• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
1702169113715.png

Inkling, Pichu, Isabelle, and Zelda got spiffy-ed up in some fancy suits for the holiday season! And for some nostalgia, here’s last year's artwork as well

1702169377527.png

Dhdjdjfof and semi off topic but after Tuesday I’ll be completely done with finals and will be able to fully focus on posting for the rp!

Inkling, Pichu, Isabelle, and Zelda got spiffy-ed up in some fancy suits for the holiday season! And for some nostalgia, here’s last year's artwork as well

Dhdjdjfof and semi off topic but after Tuesday I’ll be completely done with finals and will be able to fully focus on posting for the rp!
Awwww super cute!! I love Inkling’s hairstyle so much in this!!

And omg I forgot about last years art for Christmas lol. Back when I only had like 4 characters and had some self control

Aww! Those are cute! I remember the art piece from last year. Princess Zelda looks so pretty and cozy in that winter wear!

Awwww super cute!! I love Inkling’s hairstyle so much in this!!

And omg I forgot about last years art for Christmas lol. Back when I only had like 4 characters and had some self control
Aww thank you!! Fhskfjd I figured since I’ve already played around with her hair color b4 the next step was her hair itself! I was also going to give zel a new hairstyle but I completely forgot oop-

Fhskfhdk lol from four to nine characters in the span of a year, this must mean that by next year you’ll have at least 14!/j

Aww! Those are cute! I remember the art piece from last year. Princess Zelda looks so pretty and cozy in that winter wear!
Fsjdhfhd lmao Zelda the poor “Post Christmas last second addition” But I also really liked her outfit from last year! (especially since I didn’t have to draw her stupid, stupid, legs. Fhsjfjfj I swear I was *this* close to just giving up and throwing her back into a skirt again)

Fhskfhdk lol from four to nine characters in the span of a year, this must mean that by next year you’ll have at least 14!/j
Well technically 8 given Pyra/Mythra are 1 cuz yeah LOL. But hoo boy I think I'm good. I'm already way past my limit and I shouldn't have what I have but here we are how I'm not dead already is a miracle

OMG OUR LITTLE BABY’S ALL GROWN UP 😭

I love the tiny lil flowers in her laurel, it’s such a cute touch!

And now that Ian’s all grown up, I went ahead and quickly made a (very, very, very rough) sketch of Magnus’ descendant/her partner!

1702251232288.png
did I decide to make her a girl so Dark Pit and Magnus could be locked in a “overly protective father looking out for his daughter” duel between each other? Partially, yes.

Last edited:
I was just going to add this to my previous post, but folks were faster than me lol

AdultIantheConcept.png

AdultIantheFreckles.png

I altered her bangs to make her more harmonious with SheepKing's fantastic child concept, and I had a thought about her having freckles since she loves spending time outdoors, and freckles can add just a touch of mischievousness to a character's design. The slight alteration to her hair also makes her laurel crown more visible. I wanted her to have her own unique crown design and didn't want it hidden by all the bangs. It's so fortunate that classic ALttP Zelda has those spikes in her hair as it adds to the messy spikiness from Dark Pit while still showing Zelda's influence on the design. The reason I give all the Pit kiddos curly sideburns is because Classic Pit had them. Though the modern Pit design (and from that, Dark Pit) have straight sideburns, I tend to associate those with Link. Curly sideburns scream Pit to me.

Okay I apologize for deleting the post with girlies last night. I was so bothered by it and I ended up coming back this morning and making some small tweaks that helped (mostly color changes) so I offer it again and I promise I won't be a little bitch and delete this time
ploscreamingnoises.png

Also as a bonus and apology for acting like a little wussy I doodled meme art real quick too
hedidnotaskforthis.png

You’re good! I’ve been there, done the same! Sometimes inspiration strikes after I consider the art finished and posted, such as with the Adult Ianthe art.

Poor Joker is gonna need some Irished up coffee, especially after having to explain himself to Ann!

OMG OUR LITTLE BABY’S ALL GROWN UP 😭

I love the tiny lil flowers in her laurel, it’s such a cute touch!

And now that Ian’s all grown up, I went ahead and quickly made a (very, very, very rough) sketch of Magnus’ descendant/her partner!

View attachment 1130352
did I decide to make her a girl so Dark Pit and Magnus could be locked in a “overly protective father looking out for his daughter” duel between each other? Partially, yes.
STRONG lady! I wouldn’t put it past Magnus to be over-protective, as he did lose a child before the events of KIU.

One day I’ll have to design an adventuring get-up for Ianthe as the dress would not be the most practical thing to wear while traveling.

Here are more thoughts I’ve had in regards to Ianthe:

-She is very self-conscious of her big feet, and hates shoe-shopping for this reason.
-She has probably pestered Aster many times about joining her on her adventures, but Aster always refused because she was still a child and didn’t want to be responsible for her.
-When she was small, she was obsessed with climbing on things, and Harkinian was often the victim of this, especially after his growth spurt kicked in.
-During her childhood, Ianthe, who had little interest in romance and marrying at the time, declared that any one who wants to marry her has to defeat her in honorable combat first!
-While her favored weapon is the sling, she’s a crackshot with sniping staffs!
-Zelda once tried to get her a fairy guardian, but Ianthe always found a way to ditch the fairy so she could go off on her own. The stress of the job was too much for the poor fairy!

You’re good! I’ve been there, done the same! Sometimes inspiration strikes after I consider the art finished and posted, such as with the Adult Ianthe art.

Poor Joker is gonna need some Irished up coffee, especially after having to explain himself to Ann!
Ahhh I've been deleting a lot of posts lately cuz I'm a certified lil bitch rn so I feel bad deleting one that had silly art even if I wasn't happy with said art. My anxiety been all over the place and beating me up hardcore ngl but we still move forward

At least 2 of the kids are hers. It's less bad LMAO

Also I offer this dumbass remark of mine in regards to the meme art
d600e93ad76e33839ee5a83c6221a7d4.png

-She is very self-conscious of her big feet, and hates shoe-shopping for this reason.
-She has probably pestered Aster many times about joining her on her adventures, but Aster always refused because she was still a child and didn’t want to be responsible for her.
-When she was small, she was obsessed with climbing on things, and Harkinian was often the victim of this, especially after his growth spurt kicked in.
-During her childhood, Ianthe, who had little interest in romance and marrying at the time, declared that any one who wants to marry her has to defeat her in honorable combat first!
-Zelda once tried to get her a fairy guardian, but Ianthe always found a way to ditch the fairy so she could go off on her own. The stress of the job was too much for the poor fairy!
Aster refuses early on but maybe when the fairy quits that's when she decides to take some responsibility

Okay I apologize for deleting the post with girlies last night. I was so bothered by it and I ended up coming back this morning and making some small tweaks that helped (mostly color changes) so I offer it again and I promise I won't be a little bitch and delete this time
ploscreamingnoises.png

Also as a bonus and apology for acting like a little wussy I doodled meme art real quick too
hedidnotaskforthis.png
SYSHDJFKDBDJF OMG I LOVE THEM ❤️❤️❤️

Their contrasting red/black and blue/white color palettes, matching headbands, and semi similar hairstyles totally give me sister dynamic duo vibes which I absolutely LIVE for. They’re like two peas in a pod 🫛. And brooo I am in love with Jokeann’s glasses, dgsjfhd they remind me of the try y2k oval shaped glasses I keep seeing online. Chdjfjfj and omg Jokeling’s school uniform is so cute! The sailoriness of it really brings out her inner squid 🦑

Fhdjdjfkfk poor Joker’s really goin through it ain’t he 🙏 Somebody get that poor man a babysitter

STRONG lady! I wouldn’t put it past Magnus to be over-protective, as he did lose a child before the events of KIU.

One day I’ll have to design an adventuring get-up for Ianthe as the dress would not be the most practical thing to wear while traveling.

lol It was verrrry important to me that Maggy Jr. be buff as heck. After all, how could she call herself the child of the strongest human if she didn’t look like she could bench press a car for fun 💪

the avg. Dark Pit and Magnus interaction after their girls get together:

Magnus: If your kid lays a single hand on my daughter I’ll-

Dark Pit: No no no, If your punk touches a single hair on Ianthe’s head I’ll-

And so on. Meanwhile Zelda, Magnus’s wife (Who I’m just gonna assume is Gaol in this scenario), Ianthe, and Maggy Jr. are all just off in the corner chatting like normal people lmao.

Last edited:
SYSHDJFKDBDJF OMG I LOVE THEM ❤️❤️❤️

Their contrasting red/black and blue/white color palettes, matching headbands, and semi similar hairstyles totally give me sister dynamic duo vibes which I absolutely LIVE for. They’re like two peas in a pod 🫛. And brooo I am in love with Jokeann’s glasses, dgsjfhd they remind me of the try y2k oval shaped glasses I keep seeing online. Chdjfjfj and omg Jokeling’s school uniform is so cute! The sailoriness of it really brings out her inner squid 🦑

Fhdjdjfkfk poor Joker’s really goin through it ain’t he 🙏 Somebody get that poor man a babysitter
I wanted them to have similarities but also be different cuz ya know different moms and all, but also they're the babies of the Amamiya family so they gotta be close. And the glasses came to me this morning for her. I originally wanted Jokeling to have glasses but she started looking too much like a Futaba child which I didn't like at all. So RenAnn kiddo gets them though they are definitely purely aesthetic just like Joker's are lol. The sailor outfit only came to mind cuz I remembered the ones in Splatoon. It's not exactly like it but that's the inspiration I had so she could have more Inkling influence

He needs a babysitter or a nap. Imagine big dogpile with all his kids snuggling him and he's on the bottom. He may not be sleeping then lol

Everyone some how ends up in a competition to see who ends up with the largest family... which ends up being very complicated because Crazy Hand went, well, crazy, making all these dang kiddos! Funny thing is that the Hands having an "You two are married now! Have babies!" scheme isn't that bogus considering the idea of Super Smash Bros. is of a child, represented by the Hands, playing make-believe with their figurines.

I thought about Ianthe having glasses as an adult as she'd enjoy reading fiction, but decided against it. Imagine her parents' reaction when a newborn Ianthe opens her eyes for the first time and they see they're a beautiful shade of purple! X3

Poor Zelda probably winning that contest with how many kids she has

Joker's begging for no more kids after 5. He didn't even want that many given Japanese families are relatively small and he himself is an only child. He's basically gonna have a whole new next gen PT squad at this rate
Also god I missed the opportunity to be funny and color code Joker's kids to the main colors of each Persona game only I would be amused

ploscreamingnoises.png
Been thinking about these girlies to at least give them names

A few I’ve thought of for Jokeling girlie have been Miyu (wanted something short and similar to Mika), Rei (cute, short name and kinda close to Joker’s real name), Yuki (honestly just cute name), or Mio (cuz sounds like meow and her being like a cat was mentioned she can be like XC3 cat girl protag)

RenAnn girlie might be Cecila if I wanna have non Japanese name like her sister and mama. Might be Kaori if I prefer a Japanese one. I dunno lol

Something I forgot to share in regards to my Hylian child designs is that I imagine Hylian ears being like kitten ears in that babies have stubby little ears sticking out of the sides of their head, and they grow upward as they mature.

1702352425872.png

It just hit me what’s been really bugging me about Jokeling 2.0’s design. Leave it to sleep deprived me to remember I said heterochromia would be in their design and I never did it. Good job me not even remembering my own descriptions in my defense I’ve been lacking brain cells lately plus I was watching a Smash tourney while doodling the girlies so my brain was turned off lol

Last edited:
hi

I dusted off the old RPN account to see how this was going. I'm glad this story is still rolling, I really hoped this was something for the long haul.
i don't know what i mean to say with this, it just warms my heart that Ten Pillars is still balling out

I totally get having anxiety with art, especially art you're not too pleased with, and the frustration of forgetting details or getting inspiration after posting the art. The upside is that once the art is made, there is now a foundation that you can work off of! The next time I attempt to draw an adult Melina may be different from the first drawing of her I've done, and that's okay. Character designs will evolve.

hi

I dusted off the old RPN account to see how this was going. I'm glad this story is still rolling, I really hoped this was something for the long haul.
i don't know what i mean to say with this, it just warms my heart that Ten Pillars is still balling out
Hello! I'm so glad you're alright (no need for details; I've been keeping in touch with Minako and asking them how you're doing once in a while), and yep, we're still chugging along! It's a little slow right now due to school finals and holiday stuff, but as you can see the OOC thread is very active.

I totally get having anxiety with art, especially art you're not too pleased with, and the frustration of forgetting details or getting inspiration after posting the art. The upside is that once the art is made, there is now a foundation that you can work off of! The next time I attempt to draw an adult Melina may be different from the first drawing of her I've done, and that's okay. Character designs will evolve.
I think the design has grown on me (mostly the face/hair) the more I've let it just sit, though outfit wise I could have been more creative and well overall way she was drawn was just a mess, but that's just on my execution of drawing than anything lol. Given I drew 4-5 different designs of her to get to the one I showed there were bits and pieces from each the previous versions.

ANYWAYS I tested it and can't say I like it that much. Had to lighten the gray color I used to make it not look super jarring, but hey I offer the quick attempt though I think dark eyes end up being better could change the shade of orange not to match her hair but I'm lazy LOL
0c819a72ec261cca22a14944e532e0cf.png

Have you tried central heterochromia? That might help with the colors. I originally thought about giving Melina central heterochromia (gold around the iris, blue for the rest) but dropped the idea.

Have you tried central heterochromia? That might help with the colors. I originally thought about giving Melina central heterochromia (gold around the iris, blue for the rest) but dropped the idea.
With how I draw eyes, central heterochromia probably would not look good and would likely look awkward

I wanna draw more stuff in general, maybe silly winter doodles of various groups like I did last year but I need to find a way to break my creativity block. I’ve been slowly chipping away at working on Joker and hoo boy even writing is a struggle, but hey I wanted to start it since I knew it’d take awhile so hopefully my creativity comes back to me cuz man it kills me when I get in slumps like this Dx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back