• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
and its probably just all the blue but it also kinda reminds me a lil bit of the King Mickey outfit set back from Khux which is also a plus!

1686460435323.png

Tried to draw, just couldn't get into the groove. I wanted to draw Lunaris with his hair down, ended up becoming this instead. Considering the backstory I've given him, it makes sense that he would not be a morning person!

Shiri is probably the one who has to wake him up in the mornings. Anyone else would be Fireball'd.

NotaMorningPerson.png

Tried to draw, just couldn't get into the groove. I wanted to draw Lunaris with his hair down, ended up becoming this instead. Considering the backstory I've given him, it makes sense that he would not be a morning person!

Shiri is probably the one who has to wake him up in the mornings. Anyone else would be Fireball'd.

Lunaris lookin' like a certified Goatman lol

and its probably just all the blue but it also kinda reminds me a lil bit of the King Mickey outfit set back from Khux which is also a plus!

Omg I can see why lmao. I’ve never played khux (my friend you got me into the series has so I at least know of it) but yeah I never knew of this outfit. Kinda seems like I could have take inspiration from it though lmao

Completely off topic, but yesterday a new Persona 5 spinoff was announced and I just gotta share the art
medium_2023-06-11-f345dedc0e.jpg

I love this goofy boy

Lol imagine if Layton, in his game style, was this tiny size in the RP! Byleth really could pick him up and carry him around! Most of the roster probably could!

Layton: Oh! How intriguing! This reminds me of a puzz--

Byleth: *scoops Layton up and tucks him under his arm* With all due respect, Professor, now is not the time.

1686590331675.png

For the RP I imagine Layton in his PL vs PW:AA appearance. Both Layton and Wright are stated to be 5'9" tall, with the hat included for Layton, but the inclusion of the hat doesn't make sense when watching the cutscenes and looking at the concept art. Layton and Wright are much closer in height (this image is fan-made) and in PL, Layton is consistently shown as being quite tall compared to everyone else.

Though the mental image of Layton having to jump to point at the map Byleth is holding, 'cuz he's smol, is fun to think about.

The idea of him being small when technically they'd be the same height (since Byleth is listed at 5'9 himself) is kinda amusing

Hey, I'm not up to post, am I? I am SO sorry, I'm scrambling for a summer job and things have been just a tad crazy and I just wanted to see if I'm up to post or not! So sorry!

Hey, I'm not up to post, am I? I am SO sorry, I'm scrambling for a summer job and things have been just a tad crazy and I just wanted to see if I'm up to post or not! So sorry!
No, SheepKing has given us the go ahead to skip their turn, so it'd technically be my turn to post next. You're fine!

A Dark Layton could make for a fun enemy, especially if Dark Layton is in the style of the concept art while Layton in the RP is in his game's small-cartoony style lol

Byleth would have to explain alternate costumes to Layton.

1686654889882.png
1686654899041.png
1686654905757.png

Byleth explaining alt costumes like “They’re different color variations of your outfit, sometimes different outfits entirely, or in the rare occasion a different gender”

And that made me just imagine the fighters with gender swaps not having one of each gender but just actually magically changing between them LMAO

Byleth explaining alt costumes like “They’re different color variations of your outfit, sometimes different outfits entirely, or in the rare occasion a different gender”

And that made me just imagine the fighters with gender swaps not having one of each gender but just actually magically changing between them LMAO
It also happens when they’re touched by cold water!

I’m picturing Byleth staring at cool anime Dark Layton, then turning his stare to smol toon Layton, just looking back and forth between them.

Completely random but I had a fun lil art idea I might do involving some characters based on a piece I did last night. Not sure what characters yet (or even how I wanna pose it), but I wanna try and include 1 from each person (or maybe just currently active people) so like feel free to toss characters at me

Just to give an idea, it'd be like this
shuannsilhouette.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back