank you for such a nice welcome! I'm real glad to be here, you all seem like such nice people and I can't wait to see what's in store for the future! 🫶
I also would like to give a warm welcome to our newest member! Shroomie Shroomie Since your characters have been accepted, now we can discuss where you might want place your characters, and it just so happens I have a newly updated world map to show where and what the current groups are!

View attachment 1156689
( GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow Ploegy Ploegy I haven’t been completely keeping track with the Pyra/Mythra, Pit, and Toon Link hijinks so I had a bit of trouble figuring out who ended up with the pillar of fear after the split. Be sure to me know if I need to switch it with Toon’s group instead 👍
Hello there! Before I say anything else, WOWEE, you make these maps yourself? They look so nice! I like all the custom icons for all the characters!

As for my characters, I just don't wanna disrupt anything going on and make the entrance as smooth as possible. Mind giving me a couple tips? 😅

View attachment 1156689
( GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow Ploegy Ploegy I haven’t been completely keeping track with the Pyra/Mythra, Pit, and Toon Link hijinks so I had a bit of trouble figuring out who ended up with the pillar of fear after the split. Be sure to me know if I need to switch it with Toon’s group instead 👍
The pillar is with T’ink not Pit and Pyra

The pillar is with T’ink not Pit and Pyra
Ah my mistake, went Ahead and fixed it 👌

Hello there! Before I say anything else, WOWEE, you make these maps yourself? They look so nice! I like all the custom icons for all the characters!

As for my characters, I just don't wanna disrupt anything going on and make the entrance as smooth as possible. Mind giving me a couple tips? 😅
😚 Awww thank you, and yep! I started making them in the beginning to keep track of all the players and had been semi-periodically updating it throughout the course of the rp. I got a lil lazy so there was a big break between this and the last update but I hope to be more on top of making sure everything’s up to date now!

Regarding where to place you characters, since we also had another group member join last month, I’ll go ahead repost the little summary Grumpy made about the rp’s recent events and what some of the smaller groups are up to:

No problem!

There are several groups within the RP, but I'll explain the ones with the smallest amount of characters and the easiest ones for you to join. I will go into more detail once you've decided on which group you'd like Mewtwo to join.

One group has Roxas and Isabelle. They are heading for the Mushroom Platforms (WoL map) and just spotted the silhouette of Sephiroth. They are currently deciding whether to attack him or try to sneak past him.

Another group is made up of Shulk, Min-Min, and Lucas. They are at the Mountain Falls (WoL map) and have just met up, and they're figuring out what to do from there. There isn't too much going on here, so it wouldn't be hard for Mewtwo to slip in. I will warn that this is a slow group as far as posting frequency goes.

Byleth, Sora, Pichu, Chrom & Robin, and Professor Layton are at the Battlefield Fortress (SE map) fighting off the Gao, which have them surrounded and are currently destroying Chrom's army.

Pyra/Mythra and Pit are currently at a beachside town full of Waddle Dees, and they're in battle with Aquamentus and a Zola sea witch. Being as it's just Ploegy and myself, we tend to post fairly regularly if you want a faster posting pace.

Captain Falcon, Yoshi, Kirby, and Shadow the Hedgehog are at a Kokiri village in the Jungle/Swamp (SE map). They have just freed a Great Fairy from corruption and a Deku Scrub witch is filling them in on what had happened.

Toon Link is by himself. My latest post in the IC thread (the most recent post in the RP as well), details this. This is on a random shoreline on the western coast of the Smash Realm, so there is no specific in-game locations here. This would be the easiest group for a new player to slip into the game. All that would be needed is to read that one post to get caught up.

(Since then Daisy and Mewtwo have now joined Toon Link’s group)

This isn't shown on the map but Cyan Garamonde (from FFVI) is on the WoL Bridge heading towards the Badlands where the Darknut Legion is situated. He's currently about to duel a Darknut to gain passage. He and a Realm Native, named Peregrine are of to find help to dismantle the Church of Duality, a cult dedicated to Lunaris, who've been liberating (kidnapping) and enlightening (brainwashing) numerous residents of the realm into serving their Master's plans.

Great job, Sheep! 👍 I appreciate the time and effort you put into these maps!

The first thing I need to make sure you are aware of is that this is not a fast-paced RP. It may take at least a week or more for you to get a response, depending on which groups you stick your characters in. We've been working on better communication and posting paces, and things have improved, but I still wanted to warn you in case you expected a faster pace game. On the flip side, it does mean that this is a more relaxed game, so don't feel stressed about getting posts out immediately.

Secondly, I definitely don't mind if you want your villainous characters to do their own thing. They don't have to work with Lunaris. Heck, they could decide to work against him, or just not care about him at all! I don't mind plot planning, and I have sometimes messaged folks in PMs for such.

The smallest groups at the moment are:

Pyra/Mythra and Pit
Toon Link, Daisy, and Mewtwo
Roxas and Isabelle (and Sephiroth)

I would really like another player for the Pyra group, and that would be one of the easiest groups for a PC to join. Pyra/Mythra and Pit have just rescued a beach town of Waddle Dees from an evil Zola Sea Witch and a wicked Minjo mayor impersonator. The citizens are currently celebrating and rebuilding the town. Pyra and Pit are at an inn.

Toon Link, Daisy, and Mewtwo are at Cranky's Cabin. Cranky and K. Lumsy have found Toon Link on the beach after the kid was sent flying in the air. Daisy and Mewtwo have just shown up and are trying to figure out what is going on and what to do next. It's very easy for PCs to slip in here.

At the Mushroom Platforms, Roxas and Isabelle are fleeing from Sephiroth.

Yoshi, Captain Falcon, Shadow, Mog, and Hayden (A Pikmin OC) are just about to enter the Sorrowfen, a swamp where it rains eternally and sinks those who allow despair to overwhelm them. This may be an easy slip-in as well.

Another group is the Joker/Inkling group near the Stadium. The Stadium had just fallen out of the sky. As the whole purpose of the Super Smash Brothers coming to the Smash Realm was for a reunion, it can be easily explained that one of your Smash Bros. PCs was heading there only to see the Stadium fall.

EDIT: One more thing I forgot to add is that the skies of the Smash Realm are patrolled by golden orbs called Golden Eyes, created by Lunaris. They shoot lasers at anything that reaches a certain altitude in the sky.

😚 Awww thank you, and yep! I started making them in the beginning to keep track of all the players and had been semi-periodically updating it throughout the course of the rp. I got a lil lazy so there was a big break between this and the last update but I hope to be more on top of making sure everything’s up to date now!

Regarding where to place you characters, since we also had another group member join last month, I’ll go ahead repost the little summary Grumpy made about the rp’s recent events and what some of the smaller groups are up to:

(Since then Daisy and Mewtwo have now joined Toon Link’s group)
You're very welcome. It looks very well-done!

And thank you for the recap, it definitely helps!
This isn't shown on the map but Cyan Garamonde (from FFVI) is on the WoL Bridge heading towards the Badlands where the Darknut Legion is situated. He's currently about to duel a Darknut to gain passage. He and a Realm Native, named Peregrine are of to find help to dismantle the Church of Duality, a cult dedicated to Lunaris, who've been liberating (kidnapping) and enlightening (brainwashing) numerous residents of the realm into serving their Master's plans.
Good to know- thanks for the heads-up!
Great job, Sheep! 👍 I appreciate the time and effort you put into these maps!

The first thing I need to make sure you are aware of is that this is not a fast-paced RP. It may take at least a week or more for you to get a response, depending on which groups you stick your characters in. We've been working on better communication and posting paces, and things have improved, but I still wanted to warn you in case you expected a faster pace game. On the flip side, it does mean that this is a more relaxed game, so don't feel stressed about getting posts out immediately.

Secondly, I definitely don't mind if you want your villainous characters to do their own thing. They don't have to work with Lunaris. Heck, they could decide to work against him, or just not care about him at all! I don't mind plot planning, and I have sometimes messaged folks in PMs for such.

The smallest groups at the moment are:

Pyra/Mythra and Pit
Toon Link, Daisy, and Mewtwo
Roxas and Isabelle (and Sephiroth)

I would really like another player for the Pyra group, and that would be one of the easiest groups for a PC to join. Pyra/Mythra and Pit have just rescued a beach town of Waddle Dees from an evil Zola Sea Witch and a wicked Minjo mayor impersonator. The citizens are currently celebrating and rebuilding the town. Pyra and Pit are at an inn.

Toon Link, Daisy, and Mewtwo are at Cranky's Cabin. Cranky and K. Lumsy have found Toon Link on the beach after the kid was sent flying in the air. Daisy and Mewtwo have just shown up and are trying to figure out what is going on and what to do next. It's very easy for PCs to slip in here.

At the Mushroom Platforms, Roxas and Isabelle are fleeing from Sephiroth.

Yoshi, Captain Falcon, Shadow, Mog, and Hayden (A Pikmin OC) are just about to enter the Sorrowfen, a swamp where it rains eternally and sinks those who allow despair to overwhelm them. This may be an easy slip-in as well.

Another group is the Joker/Inkling group near the Stadium. The Stadium had just fallen out of the sky. As the whole purpose of the Super Smash Brothers coming to the Smash Realm was for a reunion, it can be easily explained that one of your Smash Bros. PCs was heading there only to see the Stadium fall.

EDIT: One more thing I forgot to add is that the skies of the Smash Realm are patrolled by golden orbs called Golden Eyes, created by Lunaris. They shoot lasers at anything that reaches a certain altitude in the sky.
No, I completely understand that. I'm actually glad this RP is slower because I don't think I could handle a fast one when I'm trying to get accustomed to all this 🫠

So looking at the options in front of me, I think I might settle on these choices for now:
--I think I'll have Lana go to Pyra's group since you said you'd like another player there. I think she'd be a nice fit for Pit and Pyra/Mythra.
--Nana and Popo could go to the Mountain Falls, since climbing mountains is their thing and it seems like it would be easy to slip them in there.
--Ike could either help Roxas and Isabelle out of their pickle with Sephiroth, or end up in Toon Link's group. Idk yet.

As for Cia, it really just depends. In HW she works underneath Ganon, but on the other hand, she realized she had been used by him so she might want to work independently. But then again, I think her and Sephiroth meeting and perhaps even working together for some time would be pretty interesting. I dunno, it really just depends on if it fits with other people's agendas in the RP. Again, I don't want to be a disturbance. 😵‍💫

No, I completely understand that. I'm actually glad this RP is slower because I don't think I could handle a fast one when I'm trying to get accustomed to all this 🫠

So looking at the options in front of me, I think I might settle on these choices for now:
--I think I'll have Lana go to Pyra's group since you said you'd like another player there. I think she'd be a nice fit for Pit and Pyra/Mythra.
--Nana and Popo could go to the Mountain Falls, since climbing mountains is their thing and it seems like it would be easy to slip them in there.
--Ike could either help Roxas and Isabelle out of their pickle with Sephiroth, or end up in Toon Link's group. Idk yet.

As for Cia, it really just depends. In HW she works underneath Ganon, but then again, she realized she had been used by him so she might want to work independently. But then again, I think her and Sephiroth meeting and perhaps even working together for some time would be pretty interesting. I dunno, it really just depends on if it fits with other people's agendas in the RP. Again, I don't want to be a disturbance.
I’m down for them working together if it’s ok with Kameron.

As for Cia, it really just depends. In HW she works underneath Ganon, but on the other hand, she realized she had been used by him so she might want to work independently. But then again, I think her and Sephiroth meeting and perhaps even working together for some time would be pretty interesting. I dunno, it really just depends on if it fits with other people's agendas in the RP. Again, I don't want to be a disturbance. 😵‍💫
The Mountain Falls with Shulk, Min-Min, and Lucas is fine too. There isn't anything huge going on there, so it wouldn't be hard to put a PC in there.

Byleth (Male), Sora, Pichu, Chrom, and Robin, along with Professor Layton and Luke, are battling Gao at the Battlefield Fortress. Layton just put together a small vehicle out of an abandoned catapult and is trying to get Sora, Pichu, and Luke to use it to escape the carnage. If you really liked Subspace Emissary from Brawl, you could possibly join that group with Ike (though nothing wrong with putting another PC there if you want lol) but it is a slower group as far as responses go.

The Mountain Falls with Shulk, Min-Min, and Lucas is fine too. There isn't anything huge going on there, so it wouldn't be hard to put a PC in there.

Byleth (Male), Sora, Pichu, Chrom, and Robin, along with Professor Layton and Luke, are battling Gao at the Battlefield Fortress. Layton just put together a small vehicle out of an abandoned catapult and is trying to get Sora, Pichu, and Luke to use it to escape the carnage. If you really liked Subspace Emissary from Brawl, you could possibly join that group with Ike (though nothing wrong with putting another PC there if you want lol) but it is a slower group as far as responses go.
Hmm, that is also a good option. I'd definitely like to put Ike in that group for nostalgia and Emblem shenanigans, but it seems things are real hectic there and I don't know how well I'd be able to thrust him into the fray. I'll totally think about it though.

Hmm, that is also a good option. I'd definitely like to put Ike in that group for nostalgia and Emblem shenanigans, but it seems things are real hectic there and I don't know how well I'd be able to thrust him into the fray. I'll totally think about it though.
Just have Ike come in the same way like he did in Brawl: Like a Boss 😎

Exactly!

Lol if Ike joined the Pit and Pyra group, he'd never have a headband again! XD When I RPed Pit in Brawl RPs many years ago, he found it a fun game (and training!) to try and steal Ike's headband without getting caught.

Lmao whoever made this video has way too much of an appreciation for Ike (he's just like me fr)
But yeah, just showing up out of nowhere and beating the utter bejeesus out of enemies would definitely fit Ike's character. I mean, he did make himself a legend in Radiant Dawn before he disappeared without a trace. He's too cool for school 😎💯🔥
Exactly!

Lol if Ike joined the Pit and Pyra group, he'd never have a headband again! XD When I RPed Pit in Brawl RPs many years ago, he found it a fun game (and training!) to try and steal Ike's headband without getting caught.
Aww, that's cute! Ike would definitely be annoyed at first, but maybe after he opened up to Pit, he'd headlock him and give him playful noogies whenever he caught him at it.

Lmao whoever made this video has way too much of an appreciation for Ike (he's just like me fr)
But yeah, just showing up out of nowhere and beating the utter bejeesus out of enemies would definitely fit Ike's character. I mean, he did make himself a legend in Radiant Dawn before he disappeared without a trace. He's too cool for school 😎💯🔥

Aww, that's cute! Ike would definitely be annoyed at first, but maybe after he opened up to Pit, he'd headlock him and give him playful noogies whenever he caught him at it.
Aww! They're Brawl Bros! Pit would be extremely happy that Ike isn't a frail old man! That was one of his worries while traveling to the Smash Realm. XD It'd be pretty fun if Ike showed up after Pit's little Cloud scene lol

As for Lana, I had to do some quick research on her as I played very little of Hyrule Warriors and I'm not too familiar with her. I couldn't really get into HW's gameplay; got bored very quickly, unfortunately.

Aww! They're Brawl Bros! Pit would be extremely happy that Ike isn't a frail old man! That was one of his worries while traveling to the Smash Realm. XD It'd be pretty fun if Ike showed up after Pit's little Cloud scene lol

As for Lana, I had to do some quick research on her as I played very little of Hyrule Warriors and I'm not too familiar with her. I couldn't really get into HW's gameplay; got bored very quickly, unfortunately.
Yep, he's still his big buff manly-man self. Funny how Ike went straight from Baby Face (Path of Radiance) to Testosterone Central (Radiant Dawn) 😆
I'm still debating on where everyone should go, so that's definitely a possibility! In the end I think their placements will be decided based on possible relationships and plots with other characters.

Aw shucks, that stinks. Hyrule Warriors is a very good spin-off as far as plot and characters go. I do admit the gameplay is repetitive at times.

82be3968abb5903f1d1a27cfd2bc7fd4.jpg
Just to sum it up, Lana is a fragmented part of the Guardian of Time. The GoT was this benevolent sorceress/goddess, kind of like Circe from Greek Mythology, who watched over the Triforce and the people who used it for ages. However, she soon became irked with sadness and jealousy because she had fallen in love with the soul of the Hero Of Courage, and knew she couldn't have him. Over time, these feelings grew more rampant in her, and eventually, Ganon managed to get his hooks into her. All of this pressure on her spirit forced it to shatter in two. What was remaining of the light and purity inside of the GoT took the form of Lana, while the evil and negativity that had plagued the GoT remained behind and took on the form of Cia. They are polar opposites, yet part of the same spirit, which is why their relationship is very complicated. Cia wants to destroy her and anyone who dares to defy her, but Lana still cares about Cia and is always trying to make her see that what she is doing is wrong.

After giving Pyra that pep talk, Pit then breaks into song!

I don't know if it would be amazing, moving, or just outright hilarious if he sang this. XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back