• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
Joker and Panther ambush Snake and make him wear the Panther suit. It's actually quite well made, he realizes.
T’ink in Joker’s thief get-up while Joker wears the crawfish jammies!
I’ll try and do something with these! I started the T’ink one but cannot figure out a pose for Joker that doesn’t make him look weird next to T’ink

OMG LOOK AT THEM!!!!!! This is so friggin adorable I’m in love 😭😭😭
Do they look cute or ready to commit crimes together? LMAO

An accurate recreation of what happened inside the laboratory!

Sorry for link spam; couldn't resist!

GrumpySwallow GrumpySwallow I finally got Joker to not look bad next to T'ink so I offer this
jokertinkswap.png

Joker looks comfortable and ready for bed, while T'ink feels snazzy!

Boy, Pittoo's not having a good first day in the Smash Realm! To be fair, who is?

Okies. I'll see what I can do once I finish up the Snake one or even start it lmao

AvidElmV2 AvidElmV2 Enjoy this silly lil Snake lmao
annsnakeswap.png

Just got back from seeing the Mario Bros. movie!

I liked it! I had a grin on my face the entire time I was watching it. It was a pretty fun movie and there were so many references to other Nintendo franchises that it was almost like an I Spy game... and boy did some of those references make me feel old lol. I enjoyed it more than the Sonic movies and Detective Pikachu, but I think a lot of that has to do with the film being animated instead of Live Action with CGI. Of course, Jack Black Bowser was the best part of the movie. I was really hoping for a scene of Bowser singing, and I got it!

I do think the story felt rushed here and there, and I've never been a fan of outside songs being used in movies based on a franchise. Peach did not feel like Peach to me. She doesn't need to be a Damsel in Distress, but the Action Girl persona they were going for her would have felt more in-place on Daisy. Cranky Kong was too spastic as well. Chris Pratt's Mario didn't bother me at all; the trailers definitely made it sound worse than it really did.

Overall, I recommend checking it out!

Cute thought but since I’ve done a few of these outfit swaps, the idea of some of the characters offering a coat or something to one of the others to keep them warm crossed my mind and now I just picture Joker handing out his coat for that reason even if it’s hardly meant for warmth

Cute thought but since I’ve done a few of these outfit swaps, the idea of some of the characters offering a coat or something to one of the others to keep them warm crossed my mind and now I just picture Joker handing out his coat for that reason even if it’s hardly meant for warmth
Someone sees Joker offer his quote and look to Snake expecting a similar kindness before they realize he's just wearing a bandana and skin suit. The other fighters wonder how Snake keeps so warm when he's wearing so little. To everyone who asks, he tells them to invest in some good antifreeze proteins - avoid the cheap, government monitored nano machines!

Omg that’s so friggin cute I can’t 😭 imagine if it was one of the littler fighters and it ends up being way to big for them so they’d running around with the coat tails dragging behind them n’everything 🧥

Omg that’s so friggin cute I can’t 😭 imagine if it was one of the littler fighters and it ends up being way to big for them so they’d running around with the coat tails dragging behind them n’everything 🧥
That is such a cute image but also I foresee someone tripping over the coattails

Pit did try to offer his exomis to Mythra when she was wet. Of course, it didn't work out!

The cognitive dissonance is so strong with this one, oh my god. My brain says rip and tear, but my ears are hearing hug and frolic
XD It's amazing what a note change can do to a song!

Layton post finally up!

The riddle came from the game King's Quest 6. I've always been fond of it.

Was a very fun post to read through! Can't wait to write Byleth into it all, though it probably won't be till next week sometime! If some of my stress goes away before then I may possibly get to it sooner, but with Easter this weekend as well, I doubt it

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back