• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
My brain is still very deep in the Lunaris!AU trenches so the reasonable thing to do was go back and redraw some of them! Zelda is first on the chopping block since I knew there was a couple of small details I wanted to change/add.

View attachment 1150515
The changes weren’t super huge, I just added some detail to her tabbard, changed the sleeves around, gave her some braids and made the moon mask a little more accurate. Fun fact for her belt I thought it’d be neat to put a moon pearl on it as a cute callback.

Fhskdnfdm and semi-related but I’ve been trying to think of alternate titles for the Lunaris-ified crew like Ploegy has been doing but man is it a lot harder than I thought! There’s are my very tentative ideas so far

Inkling
Secret Agent of the Moon and Stars: Agent Opah
Explanation: Opah is another name for the Moonfish/Sunfish species. Gotta fit in the fish puns somewhere!

Isabelle
Secretary of the Moon and Stars: Sirius
Explanation: Sirius is apart of the Canis Major constellation, and she’s a dog, so….

Zelda
Maiden of the Moon and Stars: Lullaby
Explanation: Named after Zelda’s lullaby, and lullabies are usually sung at nighttime so it kinda works? Plus there’s the irony of her being called something as sweet and kind as a lullaby when she’s acting like a total jerk lmao

Pichu:
Bairn of the Moon and Stars: IC 820
Explanation: IC 820 is one of the two spiral galaxies found in NGC 4676, or what it’s more commonly called, the Mice Galaxies. I thought it was especially fitting since the two galaxies are described as being in an embrace with one another so if Pikachu was IC 819 it could be such a cute little parallel between them.

(Speaking of Zelda, expect her next post to be coming sometime next week 👍)
You’re not the only one deep in this lol. I’ve been having a lot of fun with these and putting too much thought into silly designs. Maybe I’ve gotten to a point where I’m annoying but oh well lol!

Anyways, I love the details you added! She looks great. She joins the party of having the star/moon pattern on the inside of her cape just like Byleth and Joker!

The names I come up with hardly count as me giving too much thought (I didn’t even give Yoshi one LOL) but I’m glad I inspired something. Like this has been my process:

Joker: Got the name Jester because it’s of a similar concept to the name Joker but fits with the mask style and all that. So yeah since Joker is a “fool” he gets this name

Pyra/Mythra: They are the Aegis so yeah. Pretty straight forward not really too inspired LOL

Sora: LXXXII is just a nod to Organization XIII having its members tied to a Roman numeral so I tied Sora to 82 since he is fighter 82 in Ultimate. This probably is the most creative I got and even then it’s not too crazy it’s not even a great name but we don’t need to talk about it

Byleth: Ashen Demon is his canonical nickname so yeah. Didn’t dive too deep into that one either

My brain is still very deep in the Lunaris!AU trenches so the reasonable thing to do was go back and redraw some of them! Zelda is first on the chopping block since I knew there was a couple of small details I wanted to change/add.

View attachment 1150515
The changes weren’t super huge, I just added some detail to her tabbard, changed the sleeves around, gave her some braids and made the moon mask a little more accurate. Fun fact for her belt I thought it’d be neat to put a moon pearl on it as a cute callback.

Fhskdnfdm and semi-related but I’ve been trying to think of alternate titles for the Lunaris-ified crew like Ploegy has been doing but man is it a lot harder than I thought! There’s are my very tentative ideas so far

Inkling
Secret Agent of the Moon and Stars: Agent Opah
Explanation: Opah is another name for the Moonfish/Sunfish species. Gotta fit in the fish puns somewhere!

Isabelle
Secretary of the Moon and Stars: Sirius
Explanation: Sirius is apart of the Canis Major constellation, and she’s a dog, so….

Zelda
Maiden of the Moon and Stars: Lullaby
Explanation: Named after Zelda’s lullaby, and lullabies are usually sung at nighttime so it kinda works? Plus there’s the irony of her being called something as sweet and kind as a lullaby when she’s acting like a total jerk lmao

Pichu:
Bairn of the Moon and Stars: IC 820
Explanation: IC 820 is one of the two spiral galaxies found in NGC 4676, or what it’s more commonly called, the Mice Galaxies. I thought it was especially fitting since the two galaxies are described as being in an embrace with one another so if Pikachu was IC 819 it could be such a cute little parallel between them.

(Speaking of Zelda, expect her next post to be coming sometime next week 👍)
That is gorgeous! I especially love the dragon circlet and the addition of the Moon Pearl! The upside-down Triforce in the tabard is a nice touch.

You’re not the only one deep in this lol. I’ve been having a lot of fun with these and putting too much thought into silly designs. Maybe I’ve gotten to a point where I’m annoying but oh well lol!

Anyways, I love the details you added! She looks great. She joins the party of having the star/moon pattern on the inside of her cape just like Byleth and Joker!

The names I come up with hardly count as me giving too much thought (I didn’t even give Yoshi one LOL) but I’m glad I inspired something. Like this has been my process:

Joker: Got the name Jester because it’s of a similar concept to the name Joker but fits with the mask style and all that. So yeah since Joker is a “fool” he gets this name

Pyra/Mythra: They are the Aegis so yeah. Pretty straight forward not really too inspired LOL

Sora: LXXXII is just a nod to Organization XIII having its members tied to a Roman numeral so I tied Sora to 82 since he is fighter 82 in Ultimate. This probably is the most creative I got and even then it’s not too crazy it’s not even a great name but we don’t need to talk about it

Byleth: Ashen Demon is his canonical nickname so yeah. Didn’t dive too deep into that one either
What? Annoyed? By people being inspired by my villain? NO WAY!! 💕

Qjskcbakchsif and on the topic of shiny Pokemon I am legally obligated to mention my absolute magnum opus of a shiny I started hunting for 1 and an half years ago and only finally obtained like 5 days before Christmas

Shdkskfjd and the worst part was I decided to hunt Celebi right after the elite 4 so I had to wait 1.5 stinking years to beat the rest of Crystal!

View attachment 1150567
View attachment 1150568
View attachment 1150569

And here’s the evolved Chubbachu chilling in Alola ♥️
View attachment 1150570
I don't have the patience for shiny hunting or breeding, so I admire your tenacity! In my first playthrough of PKMN Crystal I got a Shiny Smoochum from the egg given to me by the Day Care Man but I didn't know what shiny Pokemon were at the time, and the color change wasn't so drastic that I noticed. I remember as a small child being so confused as to why my Smoochum sparkled in battle, and why it had stars in its profile!

I did get a Shiny Magikarp after a spur-of-the-moment cast of my fishing line in the Celadon City pond when I played FireRed. I think he's in my SoulSilver game now. I remember he liked to roar at me or chew on my shoes when I interacted with him.

Dhsjfhdjf the star pattern on the inside of the cape is such a great design detail of Lunaris that who wouldn’t want to put it on everything?

lol gotta say that Joker being Jester is definitely my favorite alt. name out of all of them, it just fits so well with his brainwashed personality and has an almost whimsical flavor to it 🃏

That is gorgeous! I especially love the dragon circlet and the addition of the Moon Pearl! The upside-down Triforce in the tabard is a nice touch.
Thank you! The dragon circlet was also one of my fav add ons! The wings on it really lended themselves to making a really baller design. Lol with the moon Pearl, I think there’s a pretty interesting conversation to be had on what would happen in the hypothetical scenario of her going to the Dark World/some other equivalent while being possessed. If the Dark World reflects what’s in someone’s heart, I wonder if it’d be able to recognize that Zel’s mind control isn’t her “true self”ggkhfkfjjcdjjdf but idk. Oh! I figured the upside down triforce could be a neat callback (or would it be a call forward?) to Lorule/Hilda and also be a way to represent everything about Zelda getting “turned upside down”

I don't have the patience for shiny hunting or breeding, so I admire your tenacity! In my first playthrough of PKMN Crystal I got a Shiny Smoochum from the egg given to me by the Day Care Man but I didn't know what shiny Pokemon were at the time, and the color change wasn't so drastic that I noticed. I remember as a small child being so confused as to why my Smoochum sparkled in battle, and why it had stars in its profile!

I did get a Shiny Magikarp after a spur-of-the-moment cast of my fishing line in the Celadon City pond when I played FireRed. I think he's in my SoulSilver game now. I remember he liked to roar at me or chew on my shoes when I interacted with him.
I’d probably describe myself as a semi-casual shiny hunter/breeder, though with how recent games have made the process of shiny hunting easier and easier, I’ve def started doing it a lot more nowadays

With Crystal, I remember reading something about the Egg given at the daycare having a 1 in 100 chance of being shiny which sjakfgaksjfbc I was so mad that I found out about this after hatching the egg. But besides that there’s actually a really neat breeding mechanic in crystal where you can get shiny odds as low as 1 in 50!
IMG_0663.jpeg
68246881983__49D4F3EE-7016-4EC7-83CE-77E08BDC729F.jpeg
Ignore the god awful name, I eventually renamed him to Umbra lmao

But oh gosh I’ll forever remember the first shiny I encountered was a spearow in Moon that I accidentally killed 🫠

But besides that I’ve bred a handful of shinies in Oras, hunted for a decent amount of them in Scarvio and Arceus, and caught a random shiny beautifly in Platinum.

All of the ones on home + Cottonee were shinies that I bred in Oras (except for Buneary who I used the SOS method for)
1710503261080.png
1710503284365.png
1710503316322.png
While this Phione was bred using a random hacked Manaphy I got from wonder trade, I did specifically purachase and play through Pokémon Ranger for the sole purpose of getting a legit Manaphy egg, transferring it to one of the modern games, and hopefully plan on using it to breed for another more legit shiny Phione eventually. lol but rn I’m focusing on getting some contests ribbons for said Manaphy

1710503341585.png
image0.jpeg

IMG_2236.jpeg
I caught Sir Chonkington very early into the pregame so I took it as a sign and he ended up being the team’s mascot for the rest of the playthrough

Last edited:
What? Annoyed? By people being inspired by my villain? NO WAY!! 💕
I’m just very self conscious ig lol. My brain just thinks when I post stuff and nobody really talks/engages with it I’m being annoying or it’s lame. It’s like 100% worse when it happens to be art. It’s silly thing to be worried by but yeah lol. It happens ^^’

Dhsjfhdjf the star pattern on the inside of the cape is such a great design detail of Lunaris that who wouldn’t want to put it on everything?

lol gotta say that Joker being Jester is definitely my favorite alt. name out of all of them, it just fits so well with his brainwashed personality and has an almost whimsical flavor to it 🃏
Me, trying not to give all my characters a cape so I can do this said design choice every time LOL. I can tell you I would not be surprised if Shulk ends up with said design. As a bit of a spoiler the thoughts I’ve had for his design are either 1. Based off Zanza’s design or 2. Based on Shulk’s XC3 design (which I’m leaning more into)

Jester is too fitting for that overly cheery, chaotic lil shithead. Ironically, to tie this into the fankiddos from before, the daughter I had designed between him and Ann has the codename Jester so in a way that thought has been tied to him for awhile for me LOL

But I also have more silly thoughts on this whole AU I’ll share later. I need to not be half asleep first

I’m glad y’all love Lunaris’s design so much! I like to imagine it is enchanted so that the stars twinkle and the moons change phases!

As for Pokemon, I once had an OC for RPs that was a Jr. Trainer with a Shiny Magikarp as their only Pokemon lol He carried it in a fishbowl because it was puny. I would totally have a Magikarp pond if they were real; I’ve a huge soft spot for dopey Pokemon like Slowpoke, Magikarp, and Psyduck.

Now that I'm a little more awake, here's a bit of a thought dump of random stuff that came to me
Joker:
-Thinks asking a girl if she wants to watch him and/or commit war crimes with him is a cute date idea. 100% how he flirts
-Has 21 cards he can use in fights. 1 per arcana present in the Persona series
-Not only does he do silly card tricks, he does tarot card readings for others. The accuracy of these readings is very bad, but he doesn't let others know that! He's no fortune teller after all!
-His original personas (Arsene/Satanael/Raoul) had to be suppressed since personas act to protect. This is why he does not summon them nor does he use his mask for summoning. By allowing him to summon via a mask would run the possibility of his real self breaking through entirely
-Two songs that fit him are Quiet Storm, which focuses more on his mixed bag of emotions both masked and unmasked, and Love te Wonderland, for general vibes

Pyra/Mythra:
-Not allowed to interact with the others very often to ensure that her personality doesn't fluctuate. There is a concern that since she's not technically brainwashed like the others that she could be shaped by them and lose her edge and/or start to grow hints of her old personality back
-Always has an unsettling glare. She does not know how to smile at all
-Theme for her is Deathmatch with Torna

Sora:
-Despite his tired/lazy disposition, he holds a lot of anger inside him and it comes out when people start getting under his skin (which is very difficult but it happens). He is surprisingly feral when his emotions start running high. It is extremely rare for him to get to this point and generally he will pass out after overexerting himself and sleep for several days straight
-Even though it may seem he has succumbed to darkness, he oddly still holds onto the light hinting that the real him is still inside desperately fighting for control again
-Sometimes will randomly shed tears when he sees the other Smash Bros, but he does not understand why so he avoids them which drove him further into his introverted ways
-Theme for him is Vector to the Heavens one of my fav KH songs!!!

Yoshi:
-While he has no official secondary name because he is a mere steed, he sometimes is called Munchy taken from his full name T. Yoshisaur Munchakoopas and for his insatiable appetite!
-Probably is basically an emotional support pet for some of the human(iod)s in the army
-Theme for him is World Star

Byleth:
-Less of a professor and more of a student. Always learning new battle techniques from silently watching others or directly sparring with them. Very strong thirst for such kinds of knowledge
-Doesn't leave the castle unless under direct orders to. Very strong sense of loyalty towards his liege
-Still has a habit of falling asleep at his desk, likely from overworking himself and studying himself to exhaustion
-Knows his sword his slowly killing him and does not mention it to anyone. He accepts his fate
-Theme for him is Shambhala Area 17 Redux do not be fooled by the name LOL

Last edited:
Still waiting for someone to post so I can get properly into the RP.

I am considering adding a second character so I can have more stuff for me to do.

Still waiting for someone to post so I can get properly into the RP.

I am considering adding a second character so I can have more stuff for me to do.
This has been said before but this rp is slow moving and you may have to wait for posts. Most groups are slow moving and no matter where you put a character it’s likely going to be that way. Not trying to dissuade you from a second character ofc, but sometimes you will be waiting a week if not more. Plus Grumpy already said they would post after this weekend because Toon Link's post was also meant to introduce Daisy and they wanted to give them a chance to post

I finally have my last Smash Bro to show for the Lunaris!AU. I did not forget Shulk, he just took some time to figure out LOL. Here he is though!
shulkvillain.png

Extras!:
-Shulk, aka Consul S direct reference to XC3 villains being named Consul *insert letter here*, is the visionary of Lunaris's Army. His only role is to see the future and record it for the sake of changing the future if problems were to arise. He does not partake in combat at all. He is too plagued by constant visions to do much else and is rather unstable otherwise
-Tired from being overworked and never being able to escape his visions. His eyes are constantly glowing and sometimes it's hard to even tell if he is sleeping or not. It isn't rare for him to sleep with his eyes wide open
-Extremely intelligent. Helps with battle strategies even though he does not fight himself. He does sometimes attend battles so he can see the flow of them and help direct troops to gain the upper hand. His wit and quick mind are second to none
-Despite being good with tactics, he has lost most his combat ability making him a liability in that regard
-Very quiet around most people. He doesn't really know how to hold normal conversations, though he is still oddly polite towards the others
-Doesn't need a mask to be brainwashed. Visions are what brought him under Lunaris's control and eventually he slipped so deeply into them that he could not be helped. His mind is extremely foggy
-Still likes to tinker with machinery though he doesn't really have the time to
-Uses his cape as a blanket and wraps it around himself
-Theme is A Tragic Decision

Also just to show them all together, I offer this as well
villaindesigns.png

Apparently I made it illegal for Xenoblade characters to wear masks

Also poor Pyra/Mythra being the only girl among all these dudes LOL

Ploegy Ploegy
Sorry for not posting it’s Ramadan it’s been fine if fasting little energy. I still haven’t forgotten about Paula

Ploegy Ploegy
Sorry for not posting it’s Ramadan it’s been fine if fasting little energy. I still haven’t forgotten about Paula
All good! Thanks for letting me know. I appreciate not being left wondering LOL. I was actually thinking about asking so you read my mind

My posting priority is Toon Link, Layton, then Pit. I woke up with a migraine and I'm getting it under control, so I'll try to post to get Mewtwo into the game today.

Heyyyyyyyyy!
Guess who finally managed to finish their art piece? I don't wanna talk about how freaking long it took me
Dancin.png
I like how it turned out even though I experimented way too much with it.
Legendary Marth | Fire Emblem Heroes Wiki - GamePress
Meet some of the Heroes FE Heroes

They were based off of these two designs from FE Heroes and uh yeah ( ˙▿˙ )
Screenshot 2024-03-13 7.35.09 PM.png
Screenshot 2024-03-13 7.35.35 PM.png
Screenshot 2024-03-13 7.35.57 PM.png
View attachment 1148862
it’s just a quick doodle of Zel's fit, though I also played around with what she could look like in a more traditional ball gown 👗

and unrelated but here’s part 2 to the magical girl extravaganza lol

View attachment 1148863

Pichu: Chibiusa/Chibi Moon (Sailor Moon)

Isabelle: Inukai Komugi/Cure Wonderful (Wonderful Pretty Cure!)

Sora: Kilala (Kilala Princess) shhh technically she isn’t a magical girl but she’s the protag of an official Disney shoujo manga so close enough

Robin: Madoka Kaname (Puella Magi Madoka Magica)

Dark Pit: Sakura Kinomoto (Cardcaptor Sakura)

Link: Hikaru Shidou (Magic Knight Rayearth)

Min-Min: Hanamichi Ran/Cure Yum-Yum (Delicious Party♡Pretty Cure)

Yoshi: Amu Hinamori/Amulet Clover (Shugo Chara)

Link: Yu Morisawa (Creamy Mami)

Lucas: Doremi Harukaze (Ojamajo Doremi)
Min Min looks so adorable! Again, I love all the detail you manage to put in all the designs!! ^^
LOOK AT EM!!!
THEY'RE SO ADORABLEEEEEEE 💕💕💕💕💕
Can I just say that I really love the FEH costumes? They're all so neat!
I can't wait to see what they look like when the art is complete, it looks so cute!
AGH THANK YOU!! (´。• ᵕ •。`) ♡
And I agree, the FEH costumes always look super neat!
Lol thanks to this post I imagined Shulk, Corrin, and Lucina having a similar reaction upon seeing a Bug-type Pokemon:

View attachment 1150292
XD That is way too accurate!
Woweeeeee, Corrin's looking snazzy!
I like the designs people come up with for Corrin, especially ones like these, where they look more modern and stuff.
Tbh this is definitely what Corrin would wear as she gets older, because Azura and Corrin's older brothers would probably have a panic attack over Corrin wearing a form-fitting dress like that!! XD Wait until Corrin shows them what some of the other Smash ladies wear on the daily

I still feel a bit daunted playing Mewtwo of all people. Not as daunting as playing Darth Vader once but still. I'm excited though lol.

Also nice artwork! IF only I knew who Corrin was!

I still feel a bit daunted playing Mewtwo of all people. Not as daunting as playing Darth Vader once but still. I'm excited though lol.

Also nice artwork! IF only I knew who Corrin was!
Aw, thanks! I'm a little rusty at drawing so I'm trying to get back into it :]
250px-FEF_Both_Corrins.png

To break it down for you, Corrin is a character from the Fire Emblem Franchise, a fantasy RPG sort of game. Corrin is the avatar (main protag) of Fire Emblem: Fates. Their gender can be changed based on player preferences, and so I chose to RP as the female version of Corrin.

To give you a summary of who they are, they are the descendant of an ancient, powerful being, a dragon called Anankos, the dragon of wisdom. Being the descendant of this dragon has given Corrin a special set of mystical abilities called the Dragon Vein.
Corrin is of royal and noble descent, and is plunged into a war between two nations, Hoshido and Nohr, both of which she belongs to as far as monarchy goes, and so she is being forced to pick a side. However, there are evil forces pulling the strings behind the scenes, and a mysterious princess named Azura brings Corrin's attention to this, which plunges Corrin into a turmoil of events and she must eventually face off against her father, Anankos, and defeat him once and for all.

I tried to keep the explanation short lol, I really recommend the FE game franchise as it is very good and usually very emotional at some points. It's a turn-based RPG if you're into that sort of thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back