• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
Omg I didn’t even see Ace had posted here. Acethekidd Acethekidd if you need any help feel free to hmu on discord and you know I’ll reply real quick and hopefully be a useful friend lol ❤️❤️

Okay wooooo Joker is up! If y'all wanna have some silly moment happen while they go to the Stadium do feel free to toss it in your posts. I left it open so y'all could have some fun since I've been directing things along heavily so far!

Ploegy Ploegy Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 wigi wigi If y’all need help with the Jungle group, I can toss a Pillar Plot at you?
I mean idk what's really going on with the group in the first place ;-;

Okay wooooo Joker is up! If y'all wanna have some silly moment happen while they go to the Stadium do feel free to toss it in your posts. I left it open so y'all could have some fun since I've been directing things along heavily so far!

ik Robo-Kirby is there attacking us and such but I haven't heard from Gears Gears in awhile

still thinking of bringing Jeff back unsure how.. I have an idea.

well i have literally nothing to jump of of from anyone, im still waitin

Seeing Barbie talk maybe I should make silly art around it. I already know who I’d have to draw for it
Look I wasn't lying when I said I knew who and I should have said I knew what as well. Take this please ignore me not bothering to make my handwriting look nice LMAO
shuannmugshot.png

Look I wasn't lying when I said I knew who and I should have said I knew what as well. Take this please ignore me not bothering to make my handwriting look nice LMAO
shuannmugshot.png
They’re in jail for looking fabulous lol

well i have literally nothing to jump of of from anyone, im still waitin
Yeah, I noticed, and I'm sorry about that. Hopefully I'll be able to fix it soonish. Jungle Team is gonna try and get themselves a Pillar!

You know in regards of the Swamp group, this has got me thinking maybe it would be best for me to possibly drop Yoshi. I hate to do stuff like that, but I have been stuck on multiple occasions and just overall feel like maybe it would be smart for me to do. I'm not entirely set on the idea but I thought I'd mention it I just compare my Yoshi posts to my others and feel so bad ;-;

Let me try and throw some plot at you first if that's alright?
Yeah sure. I can't promise it'll spark much, but I'm in no rush to drop. Just figured I should mention it's a possibility

Cool. I just got home from the gym so my brain's a little fizzled out, but I've got some ideas. Hopefully I can get the Jungle Team unstuck within the next couple of days. I'll focus on them first, then the Super Bash Sisters, and Light, Wind & Fire last.

They’re in jail for looking fabulous lol
I just noticed this cuz I'm blind

Idk if fabulous is what they're in for, but hey it wouldn't be Joker's first LMAO

Mythra, Pit, and Toon Link getting arrested would be pretty funny.

Mythra is arrested for assault and disturbing the peace.

Toon Link is arrested for piracy.

Pit is arrested for credit card fraud or DUI.

I've mentioned before that Pit can threaten shopkeepers to get lower prices. Imagine if Mythra and Pit BOTH blow their gaskets on a shopkeeper and end up in jail for it. There's no regret on their faces; those prices are INSANE!

This is how they end up bonding. XD

Loving how in link’s awakening he’s labeled as thief for stealing from the shop keeper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back