• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
I did, I just wish it wasn’t also making significant life choices that greatly affect both of us (and our wallets!) with little to no consultation… I am super happy we saved the kitty from a shelter but I just also wish I didn’t do THAT too 😥
Hush you

I did, I just wish it wasn’t also making significant life choices that greatly affect both of us (and our wallets!) with little to no consultation… I am super happy we saved the kitty from a shelter but I just also wish I didn’t do THAT too 😥
I get it. I impulse-adopted a ball python two years back. A lot of money was spent on a 4'x2'x2' enclosure, and the equipment and decor for the enclosure. It wasn't a wise decision, but I adore my snake. I'd say that, "Omg what have I DONE??" feeling is normal.

Casper011623.jpg

He's beautiful!
I get it. I impulse-adopted a ball python two years back. A lot of money was spent on a 4'x2'x2' enclosure, and the equipment and decor for the enclosure. It wasn't a wise decision, but I adore my snake. I'd say that, "Omg what have I DONE??" feeling is normal.

He's absolutely beautiful!

D’aaaaaw!!!!!!!

Making bad decisions and getting a pet? I would not know anything about, haha, not at all
02B5776B-DC23-413D-AD89-D110C38AB4EC.jpg

Hmm should I post for Sephiroth..?
If you want to. If you get it up it might be better than putting it off. I will be trying to still work on stuff, I just have a bunch of shit that got dropped on me all the sudden and I need to deal with it

Mina and my cat (Pepita), since we’re sharing pics
IMG_1518.jpeg

She’s still a bit confused and scared of the new environment but we love her anyway.

I've wanted a snake ever since I was a child! Other girls were into horses; I was into reptiles! They're the closest I can get to having a pet dragon lol I also have tarantulas, a Kenyan sand boa, and a cockatiel. I've owned ferrets, praying mantises and jumping spiders in the past.

My tarantulas all have Zelda-themed names!

My Curly Hair (Tliltocatl albopilosum) is named Gohma
My Arizona Blonde (Aphonopelma chalcodes) is Tektite
My Pumpkin Patch (Hapolopus sp. Colombia) is Gibdo
My Mexican Red Knee (Brachypelma hamorii) is Ikana
My Golden Mexican Red Rump (Brachypelma abiceps) is Keaton

I had a Purple Pinktoe (Avicularia purpurea) that was named Majora, and a jumping spider (Phidippus regius) named Rupee.

Have some more photos of Casper! He likes to sit on my head when I take him out of his enclosure. He's a precious derp-noodle!

GrumpySwallowCasper.png
CasperHello112920.jpg

IMG_1273.jpg
CasperFreshShed112920.jpg

So I'm aiming to finish a Byleth post tonight despite all the bs and I just wanna apologize if it's short and/or not well written in advance best hoo boy is my head a jumbled mess, but I felt bad leaving it hanging when I said I'd get it done so I'm pushing through to at least have something up and because I'd mentally beat myself up over it even if I know I don't have to

So I'm aiming to finish a Byleth post tonight despite all the bs and I just wanna apologize if it's short and/or not well written in advance best hoo boy is my head a jumbled mess, but I felt bad leaving it hanging when I said I'd get it done so I'm pushing through to at least have something up and because I'd mentally beat myself up over it even if I know I don't have to
You're good! I'm giving myself a bit of a break before posting for T'ink and Pit. I know what I want to do, but I'm struggling to put those thoughts together into words.

You're good! I'm giving myself a bit of a break before posting for T'ink and Pit. I know what I want to do, but I'm struggling to put those thoughts together into words.
Like I already said in a post before, I'm probably gonna be slow for like maybe a couple weeks so that's why I just wanna get this up so I can allow for it to continue forward and not possibly be pushed off for a week or two more

Like I already said in a post before, I'm probably gonna be slow for like maybe a couple weeks so that's why I just wanna get this up so I can allow for it to continue forward and not possibly be pushed off for a week or two more
Ah, I gotcha. I appreciate it, then. I hope everything works out!

I hope it does too honestly. It's been a rough last day as is, but that's why I'm prioritizing it so I can hopefully solve it and not delay everything else too much. I just know the other people involved are gonna drag it out and wear me down

Far from my best work, but I made it through it! Now I again will apologize if I am a bit slow this next bit of time. I will definitely be around when I can, but writing up my posts will likely be slow given how drained I figure I'm gonna be from doing a bunch of other work

Untitled25_20230529015409.pngUntitled25_20230529020243.png
Dhskdhfks it’s so stupid but it just would not leave my head

Last edited:
Far from my best work, but I made it through it! Now I again will apologize if I am a bit slow this next bit of time. I will definitely be around when I can, but writing up my posts will likely be slow given how drained I figure I'm gonna be from doing a bunch of other work
Your post is fine! I can definitely work with it. Get what you need done, done. 👍

View attachment 1090394View attachment 1090398
Dhskdhfks it’s so stupid but it just would not leave my head
Reminds me of that fancomic of Samus and the Mawkin going to see the Barbie movie! XD

I'm joining you in the stupid shenanigans, because I pictured Snake and Sephiroth glaring at each other because they believe Pittoo is their kid, not the other guy's. Until Samus makes it clear that he's under her custody!

Meanwhile Seph on the side trying to figure out if Roxas is cloud’s kid.

lol Sora sneaks into a rated R horror movie with the Pits. They’re laughing at the movie (they’re veterans) while Sora is traumatized!

Pit doesn’t really need to sneak into any adult movies, as he’s over 25 years old. XD

Last edited:
Meanwhile Seph on the side trying to figure out if Roxas is cloud’s kid.
Sephiroth gotta be Barbie’s #1 stan, he probably slept at the theater overnight just so he could be first in line ✨ 🎀 ✨

Sora getting tickets to both and hopping between theaters until he gets kicked out
by the end he probably wouldn’t have any idea of what actually happened in either one of the movies since he spent half of the time just running across the theater lmao
Pit doesn’t really need to sneak into any adult movies, as he’s over 25 years old. XD

Fhsjdkdifk hopefully he has an ID cus with that baby face he’ll need all the luck convincing the guy at the ticket booth that he ain’t a kiddy 🚼

Users who are viewing this thread

Back