• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
Ack, would Isabelle be able to notice the meteor? She is still underground (and more importantly is currently being attacked by the military) so she probably wouldn’t be able to directly see it but all the rumbling n’stuff could potentially travel down to where she is right? Dgsjdjdof I need to figure out what I’m gonna do with her 🙃

I'm actually interested, because 1. I love Super Smash Bros and I play it religiously! 2. it's rare that I see an RP involving this franchise, so I'd like to throw my hat into the ring. By any chance could I put Big Band for Skullgirls into the mix, technically Skullgirls 2nd Encore is Nintendo Switch exclusive title in a sense. if not, I can put a different character into the mix.
Hello! Thanks for showing interest!

I'm sorry to say that Skullgirls doesn't meet the criteria for outside characters. Skullgirls has no games that are strictly Nintendo console exclusives.

Ack, would Isabelle be able to notice the meteor? She is still underground (and more importantly is currently being attacked by the military) so she probably wouldn’t be able to directly see it but all the rumbling n’stuff could potentially travel down to where she is right? Dgsjdjdof I need to figure out what I’m gonna do with her 🙃
I really wanna find a way to help with her being stuck, but I'm not sure how Roxas can unless Sephiroth is hitting him so hard he just is breaking through a building LMAO

Lol T'ink is late on getting that mutiny started, the wedding ceremony is just about to conclude, to Pit and Mythra's horror; when suddenly METEOR! Everyone stops to gawk at it.

Pit and Mythra look at each other, shrug, and proceed to beat the crap out of the Kremling pirates while they're distracted!

That can be arranged 👀
We're about to have Roxas end up with several broken bones LMAO

Lol T'ink is late on getting that mutiny started, the wedding ceremony is just about to conclude, to Pit and Mythra's horror; when suddenly METEOR! Everyone stops to gawk at it.

Pit and Mythra look at each other, shrug, and proceed to beat the crap out of the Kremling pirates while they're distracted!
That is one way to delay/prevent the wedding from going on

After the Smash Brothers take over the ship, T'ink, Mythra, and Pit happily shout in the direction of the meteor, "THANKS, SEPHIROTH!"

Sephiroth: >:/

My cockatiel started molting. I vacuumed my room yesterday. Already the floor is covered in feathers.

I wonder how messy it gets in Angel Land during molting season?

Lol I bet the feather pillow business must be booming 🪶
I immediately imagined a sleep-deprived Smash Brother finding one of Pit's molted feathers and being like:

sleepy snow white GIF

Angel-feather pillows are a side business Palutena runs! Maybe they're a luxury item in the Smash Realm?

I do have a headcanon that sleeping while touching Pit's wings, or having one of his feathers on hand, brings good dreams. A younger Smash Brother sleeping on, or while wrapped by, one of Pit's wings was something that happened in the old RP. There was a little gag where Tetra saw Pit and T'ink asleep on the grass, T'ink curled up on Pit's wing. Tetra, deciding she wanted that spot, woke T'ink up and told him that the Big Link wanted him for something. Once T'ink was gone, Tetra then curled up on the wing while remarking that the best napping spot was all hers. Pit, still asleep, rolled over which caused his wing to get pulled right out from under her! Tetra gets a face full of grass!

D'aww, I had a thought of the Little Brothers believing Dark Pit's feathers bring nightmares so they don't touch them. Kirby, too sleepy to care, gets himself cozy under one of his wings (you don't say no to KIRBY!) and looks peaceful and happy, which immediately dispels that belief!

Hello! Thanks for showing interest!

I'm sorry to say that Skullgirls doesn't meet the criteria for outside characters. Skullgirls has no games that are strictly Nintendo console exclusives.
NOOOOO! My boy! Welp it was worth a try. I'll chose a different character then but thanks for taking Big Band into consideration! I'll be back when I have a new Character in mind.

Angel-feather pillows are a side business Palutena runs! Maybe they're a luxury item in the Smash Realm?
A luxury item you say? Our lovely “Queen of the Black Market” Gigipon who I really should one day find an opportunity to introduce in the rp will have to get them into her underground market! She must be rolling in that big money lmao

A luxury item you say? Our lovely “Queen of the Black Market” Gigipon who I really should one day find an opportunity to introduce in the rp will have to get them into her underground market! She must be rolling in that big money lmao
Maybe the Angel Land goodies she has came from Plutons! In KI NES, if a Pluton steals Pit's weapons they'll end up on the Black Market.

He he he ...by any chance are any of the Mario + Rabbids Kingdoms Battle or Sparks of Hope characters on
the table. Because those games are absurdly fun, and I have just the character(s) in mind.... he he he

He he he ...by any chance are any of the Mario + Rabbids Kingdoms Battle or Sparks of Hope characters on
the table. Because those games are absurdly fun, and I have just the character(s) in mind.... he he he
We do have a player who has taken the role of the Rabbids! Just Rabbids in general, though, no special ones outside of, say, the Mario and Luigi Rabbids.

Then technically speaking could I do Rabbid Yoshi or Rabbid Luigi. If that doesn't work, I could go with an ARMS character, Piranha Plant or Waluigi (if nobody has taken those yet)

ARMS characters, Piranha Plant, and Waluigi are all open and free to take.

AvidElmV2 AvidElmV2 Are you fine with someone picking up Rabbid Yoshi or Rabbid Luigi?

ARMS characters, Piranha Plant, and Waluigi are all open and free to take.

AvidElmV2 AvidElmV2 Are you fine with someone picking up Rabbid Yoshi or Rabbid Luigi?
Let's fucking Goooooo! When I end up choosing my character where should I have them start out as I am not entirely where to begin to be quite honest.

Maybe the Angel Land goodies she has came from Plutons! In KI NES, if a Pluton steals Pit's weapons they'll end up on the Black Market.
Now I just imagine one of the Smash Bros losing a weapon and it somehow ends up with these crazy lil nopon on the black market lmao

That aside I have a vague idea for moving Byleth forward so I’ll work on writing for him later today, if not tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back