• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
Forevermore Forevermore

It's pretty cute that you have Samus hold an affection toward the Pits too. Samus occasionally breaks the fourth wall of her games by acknowledging the player; maybe she's aware of Metroid and Kid Icarus's shared history too!

Forevermore Forevermore

It's pretty cute that you have Samus hold an affection toward the Pits too. Samus occasionally breaks the fourth wall of her games by acknowledging the player; maybe she's aware of Metroid and Kid Icarus's shared history too!
Yeah, I headcanon that she takes on a sort of older sister kind of vibe with the Pits just because their games are intercorrelated. I'm sure she would have been made aware of this fact since Smash has made many characters aware to a lot of things they would not know otherwise (Ex: Marth knowing that he is the ancestor of Chrom and Lucina, Sheik discovering the timeline-split mishap, etc).

Yeah, I headcanon that she takes on a sort of older sister kind of vibe with the Pits just because their games are intercorrelated. I'm sure she would have been made aware of this fact since Smash has made many characters aware to a lot of things they would not know otherwise (Ex: Marth knowing that he is the ancestor of Chrom and Lucina, Sheik discovering the timeline-split mishap, etc).
I've my own headcanon that Samus is fully capable of breaking the 4th wall as much as the Kid Icarus cast, but she actively chooses to be much more subtle with it.

I've joked with folks that Kid Icarus: Uprising is a Metroid game: Pit fights Metroids and Space Pirates, blows up a moon, and destroys the final boss with a giant laser. Totally a Metroid game! XD All it needed was a timed self-destruct escape sequence!

I've my own headcanon that Samus is fully capable of breaking the 4th wall as much as the Kid Icarus cast, but she actively chooses to be much more subtle with it.

I've joked with folks that Kid Icarus: Uprising is a Metroid game: Pit fights Metroids and Space Pirates, blows up a moon, and destroys the final boss with a giant laser. Totally a Metroid game! XD All it needed was a timed self-destruct escape sequence!
Lol Samus would have been be quite proud to hear about Pit's latest and uncannily Metroid-like adventure.
Sephiroth post up! Being a damn menace to the smash realm
When is he not? XD

Lol Samus would have been be quite proud to hear about Pit's latest and uncannily Metroid-like adventure.
Pit: So... uh... How's Dad?
Samus: Which one?
(I like that this can be both a joke about Samus's three bird daddies, Metroid and Kid Icarus having the same game producer and development team, and a jab at Greek mythology)

I was brainstorming things with Samus's previous player before they left, so it looks like you'll get to experience the results of our planning. It likely will not happen until far into the RP, but here's a tidbit: Where are the Smash Realm's native population of Chozo and Angels, and why haven't they done anything about Lunaris?

Pit: So... uh... How's Dad?
Samus: Which one?
(I like that this can be both a joke about Samus's three bird daddies, Metroid and Kid Icarus having the same game producer and development team, and a jab at Greek mythology)

I was brainstorming things with Samus's previous player before they left, so it looks like you'll get to experience the results of our planning. It likely will not happen until far into the RP, but here's a tidbit: Where are the Smash Realm's native population of Chozo and Angels, and why haven't they done anything about Lunaris?
What happened to Samus’ last player?

If you're lucky, someone will have the time or inspiration to draw him up for you 😏
Now I’m curious what a brainwashed Mewtwo would look like.
1710312978973.jpeg
Djskfjfkdlf I know next to nothing about the f-zero series so quickly I watched a few video summaries, said fuck it we ball, and ended up with this as the final look. Besides that the one thing I knew I wanted to do was give our boy those Gurren Lagann ass sunglasses lmao. On the other hand, admittedly I’m not super proud at how Mewtwo’s design turned out, I think I leaned too much on the mewtwo armor side of things and couldn’t really find a way to integrate more Lunaris imagery so the end result was kinda meh also this was my first time drawing mewtwo in general so that was another huge hurdle lmao

View attachment 1150097
Djskfjfkdlf I know next to nothing about the f-zero series so quickly I watched a few video summaries, said fuck it we ball, and ended up with this as the final look. Besides that the one thing I knew I wanted to do was give our boy those Gurren Lagann ass sunglasses lmao. On the other hand, admittedly I’m not super proud at how Mewtwo’s design turned out, I think I leaned too much on the mewtwo armor side of things and couldn’t really find a way to integrate more Lunaris imagery so the end result was kinda meh also this was my first time drawing mewtwo in general so that was another huge hurdle lmao
You honor me yet again, Sheep! I am eternally grateful!💯 And I LOVE Gurren Lagann! And I love how even as an emissary of Lunaris, Cap STILL keeps that strap on him lmao. And you honestly, you didn't do half bad of a job with Mewtwo imo. He actually looks more heroic, like he took a page out of Cap's book on how to be an icon lol

View attachment 1150097
I know how you feel with the whole not feeling like there’s enough imagery! I felt the same with Sora but you know I think the colors with the little bits are enough!

Also funny you thought of silly sunglasses cuz I too had that thought specifically to use on Yoshi though my thought is more in line with Boshi from Super Mario RPG Yoshi is hard to come up with a design for ngl

I haven’t revealed it in the RP, but Lunaris has a black Yoshi he keeps as a mount, and takes surprisingly good care of him. His name is Licorice!

Yep, the evil villain of this RP named his pet Yoshi “Licorice!” XD

I haven’t revealed it in the RP, but Lunaris has a black Yoshi he keeps as a mount, and takes surprisingly good care of him. His name is Licorice!

Yep, the evil villain of this RP named his pet Yoshi “Licorice!” XD
Nooooo not more reasons for Lunaris to be likable /j

Would Mewtwo know of Lunaris? I want to know how much a Smash character would know.
The only reason some characters know of him are 1. They were told by someone that lives in the Smash Realm 2. Have had an indirect encounter with Lunaris himself (which has been a singular group unless I've missed/forgotten something lol). So in short they had story progression

Yoshi is hard to come up with a design for ngl
Just cuz this is very true, if anyone has lil ideas for possible things I could draw for Yoshi do feel free to throw them my way! I'd love some inspiration!

That being said, I may not be drawing one today me already failing what I said yesterday LOL cuz I fried my brain helping a friend out. I'll try to maybe write for Pyra instead since god I am procrastinating writing in general lately

Just cuz this is very true, if anyone has lil ideas for possible things I could draw for Yoshi do feel free to throw them my way! I'd love some inspiration!

That being said, I may not be drawing one today me already failing what I said yesterday LOL cuz I fried my brain helping a friend out. I'll try to maybe write for Pyra instead since god I am procrastinating writing in general lately
I think Yoshi’s design should be simple. Maybe he’s blue, and his saddle/shell and shoes have more of a lunar theme? Boshi sunglasses would be cool

Ooo! How about Yoshi riding on Captain Falcon's Back! (About time someone ought to give Yoshi free rides for a change afterall😤)
c165c048196c9a7fab95c86bcaa3527b.jpg

I think Yoshi’s design should be simple. Maybe he’s blue, and his saddle/shell and shoes have more of a lunar theme? Boshi sunglasses would be cool
I also had the thought of making him blue and figured I'd keep him simple

This is a cute idea but I was looking for ideas for Yoshi's villain design! I apologize for not being clear on that Dx
It's all good! This may seem random, but perhaps you could get some inspiration from this bada** beauty here
3cca02cb259c673eb8b345638c5e57e1.jpg

I think it’d be funny if Hayden started following Cpt. Falcons’ commands because he has Captain in his name lol. Despite his Pikmin slaughtering ways.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back