• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
Somehow, someway Sora becomes the only SSB that isn't on the wanted poster. Someone forgot to update the SSB roster when he showed up LMAO

I’m listening to the super smash bros brawl soundtrack the game has slapping music.

Silly thought: people take one look at Sora and notice his outfit is short on him (since ya know this is beginning of kh2 Sora and he never got his outfit change but he grew while sleeping) and they’re just like “Something is off about you. Are you really Sora?”

Silly thought: people take one look at Sora and notice his outfit is short on him (since ya know this is beginning of kh2 Sora and he never got his outfit change but he grew while sleeping) and they’re just like “Something is off about you. Are you really Sora?”
"Pit?"
"Nah, can't be! He doesn't have wings!"
"Oh, you're right. Uh, Roy?"
"Doesn't Roy have red hair?"
"I thought Roy was a koopa?"
"Megaman!"
"Megaman has blue armor though..."

LaytonMangaPage.jpg

The Prof. Layton manga is insane! Layton himself is wildly out of character in them, but that adds to the madness.

Update on my ETA, I got an appointment with a psychiatrist lined up for the 20th. So, assuming I get the medications I'm trying to get my hands then, or even just the prescriptions, I'll come back a week after the appointment. So, I'm looking at June 27th as my grand return to Snake's shenanigans in the Smash universe. Regardless of if I get the medications, this has break has been plenty long enough, so I'm sure some good came from it.

also, uh... Solid Squid(ward)

Update on my ETA, I got an appointment with a psychiatrist lined up for the 20th. So, assuming I get the medications I'm trying to get my hands then, or even just the prescriptions, I'll come back a week after the appointment. So, I'm looking at June 27th as my grand return to Snake's shenanigans in the Smash universe. Regardless of if I get the medications, this has break has been plenty long enough, so I'm sure some good came from it.

just in time! I'm re-watching Metal Gear Abridged 😈

I'll work on a Byleth post tomorrow!

Also on the top of posts, Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat any ETA on a Sephiroth post? Just curious since it's been just a little over 2 weeks now

Take all the time you need! I very much appreciate you keeping us updated.

Ah I did not realize we were waiting on other stuff to be posted. Alrighty then

About to sit down and work on Byleth! Hopefully should have him up in a bit depending on how well I can put my thoughts into words lol

I'm trying to work on a Shiri/Lunaris post. It's how I want to present it that I'm struggling with!

Welp I didn't mean for Byleth to be so chatty but here we are LMAO. Time for him to sleep for a year to recover. He's spoken too much

I'm halfway done with my post. Imma do all my owed posts in on, having them all react to METEOR

Poor Sora really getting scolded while he's still not fully there and he unknowingly is being pulled further from his actual destination

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back