• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
Posted for Tetra and Min Min! Sorry my post for Min was so short, I just wanted to get things moving and there wasn't much for me to write about anyway so yeah

I finally have my last Smash Bro to show for the Lunaris!AU. I did not forget Shulk, he just took some time to figure out LOL. Here he is though!
shulkvillain.png

Extras!:
-Shulk, aka Consul S direct reference to XC3 villains being named Consul *insert letter here*, is the visionary of Lunaris's Army. His only role is to see the future and record it for the sake of changing the future if problems were to arise. He does not partake in combat at all. He is too plagued by constant visions to do much else and is rather unstable otherwise
-Tired from being overworked and never being able to escape his visions. His eyes are constantly glowing and sometimes it's hard to even tell if he is sleeping or not. It isn't rare for him to sleep with his eyes wide open
-Extremely intelligent. Helps with battle strategies even though he does not fight himself. He does sometimes attend battles so he can see the flow of them and help direct troops to gain the upper hand. His wit and quick mind are second to none
-Despite being good with tactics, he has lost most his combat ability making him a liability in that regard
-Very quiet around most people. He doesn't really know how to hold normal conversations, though he is still oddly polite towards the others
-Doesn't need a mask to be brainwashed. Visions are what brought him under Lunaris's control and eventually he slipped so deeply into them that he could not be helped. His mind is extremely foggy
-Still likes to tinker with machinery though he doesn't really have the time to
-Uses his cape as a blanket and wraps it around himself
-Theme is A Tragic Decision

Also just to show them all together, I offer this as well
villaindesigns.png

Apparently I made it illegal for Xenoblade characters to wear masks

Also poor Pyra/Mythra being the only girl among all these dudes LOL
Shulk looks great! They all do! Shulk's role in Lunaris's army and his being constantly trapped in his visions is kind of ironic what with how the story of the Night Dragon's fall goes!

Heyyyyyyyyy!
Guess who finally managed to finish their art piece? I don't wanna talk about how freaking long it took me
View attachment 1151104
I like how it turned out even though I experimented way too much with it.
Legendary Marth | Fire Emblem Heroes Wiki - GamePress
Meet some of the Heroes FE Heroes

They were based off of these two designs from FE Heroes and uh yeah ( ˙▿˙ )

Min Min looks so adorable! Again, I love all the detail you manage to put in all the designs!! ^^

AGH THANK YOU!! (´。• ᵕ •。`) ♡
And I agree, the FEH costumes always look super neat!

XD That is way too accurate!

Woweeeeee, Corrin's looking snazzy!
I like the designs people come up with for Corrin, especially ones like these, where they look more modern and stuff.
Tbh this is definitely what Corrin would wear as she gets older, because Azura and Corrin's older brothers would probably have a panic attack over Corrin wearing a form-fitting dress like that!! XD Wait until Corrin shows them what some of the other Smash ladies wear on the daily
Those drawings are lovely, especially Corrin and Marth's dance!

In the masquerade ball discussion, I joked about Zelda doing the Dirty Dancing: Time of My Life dance with one of the Pits (leaning towards Dark Pit for that Good Girl/Bad Boy dynamic that is in the film), and it's something that is on my ever-growing list of things I want to draw but will probably never get to. 🥲

I was not expecting such a response! I guess my Mewtwo isn't from the Smash world, even though his character is. It's the only theory that makes sense. Finally I am integrated into the story proper. Now I just need to be introduced to the plot. Or my character needs to be. I already know what's going on!

Those drawings are lovely, especially Corrin and Marth's dance!

In the masquerade ball discussion, I joked about Zelda doing the Dirty Dancing: Time of My Life dance with one of the Pits (leaning towards Dark Pit for that Good Girl/Bad Boy dynamic that is in the film), and it's something that is on my ever-growing list of things I want to draw but will probably never get to. 🥲
Aw, thank you!! I just wanted to draw them looking fancy and stuff together, it was just something I've wanted to do for a while. Corrin lacks ballroom dancing expertise she was confined in solitude for a good chunk of her childhood and also thrust into war's path so no dancing for her so I had a cute thought of Marth teaching her how to and stuff which lead to this (*´▽`*)

Aw, sounds cool! My grandma used to watch Dirty Dancing religiously XD
I hope you do get to draw that someday!

Since I'm up for a couple posts now, I'll try and get them out before the weekend given idk what my plans are gonna be like and my birthday is next Monday so who knows if I'll be dragged out for something LOL

Shulk looks great! They all do! Shulk's role in Lunaris's army and his being constantly trapped in his visions is kind of ironic what with how the story of the Night Dragon's fall goes!
Somehow I made things ironic unknowingly without refreshing my memory on the Night Dragon lore. I have impressed myself!

But funny thing when I posted a couple of these designs to my friends on our Discord. First thing I get for Shulk was "No! Not fucking Shulk! Why did he have to be cool" cuz my friend hates him LOL. Also all my friends just go "Not Joker again" every time I post art of him. They said he looked extra punchable they wanna punch him cuz I don't shut up about him OOPS. I also have a friend with Lunar in his name and he thanked me for creating his army

I was not expecting such a response! I guess my Mewtwo isn't from the Smash world, even though his character is. It's the only theory that makes sense. Finally I am integrated into the story proper. Now I just need to be introduced to the plot. Or my character needs to be. I already know what's going on!
I was under the impression that your Mewtwo wasn't a native of the Smash Realm, but from Kanto (or another region), based off your post about him being displaced. If he was a native, that is something that should've been pointed out to me prior. My Pikachu is a native of the Smash Realm, so she's had to live with the chaos for a year until the other members of the Super Smash Brothers returned to the realm.

Aw, thank you!! I just wanted to draw them looking fancy and stuff together, it was just something I've wanted to do for a while. Corrin lacks ballroom dancing expertise she was confined in solitude for a good chunk of her childhood and also thrust into war's path so no dancing for her so I had a cute thought of Marth teaching her how to and stuff which lead to this (*´▽`*)

Aw, sounds cool! My grandma used to watch Dirty Dancing religiously XD
I hope you do get to draw that someday!
I wouldn't be surprised of god banquets were a thing in the KI world, so I figured both Pits would know how to dance. Viridi probably isn't dumb enough to bring Dark Pit to those banquets though; he'd just shit-talk the gods!

Lol just imagine Dark Pit going up to Zelda and saying, "Nobody puts Baby in the corner." XD

Since I'm up for a couple posts now, I'll try and get them out before the weekend given idk what my plans are gonna be like and my birthday is next Monday so who knows if I'll be dragged out for something LOL

Somehow I made things ironic unknowingly without refreshing my memory on the Night Dragon lore. I have impressed myself!

But funny thing when I posted a couple of these designs to my friends on our Discord. First thing I get for Shulk was "No! Not fucking Shulk! Why did he have to be cool" cuz my friend hates him LOL. Also all my friends just go "Not Joker again" every time I post art of him. They said he looked extra punchable they wanna punch him cuz I don't shut up about him OOPS. I also have a friend with Lunar in his name and he thanked me for creating his army
Aww! If it means anything, I've never been annoyed by your Joker art! XD I actually find it flattering that my RP has inspired you so much! I wish I had more time for art because I also want in on the Lunaris AU!

I was under the impression that your Mewtwo wasn't a native of the Smash Realm, but from Kanto (or another region), based off your post about him being displaced. If he was a native, that is something that should've been pointed out to me prior. My Pikachu is a native of the Smash Realm, so she's had to live with the chaos for a year until the other members of the Super Smash Brothers returned to the realm.

I wouldn't be surprised of god banquets were a thing in the KI world, so I figured both Pits would know how to dance. Viridi probably isn't dumb enough to bring Dark Pit to those banquets though; he'd just shit-talk the gods!

Lol just imagine Dark Pit going up to Zelda and saying, "Nobody puts Baby in the corner." XD

Aww! If it means anything, I've never been annoyed by your Joker art! XD I actually find it flattering that my RP has inspired you so much! I wish I had more time for art because I also want in on the Lunaris AU!
Yes. He is from Kanto. Not from the Smash realm. That was my intention.

Well I'm glad at least someone isn't annoyed LOL. My friends most get jokingly annoyed by it. But anywho, I'm glad I'm so inspired. It keeps me engaged in the rp even indirectly. It's been a long while since I've been motivated for art like this tbh so it's been fun for me! This rp has gotten me to draw some of my fav pieces I've done :3

And I hope you're able to find time! I'd love to see what you come up with for your characters. I always love seeing the different takes we all have here on such things

Well I'm glad at least someone isn't annoyed LOL. My friends most get jokingly annoyed by it. But anywho, I'm glad I'm so inspired. It keeps me engaged in the rp even indirectly. It's been a long while since I've been motivated for art like this tbh so it's been fun for me! This rp has gotten me to draw some of my fav pieces I've done :3

And I hope you're able to find time! I'd love to see what you come up with for your characters. I always love seeing the different takes we all have here on such things
Thanks! I'd like to do some Lunaris AU art, and more Fankid AU art. I've been wanting to do full-body pieces of Adult Milton and Melina and see if I can make them look like they'd fit in the Xenoblade world even if I'm not really one for overly-detailed designs. Fun challenge for getting out of my comfort zone, and I don't even play the Xenoblade games! I've also had a design idea for a thirteen-year-old Harkinian, and maybe some cute little Aster and Hawk interactions.

Thanks! I'd like to do some Lunaris AU art, and more Fankid AU art. I've been wanting to do full-body pieces of Adult Milton and Melina and see if I can make them look like they'd fit in the Xenoblade world even if I'm not really one for overly-detailed designs. Fun challenge for getting out of my comfort zone, and I don't even play the Xenoblade games! I've also had a design idea for a thirteen-year-old Harkinian, and maybe some cute little Aster and Hawk interactions.
Me every time I think of trying to draw Xenoblade related content:
GEK-OwYWsAACf4p.jpg

Me every time I think of trying to draw Xenoblade related content:
GEK-OwYWsAACf4p.jpg
I like to ponder and wonder about things such as how the twins might have gotten along with Glimmer and Mio, or if they had survived their 10 years and never got to go through the cycle of reincarnation (or how'd they react if one twin was lost while the other lived), or what it'd be like had Pit met them similar to Rex and Shulk.

Thankfully, I won't have to cover the twins in zippers and belts like I would have to if I was imitating Nomura's character design style!

I like to ponder and wonder about things such as how the twins might have gotten along with Glimmer and Mio, or if they had survived their 10 years and never got to go through the cycle of reincarnation (or how'd they react if one twin was lost while the other lived), or what it'd be like had Pit met them similar to Rex and Shulk.

Thankfully, I won't have to cover the twins in zippers and belts like I would have to if I was imitating Nomura's character design style!
Glimmer might be a toss up on if they’d get along or not. She’s a lot like Mythra in that regard. I could see them getting along with Mio though. She gets along with a lot of people so I couldn’t see this being different. Well if they died during the cycle they’d never know they’re related to begin with so they’d be unaffected most likely and it’s implied that those who make it 10 years and died, returned once the cycle was broken. I would go into why but trying to describe it would take more brain power than I’ve currently got LOL

Also fun fact: Nomura has designed Xenoblade characters, specifically the villains in XC2. Lots of the rare blade designs were outsourced to people not on the Xenoblade team

Glimmer might be a toss up on if they’d get along or not. She’s a lot like Mythra in that regard. I could see them getting along with Mio though. She gets along with a lot of people so I couldn’t see this being different. Well if they died during the cycle they’d never know they’re related to begin with so they’d be unaffected most likely and it’s implied that those who make it 10 years and died, returned once the cycle was broken. I would go into why but trying to describe it would take more brain power than I’ve currently got LOL

Also fun fact: Nomura has designed Xenoblade characters, specifically the villains in XC2. Lots of the rare blade designs were outsourced to people not on the Xenoblade team
LOL I thought some of the concept art looked really Nomura-ish!

Melina is a lot like Mythra, but has Pit's friendliness, energy, and sense of humor to balance her out. Maybe the best way to describe her would be "Mythra, but without the trauma." Still, Glimmer and Melina could make for one explosive duo (RIP Milton). One sad thought I had was one twin dying, and the other deciding to stay back to die with them because they couldn't bear the thought of living their 10 years without them, and they promised each other that they'd reach the end together. Considering their lineage, though, I think they'd live their 10 years without much difficulty.

I think I'm going to put in a second character but don't know what character to take. I'm thinking Dark Samus, but I need to do research on her.

I think I'm going to put in a second character but don't know what character to take. I'm thinking Dark Samus, but I need to do research on her.
I recommend not picking any characters you might not be familiar with, as it can lead to some mischaracterization. Just hold off for a moment

I highly recommend you do not RP Dark Samus unless you are a huge Metroid fan who knows this character in and out. Dark Samus is basically sentient Space Cancer that seeks to corrupt everything, and that can be a very difficult character to pull off unless you really know what you're getting yourself into.

I highly recommend you do not RP Dark Samus unless you are a huge Metroid fan who knows this character in and out. Dark Samus is basically sentient Space Cancer that seeks to corrupt everything, and that can be a very difficult character to pull off unless you really know what you're getting yourself into.
Might just eventually do an OC then.

LOL I thought some of the concept art looked really Nomura-ish!

Melina is a lot like Mythra, but has Pit's friendliness, energy, and sense of humor to balance her out. Maybe the best way to describe her would be "Mythra, but without the trauma." Still, Glimmer and Melina could make for one explosive duo (RIP Milton). One sad thought I had was one twin dying, and the other deciding to stay back to die with them because they couldn't bear the thought of living their 10 years without them, and they promised each other that they'd reach the end together. Considering their lineage, though, I think they'd live their 10 years without much difficulty.
LOL yeah iirc he designed Malos, Jin, Mikhil, Patroka and Akhos. Honestly some banger designs too, especially Jin's design

Well them living or not living could solely depend on the Consuls as well. They're fuckwads who will purposefully kill their strong colonies to keep the sides stuck in eternal war. There was an exact number of how many actually made it to the 10 year mark without dying but I cannot recall that number off the top of my head. It is extremely rare though. Maybe they prove the odds wrong, who knows!

LOL yeah iirc he designed Malos, Jin, Mikhil, Patroka and Akhos. Honestly some banger designs too, especially Jin's design

Well them living or not living could solely depend on the Consuls as well. They're fuckwads who will purposefully kill their strong colonies to keep the sides stuck in eternal war. There was an exact number of how many actually made it to the 10 year mark without dying but I cannot recall that number off the top of my head. It is extremely rare though. Maybe they prove the odds wrong, who knows!
That's a scary thought!

If the twins inherited Pit's angelic durability, they'd be very hard to kill and be practically immortal. An interesting scenario would be one of them suffering what should be a mortal wound, but they survive it and heal from it overnight! (Or from soaking in a hot spring lol) Though such a thing might make them an even bigger target for those wanting to keep the cycle of war and reincarnation going. Mythra either leaving the twins with Pit, or the twins surviving their 10 years might interfere with canon the least. It's sad to think of them being long-dead though, and Pit never knowing the truth of what happened.

Had another bittersweet little scene in my head of Pit trying to gently explain to a very young Aster and Harkinian why he didn't bring their cousins to Hyrule with him.

My friend sent me this so now y'all have to see it too lol!

Lol I knew the Ness part would be appreciated here!

What also gets me is just the random part where he reflects Sonic’s spring and it just yeets back at him in such a ridiculous manner

I just realized that I am unfamiliar with half the franchises in Smash. I am familiar with Super Mario Bros and Pokemon, but that's around it. I have a Pokemon Trainer OC and considering a Super Mario Brothers OC!

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back