• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
What I'll probably do is take temporary control of Samus for a bit just to keep the story going. I've sent Develius a PM a while back and it hasn't been answered. It doesn't look like they've been online a while. I hope they're okay, whatever is going on. They were pretty passionate about this RP so I don't think they'd just ghost without a good reason.

I've started planning though not writing Sora's next post so I'll likely have that up tomorrow!

And once I get my few questions answered revolving around Roxas I'll start figuring out what exactly to do with him

Interested if this is still open! here's my character, previously a Spirit in Ultimate.

"Seven minutes. Seven minutes is all I can spare to play with you."
Wesker_UMvC3_artwork_webp.png

Character Name: Albert Wesker
Game of Origin: Resident Evil series
Player Name: Palo Santo​

Welcome! I'll add Wesker to the roster!

I actually had no idea RE characters were added as Spirits to Ultimate. It surprised me so much that I had to do a google search to confirm it.

I'm very sorry to hear. Is there anything I can do to help? I'll also keep your characters on the roster for a bit in case you want to come back later!
I don't think there is, but I appreciate the asking. I'm just not in a good headspace to do anything beyond taking the most immediate steps to get out of that place. Ideally, I don't leave and just try to work through whatever I'm feeling, but that's been my strategy for awhile now and its helped nothing.

If you would keep Snake and the Rabbids reserved for until I can get some of my energy back, it'd be appreciated. I do desperately want to be in this roleplay with you guys, but I feel physically incapable of posting, which stresses me out, and makes me feel even worse off about posting.

I don't think there is, but I appreciate the asking. I'm just not in a good headspace to do anything beyond taking the most immediate steps to get out of that place. Ideally, I don't leave and just try to work through whatever I'm feeling, but that's been my strategy for awhile now and its helped nothing.

If you would keep Snake and the Rabbids reserved for until I can get some of my energy back, it'd be appreciated. I do desperately want to be in this roleplay with you guys, but I feel physically incapable of posting, which stresses me out, and makes me feel even worse off about posting.
👍

It's all good! Take a break and do what you need to take care of yourself. We'll be happy to help you ease back into the game when you feel better and decide to come back, so don't stress.

Sorry about the lack of posts btw. It's the end of the semester and finals are this Wednesday. I'll try and get something out by then but if not then the latest will be Saturday since I'll be seeing GotG 3 this Friday.

Also pre-emptive inactivity notice that I will likely not be around from May 12th for at least a few days or so, since I'll be playing the shit out of TotK lol

Completely off topic- per usual for me- but I figured it had been a couple weeks since I did a lil art related to here so I offer this bit of practice I was doing tonight
jokerpractice.png

Fjdofjsovjf and since I haven’t had an original thought in my life, seeing your art made me want to doodle as well lmao

1682918413699.png

Fjdofjsovjf and since I haven’t had an original thought in my life, seeing your art made me want to doodle as well lmao

God I feel not having a single original thought lately lmao

But also super cute lil art!

I’m gonna try and make a T’ink and Pit post tonight. Hopefully the cockatiel will let me type!

SheepKing SheepKing I hope you don't mind me doing a little bit of controlling of the combined attack for Sora and Pichu. I figure it's pretty minor, but still wanted to say something in case ^^

Also on the note of Sora, I should be done with his post soon! I just gotta fight off this urge to doodle this part I wrote until I actually finish

Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- So I had a couple questions about the Military Base before I really got to planning Roxas out

For starters, I was curious if there would be anything he'd be able to notice from outside, since that is where he currently is? If not, would he notice something on the base floor upon entering that that would give him any kind of indication to go towards the Data Archives and help? Just trying to think of what would possibly draw him further from where he’ll enter
Good question. I think what I'll let happen is Seph can still summon METEOR to try and bomb the base. Seeing Sephiroth in the sky would grab Roxas' and everyone else's attention. This can let Roxas to swoop in and stop him

Good question. I think what I'll let happen is Seph can still summon METEOR to try and bomb the base. Seeing Sephiroth in the sky would grab Roxas' and everyone else's attention. This can let Roxas to swoop in and stop him
😈 -evil laughter-

So I should wait for a Sephiroth post then? Sounds good

This wasn't my original idea from Sora's post I wanted to doodle and I still will do that one but I wanna make it pretty but I offer a lil doodle of silly lil NPC nopon Meemee cuz you know I felt he deserved it and I'm in a real Xenoblade mood as is LMAO
meemee.png

This wasn't my original idea from Sora's post I wanted to doodle and I still will do that one but I wanna make it pretty but I offer a lil doodle of silly lil NPC nopon Meemee cuz you know I felt he deserved it and I'm in a real Xenoblade mood as is LMAO
meemee.png
Awwwwwwww, they're so adorable 😍

I just wanted to comment on Seph trying to summon meteor.. holy shit there’s no life stream or cetras to stop him. That’s what Roxas for.

Lol. But I'll still post for Seph tho. After all, I did say I would. I'll get on it later this evening after work

Roxas might need his second keyblade to deal with this lmao. Poor boy sadly might need to go in severely outclassed

Also, I just wanna say, I have a lil special something planned for Pyra/Mythra if I can properly figure out how to write it out and make it actually work

Users who are viewing this thread

Back